Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 4:31 am
Well...
That was quite a night.
It should be illegal to have a love confession and a dumping both in the same night.

Ah well.
Time to forget my worries on EVE Online! whee

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:01 am
WHERE'S MY ******** PI

I want to pick him up and shake him until he drops the paperwork I need from him.

Yes, he's eight inches taller and probably weighs more than me, I don't care ;_;  

Shaviv

Sunegami

Playful Nerd

22,040 Points
  • Pizza Party Attendee 500
  • 1000 High Score 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 9:37 am
So, it looks like I'll be spending Mother's Day with Mom, after all.

She's flying me into Baltimore from Pittsburgh Saturday morning, where she and my aunt (her older sister) will fly in from Albuquerque and meet me; we'll all drive to Grandma's house in Lancaster and spend the weekend there; and I'll fly back home Monday afternoon just in time for class that night.

Yay. heart whee

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:04 pm
Bummed. That super duper garden center place with the butterflies is no longer open. I think they're just a place who will take care of rich people's homes (landscaping, snow removal, house cleaning, etc etc) while they're out of town. And I woke up at 7am yesterday to write a cover letter, then I found out the bad news when I called them to ask who I should address the cover letter to. Bah. The woman at the career place here said to send it anyway, so I just might and see what comes of it. They must have some sort of business otherwise no one would have answered the phone with the name. I suppose I could always be a waitress or work at Staples.

I'll clear a space for you, Manda! What day are you coming? And yes, I'm moving to Jamaica! Vermont, that is. it's about two to three hours from B-town so I'll come home on some weekends!  

LilKitty115

Hunter Morda

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:37 am
Just thought I let you guys know. My friend is fine although it was on the campus that she studies her degree at.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:38 am
I know I haven't been around much the last week or two, so I just wanted to say hi, I'm alive, and stuff like that. *sighs* Life's been really busy, between work, and my car being broken and stuff.

Ok, I'm gunna go back to hiding in the background now. ninja  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:13 pm
I'm sad.

we bought a bad bunch of crickets from petco. My animals are dropping like flies. Casualties so far:

Sly (Rough green tree snake.)
Jax (baby leopard gecko)
Bandi (Skunk Gecko)

soon to be, as they're dieing:
Suade (crested gecko.)
Paris (leopard gecko)
Freckle (leopard gecko)
Chomp ( tokay gecko)

worse yet, theres nothing in the world I can do for them. -sigh-...  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:32 pm
(Offers hugs to NG) Don't even get me started when it comes to crickets. All the petstores treate them like crap health wise, resulting in bad food for pets. Usually half of my crickets drop within the first few days of buying cause their in that bad of health. Last thing I want to do is feed my pets crappy sick insects. I hope at least some of the ill animals are able to pull through.  

Ootheca

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:41 pm
*squeal* I got to see three coyotes when I was searching my dog. THREE! the only bad thing was was that they started circling and baiting my dog, so I had to put her on leash until we got in sight of the subject before letting her off. But it was funny because we were going up a ridge and all I saw were ears and I was like, "oh a coyote..." "COYOTE?" and then I had to call my dog back.

But after she found her person, the coyotes started talking to each other from all the ridges  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:06 am
Because of problems, I've gotten no art done. So I'm behind on everything. Commissions, trades, requests, and my own personal stuff. Sorry for the lack of updates. Plus, being bummed lately has made me feel less inspired to do any art...

yay for the low self-esteem..  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:15 am
Had a flat yesterday. That pissed me off. I hated having to change it, but it's part of life.

I had thought I missed book buy-back at college today and I didn't. That stressed me out.

I had to schedule a oil change for my car. What a bother....

And now I'm going to a class I might have a final in that I might fail. Great. =_=  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:02 am
Rainey_angel81
*squeal* I got to see three coyotes when I was searching my dog. THREE! the only bad thing was was that they started circling and baiting my dog, so I had to put her on leash until we got in sight of the subject before letting her off. But it was funny because we were going up a ridge and all I saw were ears and I was like, "oh a coyote..." "COYOTE?" and then I had to call my dog back.

But after she found her person, the coyotes started talking to each other from all the ridges
Arn't they just to awesome?! heart They're singing is just to awesome too. I'd be a tad careful though... If they were trying to circle they're dog, theres a good chance they're REALLY hungry... so watch your back,too.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:54 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81

Arn't they just to awesome?! heart They're singing is just to awesome too. I'd be a tad careful though... If they were trying to circle they're dog, theres a good chance they're REALLY hungry... so watch your back,too.

Have coyotes near my home. I can hear them in the evening and late at night howling. Never seen them though. Guess they stay away from the houses and people.

Neat that you got to see them. Like NG said. Be careful because coyotes have been known to attack and kill dogs. If they're a small dog will carry them off and eat them. They can also carry rabies.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:17 pm
One time I went serious camping, and a pack of coyotes scared the everliving s**t out of me.

The thing is... well, I think it was coyotes... there was this sound that was kind of like hysterical barking laughter. It made my skin crawl, and I said to one of the folks I was with, what the hell was that? We were camping beside Conrail freight line, and the train horns sometimes sounded weird, but not like that. And she said, probably a coyote.

When I've watched coyotes, though, the only sounds they've made have been grumbles or howling, not baying.  

Shaviv

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:23 pm
Where my family use to go camping there are coyoties and wild dogs all over the place. razz Not to mention raccoons, deer, hawks, pumas and a variety of snakes.

We always had to keep a very close eye on our small dogs. >.> The larger birds are known to snatch up little dogs.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 647 648 649 650 651 652 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games