Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I LOVE YOU Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:46 pm
"YOU DO NOT THREATEN MEMBERS OF MY PACK!!!" He picked up one very panicked werewolf and tossed it at Valak as if it was as light as a ragdoll.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:54 pm
valak grabs the werewolf rips him in half and transforms into his werepyre form  

Dante Borges

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:00 pm
He spat at Valak's feet, clearly disgusted. "You'd kill one of your Pack just to save your own wretched hide? You filthy son of a slut!" He then spoke to Valak's comrades. "Do you see what your Alpha thinks of you? Do you see how expendable your lives are in his eyes? How can you serve one who would kill you without a second thought? Even if you are weaker than he is, even if he is threatening you with death, he plans to kill you if it is convenient for him to do so! Cease serving him, and ally yourselves to me! Alone, you may not stand a chance, but on my side you may yet live! What say you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:07 pm
valak grabs t.j. head and says "they wont hurt me....if i die, they die its a horrible circle dont you think?"  

Dante Borges

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:47 pm
She paced back ands forth behind TJ, all of her human self had fled, she waited for TJ to give her premission to attack.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:37 pm
valak started to squeeze t.j.s head  

Dante Borges

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:51 pm
He could feel the intense pressure on his skull. He was able to resist it; his great jaw muscles and flexible bone structure would not give way so easily. However, he wouldn't be able to hold for very long. That kind of pressure would start to take effect. Balancing on his tail, he pushed at Valak's chest with his entire lower body, clawed feet digging in as they pushed. He raored in pain; the noise made it clear how he was feeling. I believe that would be permission enough...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:58 pm
"there is no escape....even if you girl tries to attack i would be forced to kill 2 lives"  

Dante Borges

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:03 pm
He was now wedged between Valak's chest and his outstretched arms. He saw that his foe was actually being made to hold him up. Digging his claws in deeper, he then dug his hands into Valak's arms to improve his grip. Finally, he moved his tail away from its position of support, repeatedly whipping Valak's face with its serrated edge. If he had to die this day, he'd make it a death to remember...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:04 am
valak grabs t.j.s tail and rips it off  

Dante Borges

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:14 pm
She lungged at him, and did him the same as what had been done to TJ. She threw his tail to the floor and bit his arm, forcing him to let go.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:16 pm
valak laughed and said "you cant hurt me" and grabs her head with his free arm  

Dante Borges

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:24 pm
She struggled and kicked, clawing brutily.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:42 pm
valak laughed and said "shall i kill you......or turn you?"  

Dante Borges

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:00 pm
The tail grew back in a spurt of blood, and he roared painfully. His regenerative reptilian DNA had its advantages, but pain was still pain. He growled at Valak. "I highly doubt our Blood is compatible." T.J. focused on a his own blood, activating a dormant power within it. His blood began to pulse. Likewise, the unborn child in his lover's womb was beginning to activate its blood. The two resonated, and the result was the release of the Lizardman Mutagen in her bloodstream. It would be different, though; diffused by her human and vampire DNA, she would be able to control her transformation. Furthermore, if T.J. was correct, this sudden alteration of her genetic structure would nullify or resist a Turning bite from Valak... And grant his beloved the additional power required to conquer the foul beast...  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff