Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:47 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Chi Honda
Participating Soquili: Chatella
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Intelligence, so I can help to treat people's injury's better. Since I don't like others being hurt, and want to do all I can to help fix them back up.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Strength, since intelligence is more for knowledge which I think is something the brain uses. While strength is more, for muscular tasks such as lifting heavy objects like stallions! See in my job I don't quite need that one yet, so I don't have much experience with it. Though one day I'm sure I'll run into someone who I'll need to lift, but just the thought of that makes me a slight bit scared. What if I drop them, or hurt them worse, or ... or ... oh my ...

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Hmm ... well ... mine doesn't really change that much. See I use intelligence all year round; be it winter, spring, fall, or summer. Since just because the season may change, that doesn't mean people won't get hurt. An when they do I'll be their to help them, using all my intelligence to make them feel better. Without my intelligence I just don't think I'd be half the nurse I am today.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ShirouEn
Participating Soquili: Frost Feather
Link to Teepee: [X]

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
Frost Feather pondered over this question lightly, looking up curiously as he thought, and responded with a vibrant grin. "Courage! Courage is the most valuable to me. Courage to brave the cold and to endure the frost, that is what is most important. It is courage that will bring me past the cold month."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:
Frosty once again stood in contemplation, before answering confidently. "It is stamina. Stamina ranks how well you may endure physical turmoil, but without courage, your emotional and mental state will not last. Courage helps you endure the troubles that afflict you emotionally and mentally. Stamina is physical, therefore I believe it is most opposite of courage."

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?:
Frost Feather gave a lovable laugh at the question. Answering quickly, and without hesistance, he exclaims, "It does not change at all! Courage is necessary in all seasons, even if some require less to brave! I will never let my courage wither, whether the air is warm or cool."

ShirouEn

SkyDragono

Dangerous Healer

12,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:35 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: SkyDragono
Participating Soquili: Albert

Why, that is an easy question. Intelligence is what is most needed in these cold months. To know where to dig for grass, or find the tender greens hidden under the snow. To find shelter from the biting winds and freezing rains. Without the Intelligence to know what you're doing, you will be feeding the wolves come winters end.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?:
That would have to be luck. You can be the luckiest person in the world, and tend not to think too much about anything, because you depend on your luck to supply you with food and water. But tell me this? What happens when your luck runs out, and you find yourself cold and hungry. Wish now you'd paid attention when someone tried to teach you something.

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?:
In winter, it would be to keep yourself and those around you on the verge of starvation and as warm as you can make it, instead of them starving and dying, and freezing. Spring, you have to watch for spungy ground and flooded plains where travel was once possible, and try not to receive broken bones, or sprains, or be swept away on the currents. Summer, it is a watch for predators, as they are becoming sleeker from actual food, and they have young that you can help feed. Fall means you have to keep a lookout for shelter and what could pass as food, for the winter months when you are about to starve again.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:02 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: lysia_nyteblade
Participating Soquili: Briallan Oralee
Link to Teepee: xXx

Her tail gave a small waggle as she thought. "Hmmm... well.. two stats come to mind really.. You'll need intelligence to find all the food the snow's hidden and also courage to go out to find it. Momma says that not only is this time of year really cold.. the other animals are all fighting to survive so to say. So you're bound to run across a hungry predator who wants to make you a meal, which is why the courage came to mind...."

"The most opposite? Well.. I should think the opposite of intelligence might be luck.. as it's a random chance that your own smarts really haven't anything to do with. But the opposite of courage would maybe be speed as you don't need to be courageous to run fast." She gave a small smile pleased with her answer.

She thought some. "Intelligence could be used for many things each month.. take the extreme differences of December and July. You would use the same smarts for keeping cooled off in the heat of summer that you would to stay warm and with food in your belly during the months of cold and hardship."  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:31 am
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Etherial Requiem
Participating Soquili: Xochiquetzal
Link to Teepee: Here

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Luck.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: Hm.... *ponders a bit* Im going to say strength. Im not sure why... *snorts* But it sounds good.

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: It doesnt. Quite frankly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:36 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Roman Foi
Participating Soquili: Pavitra
Link to Teepee: TeePee

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?:
"Hmm... well I was born in the area where winter is nearly a constant. I didn't particularly like it much, but I had to survive it somehow." Blushing a little, Pavitra switched weight from his left hoof to his right. "I also noticed that those who survived best in those conditions were very smart. It took brains to know when to bunker down, where to find food, and other needs. So... my answer to you is intelligence." He smiled shyly and nodded, trying to firm up his answer considering how he had babbled it out.

"The opposite of intelligence? Well... that would be luck, I think. Luck is based on nothing but chance where intelligence is gathered and thought out logically to get the best results. So.. yes, luck." Smiling broadly, Pavitra felt better at answering the questions put forth.

"Erm.. which one?" Pavitra felt that smile wash away as he thought the question over. "I try and use my intelligence as much as I can. Especially if my other option was luck. I most often don't have a lot of it." Blushing deeper, Pavitra frowned. "Intelligence is a constant ally, but is of better use in winter because in the other seasons, its not as dire or uncomfortable for me. Of course, I try to stay out of the winter seasons as much as possible." Shuddering Pavitra shook his wings out and swished his mane side to side. "Is that all?" Pavitra smiled brightly again, standing straight in excitement that he could rejoin is friend.

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur

AlexiaSilver

Welcoming Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:54 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: AlexiaSilver
Participating Soquili: Suria
Link to Teepee: X

Stamina. It helps when looking for shelter through the harsh cold winds and snow, allowing you to push yourself on until you find a cozy place to rest.

I would have to say Luck.

In the Spring, Summer, and Fall it is much easier to move from place to place, and you can travel longer distances without the cold winter slowing you down.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:53 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: vballlvr5
Participating Soquili: Aaron
Link to Teepee: teepee

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Stamina.Stamina will help me find shelter, stay warm, and find food throughout the brutal coldness.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: I would have to say luck. You dont just gain stamina through luck it has to be built up over time.

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: You need to have stamina in cold weather to find food and shelter while in the warm seasons I for one often travel so I need stamina on my long travels while in winter I usually do not travel far from the shelter I have found.

vballlvr5

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:49 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Angelique DelaMort
Participating Soquili: Sonja
Link to Teepee: Here

Sonja stated her answer without hesitation, “Strength, of course.” She nodded in affirmation, “If you’re strong enough in mind and body, you can handle anything. You have to have strength of will to withstand the chilled wind that rips across the plains, strength of body to endure the hardships that come with winter, and strength of mind to carry on even in the bleakest of times.”

Sonja paused and considered this for a moment, “That’s more difficult…but if I had to pick one, I think Intelligence is the most opposite of strength. I know, part of strength to me has to do with strength of mind, but that’s more like discipline. Intelligence is what you know and how fast you learn and those qualities have little to do with strength.”

”Well,” she said slowly, tilting her head in thought. “In winter my strength helps me survive the stark environment, in spring though I don’t rely on it as much.” She smiled adding, “As everything is thawing and coming back to life, I get a little time to rest and recharge. When we get to summer I use my strength a little more because it’s Summer! I want to run around and play and explore and it’s the perfect time of year for it!” Sonja pawed at the ground remembering the feeling of the ground flying beneath her feet as she ran under the summer sun. “Fall’s another time that I need my strength a little more, it’s getting colder again, and leaves are falling..that makes certain activities like running around or bounding up hills a little tricky...”  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Velveteen Angel
Participating Soquili: Purepurle

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Purepurle looked relaxed as he answered, his posture loose and his grin charming, "Luck, of course!" He gave a whinnying laugh. "What better to help get me through the cold months then a little luck. It's luck that leads me to a fascinating companion to wile away the hours of bitter chill, it's luck that brings me to find that perfect spot of green grass still even under frosts, and it's pure luck that I'm still around to see the coldest months, or so my cousin would lead you to believe!" He flicked his tail, seeming amused by his own response.

Purepurle tilted his head to the side, a curious expression on his face as he considered. "Intelligence. Luck is relying on something else to save you, where as intelligence is about saving yourself, I suppose. Opposites are odd, aren't they? Both get you by, but intelligence and luck, completely different form each other when you think about it."

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?
"Most people would think Luck wasn't seasonal, that it was all year, but when the weather is hot and you can barely move, it becomes more about intelligence then luck, since luck won't always get you to water in time, whereas remembering where the pond is to start with, will get you there in perfect time. So I suppose my use of luck does change, not so much that I do or don't rely on it, just the amount that I'll rely on it, since I don't mind the cold, but I think I'd die quickly in the heat without a bit more intelligence then luck."

Velveteen Angel

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:13 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Zephira738
Participating Soquili: Cleite
Link to Teepee: Here (still setting it up)

Intelligence of course. Mind over matter and all that. Without competent thought, what use is any other ability?

Luck I suppose. People who have luck, well, they think they don’t need anything else. Including their brains. I keep saying to Pure that it takes more than ‘dashing good looks’ to get by. But he never listens. I suppose since he’s been lucky so far he doesn’t think it matters that he’s in possession of naught but empty space between those pretty-boy ears of his. He doesn’t seem to understand that luck is never guaranteed to be good. He’s going to have a lot of trouble figuring out ways to solve a problem one of these days… I suppose I’ll have to do the thinking for him then. As usual.

Well, it all depends on what’s going on. Honestly, using one’s head depends on being able to take in whatever is happening right at this very moment. Whether it is snowing or sunny or raining. You need to know what to do no matter what the weather or season is. And once you know what to do, well, then you can do it. Finding food when there is ice and snow on the ground, or finding shelter in a bad summer storm. All that matters is knowing how best to deal with the situation. I’d like to see lucky pretty boy survive a bad storm without me around to tell him what to do. Humph, he wouldn’t even survive the winter without me, the ungrateful wretch. Ah well, I can’t just leave him alone to die. It’s a lot of work thinking for two though! Some thanks on occasion might be nice.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:56 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Chemosh
Link to Teepee: LINK

Chemosh hissed, amused that anyone would ask him such a silly question. " Why, it isss of courssse, intelligence" He swished his shadowy tail behind him like a cat " without intelligence you would not know enough to keep yourssself fed and sheltered in thessse cold timesss." He blinked his ivory eyes slowly and grinned sharply " and in that cassssse, idiotsss never sssurvive."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: He snorted and replied smoothly " Why, anyone knowssss that sssstrength isss the opposite, mussscle brained individualsss have a brief fiery life...and then sssmoulder jussst as quickly. You need REAL ssssmarts to know how to live."

Chemosh narrowed his eyes and smiled crookedly, his huge maw stretching across his face " intelligence isss ALWAYSSS necessary, it does not change, it can only GROW. The more you know the lesssss likely it will be that you will face...hardshipssss...dont you think ssso?"  

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:11 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: mewmew kittykat94
Participating Soquili: Brayden Clyde
Link to Teepee: [x]

"Well, I guess Strength." He gave a small shrug. "You need to be able to be strong enough to get though the harsh elements"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "That's an easy question! Intellegence!" Smiling, he adds "Brain and Brawn and all that fun stuff"

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Brayden wasn't too sure about this question. "It doesn't change too much. You use it in all the seasons. Now, you use it in spring and summer to get though the nasty weather. Fall and spring are more times to get yourself ready and to strengthen yourself for the future.... I guess..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:29 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Laika
Link to Teepee: x

IWhat stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Brr, definitely Stamina! I hate having to tough out the cold, so endurance is a good thing indeed.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: I think Intelligence- Stamina depends on your body, but intelligence uses your brain.

[bHow does your use of this stat change from season to season?: My use of Stamina? Well, I use it in the summer to run long distances in the heat. In the spring, I use it to travel to the mountain springs. In the fall, I use it to travel to find my wintering grounds. And in the winter... I shiver. Brr!  

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

Dollfie

Enigmatic Mage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:29 pm
POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Dollfie
Participating Soquili: Titania
Link to Teepee: [X]

What stat do you value most in this, the coldest month of the year?: Titania tilted her head to the side and began slowly, "Intelligence, I suppose. It's not that it is a particularly outstanding trait, but the lack of it can surely get one killed when out braving the elements in this frigid month. Common sense is absolutely necessary when making long treks in the snowy woods as I do!"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of your chosen stat?: "Normally I would say strength, as it is the sensible and predictable answer" she replied primly. "But in this context it is luck. Luck, you see, can entirely negate the foolishness of one that lacks intelligence. Thus, as they can cancel each other out, they are opposing and therefore opposite" she said matter-of-factly.

How does your use of this stat change from season to season?: Titania tossed back her head and laughed. "Are you implying that I'm less intelligent at some times of the year than others?" She winked. "Really, though, I suppose that I don't need my wits about me in the fair weather of spring and parts of summer and autumn as much as I do in the winter. No need to worry about making plans to avoid freezing to death and all that rot."  
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games