Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:48 pm
Fujuki's hand was comming straight at his face. she notoced he was changing and froze"O-Oz?" she said remebering what happened last time he changed......  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:52 pm
Oz woke up completely changed wolf form, but he had his conshunse((lolz i cant spell)). "Wow I can control it now!"Oz said, but then he went completely back too normal but his clothes were ripped and were falling. He caught them b4 anyonen could see anything. "Umm...somewhat control it!"  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:53 pm
Khana closed her eyes and tears rolled down her face.Only one good thing came from this as I just thought 1:Oz will finally be able to control his powers
the bad things 1:Chihiro now hates me 2:Fujuki might hate me now 3: Oz might hate me for giving him the potion 4:Word will spread to the others then will hate me...Ugh!Man I shouldn't haven't done this
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:55 pm
((Fujuki will be back in a min so had to go eat she told me to tell you guys))  

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:59 pm
((OK))
Hmmm I gotta go thank Khana where ever she is...O wait a sec I can use her scent as an advantage cuz now its even better. "Damn! There is way too much to smell!" but then he relized her scent was the strongest. "See you guys in a an hour or two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:02 pm
Khana stopped crying and rubbed her eyes."He is awake now...I can tell" Khana said looking towards the city.Going to be pretty odd having a werewolf running though the streets.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:05 pm
(BACK!!! lol))
Fujuki was so confused. everything went by to fast. she noded as he ran away to find Khana....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:07 pm
Not only him...Fujuki is trying to find me too.Khana looked at the moon which had come out early.  

Khana Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:10 pm
((no im not trying to find u silly lol XP))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:11 pm
Oz's speed had increased greatly also. this is great Oz ran into a wall. "Ow that hurt!" He started to walk around the building and found Khana. "Khana?!"  

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:12 pm
((then why?..what?.....Oh whatever lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:13 pm
((I'm out of the city on a hill Oz stare sorry i just wanted to say that))  

Khana Uchiha

Zeinzu Randoso
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:15 pm
((Oh lolz then forget that post except fot hitting himself that was funny!))
Oz kept running the scent getting stroonger, but all the sudden it vanished and he smelled gas from the gas station. "Well I am hungry!"Oz walked in and got some chips.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:15 pm
Flame looked over and saw Chirio "What the heck are you doing here?"  

FlameDemerio

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:18 pm
((I cracked up when your character hit the wall it was funny))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games