Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Blood+ RP~! 8D
Life with a Chevalier(open and accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:02 pm
I wiped the tears from my eyes and knew that our father was the more serious matter to focus on. I accepted her forgiveness and left it at that for now, "He is taken half of it already and more quickly he grows powerful every day.. mother is still his hostage and is beaten everyday I am gone.." I said with great sadness and regret. "She will end up dying if we don't hurry Kaoru.. we need all the help we can get for now.. do you think your friends could-" I stopped short and sighed. "I almost forgot, I'm a chevalier now.. I have to help Diva find her children.." I said looking at the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:04 pm
Sweet Romantic_Guy
I wiped the tears from my eyes and knew that our father was the more serious matter to focus on. I accepted her forgiveness and left it at that for now, "He is taken half of it already and more quickly he grows powerful every day.. mother is still his hostage and is beaten everyday I am gone.." I said with great sadness and regret. "She will end up dying if we don't hurry Kaoru.. we need all the help we can get for now.. do you think your friends could-" I stopped short and sighed. "I almost forgot, I'm a chevalier now.. I have to help Diva find her children.." I said looking at the ground.
She sent a carrier pigeon to send him this message" Go on and help her, i will try to look for my children by my self for now, just dont forget to return to me, ok" it said  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:06 pm
I stood up and looked at him, "Kazuki, it's ok.. we will wait here until you have helped Diva. Please, hurry and go to her, the more time we waste here, the less chance mother has to survive." I said in a soft and calm voice, then smiled, "Don't worry brother, we'll all help each other.. now go.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:07 pm
Cutegirlo0o
I stood up and looked at him, "Kazuki, it's ok.. we will wait here until you have helped Diva. Please, hurry and go to her, the more time we waste here, the less chance mother has to survive." I said in a soft and calm voice, then smiled, "Don't worry brother, we'll all help each other.. now go.."
(read my post)  

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

XScarredxHeroX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:11 pm
I saw a carrier pigeon and held out my arm as it landed. I took the message and read it, then smiled, "Diva says I can help us first.. but she doesn't know that this could take years to do.. I'll help her first, then come back to you, I promise." I kissed her on her forehead, and took off to catch up with Diva. I was right beside Diva in no time and already had my mask on again, "Sorry for keeping you waiting my dearest Diva.. I got your message, but I want to help you first.. those children are important to you, and I apologize for making you wait so long." I bowed low.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:15 pm
I smiled and then sat down where my brother had left me.. I waited in the moonlight for my dearest Sano to come and find me.. "Always stay in one place if you're lost, it won't help the ones trying to find you if you keep moving around." I said to myself and laughed a little. I was so happy about gaining my memory back, and the peace between my brother and I had reformed. I wouldn't have to worry about him trying to kill me anymore..  

Cutegirlo0o

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:21 pm
She smiled at him"It is alright my beloved kazuki i know you had urgent matters to attend to, and as for your reply to my message , if you are sure about that then let us go."She said smiling happily  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:14 pm
"Yes my lady." I smiled and then took her up into my arms. I crouched down low and jumped high into the air, and at the peak of my jump, my snow white wings burst out, and we started to fly away.. "Where is Okinawa and how far is it from here my dearest Diva?.." I asked her.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:21 pm
Sweet Romantic_Guy
"Yes my lady." I smiled and then took her up into my arms. I crouched down low and jumped high into the air, and at the peak of my jump, my snow white wings burst out, and we started to fly away.. "Where is Okinawa and how far is it from here my dearest Diva?.." I asked her.
She smiled" its 25 miles south west from here"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:29 pm
I smiled at her, "Understood my lady.. now go on and get some sleep.. you must be tired.." I started to hum a lullaby that my mother had sung to me when I was little.. it was good at putting anybody to sleep. I hummed it for Diva to allow her to drift into her dreams..  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:32 pm
She looked at him" are you sure its SHe yawned" ok " She said as she fell asleep  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:49 pm
As she fell asleep, I closed my eyes and let the night wind take me.. it was so beautiful out.. we arrived in Okinawa an hour later, and I landed very softly and my wings disappeared as I walked into an inn there, "Excuse me.." I said to the lady behind the counter.

Inn Keeper: "Oh!" She said surprisingly. "You scared me there, what are you doing out this late at night?"

"Please miss.." I said as quietly as I could so as not to wake Diva, "Do you have a room for two?.." I asked as I still carried her.

Inn Keeper: "Oh yes, of course dear, follow me."

She lead me into a room with only one bed, "Excuse me.. but isn't there supposed to be two beds?.."

Inn Keeper: "Sorry dear, all the other ones are already taken."

"Ah, I see, very well then thank you." I managed to shut the door behind me and I walked over to the bed and laid Diva under the covers. I sat against the wall by her bedside and fell asleep peacefully.  

XScarredxHeroX

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:57 pm
She stirred awake and went to the fridge got something to eat then went back to sleep smiling  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:38 pm
I smiled at the beautiful of Kaoru in the moonlight as I quitly snuck up behind her before wraing my arms around her waist and kissing her neck "Did you miss me love?"  

Salem Delgado

Cutegirlo0o

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:45 pm
I gasped in surprise at first, but then smiled and said, "Of course my dearest!" I faced him and then said, "My brother isn't going to try killing me anymore. He's going to help Diva find her children, then he's taking me and my sister home to help save our mother." I smiled big and then laughed cutely, "And you get to come with us if you want to Sano!" I was so happy.  
Blood+ RP~! 8D

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games