Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild
New to the Guild, Introduce Youself Here. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How do you like The FFAA Thus far
It Great
63%
 63%  [ 96 ]
Its So, So
3%
 3%  [ 6 ]
I dont like it at all
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
Iono I havent been here long enough to know
31%
 31%  [ 48 ]
Total Votes : 151

luqmanazizi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:46 am
i new but i gt saome quetsion i nvr see u guy online befroe  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:32 pm
hi everyone, i'm piggy!! i'm new and thanks for accepting me!! xd  

dirphenomenon

Haphazard Asterisk

Ruthless Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:23 pm
Howdy! My name's Asterisk! I like loooong walks on the.....wait....this isn't the place for that! Or is it? o.O

Okay umm about me...I'm your average run of the mill teenager. Ewww how boring would that be!? Okay! Umm... I grew up on the Final Fantasy games. I mean kindergarten, everyone was like "OOOH CLIFFORD" or "OH BARNEY" I was like "Locke could beat the doo doo outta Barney!" I think my favorite game would have to be VII though I have never played it myself. I used to watch my brother play it when I was younger and unfortunately he sold the game instead of giving it to me. That Jerk.

So I am a bit odd. I have a tendency to say the very incoherent and just plain weird thoughts that randomly come to mind. I also have a habit of misinterpreting what I hear or read. you could say like "I love my dog." and I would ask you whay you are licking a frog.

OH! ANNNNND FINALLY......I've been eaten from a giant plant from outer space named Audrey 2! Yeah....thought you all should know that.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:44 am
hey ya, just joined the guild. Started FF on 10 then worked my way up and down the series, i've now played all the FF series as well as all the spin offs biggrin  

hellhound644

Gambling Setzer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:46 am
Hello everyone. You can call me Setzer. Glad to get in now lol.
Well, as you can tell from my name, I'm a fan of FFVI, and it's characters. My favorite of course being Setzer, the gambler in the sky. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:50 pm
Gambling Setzer
Well, as you can tell from my name, I'm a fan of FFVI, and it's characters. My favorite of course being Setzer, the gambler in the sky. ^_^

BWAH HA HA HA!!! I read your name as Seltzer and was just like "Water gambles?? I wonder how it plays strip poker..."

Haphazard Asterisk

Ruthless Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Gambling Setzer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:40 pm
Haphazard Asterisk
Gambling Setzer

BWAH HA HA HA!!! I read your name as Seltzer and was just like "Water gambles?? I wonder how it plays strip poker..."

LOL You aren't the first... And I'd wish people stop seeing that lol

As for how water would play strip poker. If it loses 1 hand, they become air. O-o  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 6:38 pm
Gambling Setzer

LOL You aren't the first... And I'd wish people stop seeing that lol

As for how water would play strip poker. If it loses 1 hand, they become air. O-o

Well I have a special skill for misreading things. It could have been worse.

And that would really be a sucky game of strip poker!

Haphazard Asterisk

Ruthless Werewolf

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Contributor 150

Neksuz

Star Seeker

22,200 Points
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:34 am
Hi I'm Noctis?(real life name Erwin),I'm really looking forward to having fun in this guild  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:12 pm
Yay! I'm so happy I finally got accepted! I visited and checked everyday just to see if I got accepted or not! >.<  

windy_angel141

memphiskite

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:18 pm
Yo! Milan Phoenix's the name! Actually, that's an alias - after reading a certain manga, I'm superstitious about giving it out - plus I don't like my real name anyway. You can call me Mempy, if you want!

My love for Final Fantasy began with my very own cherish copy of FFVII, and have liked anything that goes with the name. An obsessive gamer and having a love for manga and anime, I'll make sure to hang around as much as possible.

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:54 pm
AYYO =D you can call me dustin or season whatevers good xD.
Glad to finally have a place to talk to other final fantasy buffs =D  

Silhouette_of_the_Shadow

Dapper Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Person of Interest 200

MusingDragonfly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:48 am
Hullo! Just joined the other day. My name is Jess... and my fave FF game (right now) is a tie between IX and X .... I've played 9 several times, and just adore the cartoonyness of it! And I absolutely love the animation and music from X...as well as the storyline (except the ending o.O) And yeah ^_^ that's me!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:51 am
Hello all you new people I have not greeted yet. Welcome to the FFAA.  

Krell356

h3artilly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:49 am
Hi, I'm to the guild. You can call me Heartilly or Aqua~!
My fav FF games are FF7 & FF8 biggrin  
Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games