Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Destiny of a the Dream/ The Kage's Wish: A joined RP. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:39 am
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo sighed. "I don't know if that was the best thing to do, but I hope it works out." She fixed her robes which were disheveled by her jutsu and headed back inside. Right before she entered she turned to Akira. "Yochimu-san, would you like some tea?"
"Why thank you," Akira said as he gave another slight bow and let his hands hang down. "And please, call me Akira," he said with a smile as they went inside. "There's no need for such formality is there Chiyo-san?"

Chiyo raised an eyebrow. "There is when you get to be my age Yochimu-san."
Mai entered the living area and saw Chiyo soaked. "What happened? Did you go somewhere Chiyo-san?"
Chiyo smiled. "Would you mind making some tea Mai-san? We have a visitor." She walked in the other room to change. Kiko walked out and saw Akira. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly.
"A friend little one," Akira said with a kind smile. "And who are you, are you Chiyo-san's child?"
Kiko gave a confused look. "How did you know that? Aren't you blind?" she asked bluntly once again.
"Well yes, but sight really is overrated, if you know how it is the easiest sense to overcome the loss of. As for how I know, you give off the same...feeling as her, plus, your scent is very alike, so you had to be related somehow."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:48 am
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
Chiyo sighed. "I don't know if that was the best thing to do, but I hope it works out." She fixed her robes which were disheveled by her jutsu and headed back inside. Right before she entered she turned to Akira. "Yochimu-san, would you like some tea?"
"Why thank you," Akira said as he gave another slight bow and let his hands hang down. "And please, call me Akira," he said with a smile as they went inside. "There's no need for such formality is there Chiyo-san?"

Mai entered the living area and saw Chiyo soaked. "What happened? Did you go somewhere Chiyo-san?"
Chiyo smiled. "Would you mind making some tea Mai-san? We have a visitor." She walked in the other room to change. Kiko walked out and saw Akira. "Who are you?" she asked bluntly.
"A friend little one," Akira said with a kind smile. "And who are you, are you Chiyo-san's child?"
Kiko gave a confused look. "How did you know that? Aren't you blind?" she asked bluntly once again.
"Well yes, but sight really is overrated, if you know how it is the easiest sense to overcome the loss of. As for how I know, you give off the same...feeling as her, plus, your scent is very alike, so you had to be related somehow."

Kiko thought a minute. "I guess so. Why are you here?"
Mai walked in with three cups of tea and set them down. "Kiko-chan. Why so many questions? Let the man sit down. And go fetch him a towel."
Kiko nodded and ran off.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 10:51 am
Sabu stopped running. He was sure that he had lost the man, but did the tree whisper jutsu just in case. "Yes..." he said more to himself than anyone else, "Shinji-san. We have escaped. For now. My chakra is slowly returning, how about yours?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:49 am
Dragon Sneeze
Sabu stopped running. He was sure that he had lost the man, but did the tree whisper jutsu just in case. "Yes..." he said more to himself than anyone else, "Shinji-san. We have escaped. For now. My chakra is slowly returning, how about yours?"
Shinji gaped at the Kuzakage. "Uh.. No. Not really," Shinji said, examining himself with the Byakugan.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:54 am
Sora was hurrying home with the groceries. The rain had stopped falling, so Sora slowed down his pace. Slow enough to notice some pale legs sticking out of a near-by bush. Sora gasped and slowly approached them.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:59 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Shinji gaped at the Kuzakage. "Uh.. No. Not really," Shinji said, examining himself with the Byakugan.

"Why have I gained-" Sabu started. Then he smiled. "Shinji-san. You reminded me of something. When I used the tree whisper I must have absorbed some chakra. If I'm not mistaken I can open a channel with the forest and gain chakra that way."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kaito Hikki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:00 pm
Silly Genji
Sora was hurrying home with the groceries. The rain had stopped falling, so Sora slowed down his pace. Slow enough to notice some pale legs sticking out of a near-by bush. Sora gasped and slowly approached them.

Hanas toes twitched involuntarily as the young boy inched his way closer. Suddenly a jet black dripping wet hamster-like creature with bright yellow eyes and sharp canines caked with saliva madly charged at young Sora with a sickle.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:04 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Why have I gained-" Sabu started. Then he smiled. "Shinji-san. You reminded me of something. When I used the tree whisper I must have absorbed some chakra. If I'm not mistaken I can open a channel with the forest and gain chakra that way."
"Brilliant! Jack some into Rio then," Shinji said as he sat down on a tree stump.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:06 pm
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji

Hanas toes twitched involuntarily as the young boy inched his way closer. Suddenly a jet black dripping wet hamster-like creature with bright yellow eyes and sharp canines caked with saliva madly charged at young Sora with a sickle.
Sora pulled back, with tears streaming down his face. He dropped his groceries and ran for his life.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:11 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze

"Brilliant! Jack some into Rio then," Shinji said as he sat down on a tree stump.
"I'm not sure about transfering, but I'll give it a shot if I can." Sabu replied. He stuck his hands into the loam and closed his eyes concentrating.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Kaito Hikki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:12 pm
Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji

Sora pulled back, with tears streaming down his face. He dropped his groceries and ran for his life.
The black hamster slowly crept into the grocery bag and once inside made a funny squeaking somewhat trimuphant squeal. Upon hearing her rabid hamsters victory cry, Hana bolted upright and leapt over the bush.
"Ho Ho Ho, great work my minion Hana and Yuten will feast like kings tonight!"
Upon saying this she pulled the bag towards her and lifted her little friend out and immediately began to unwrap the plastic of some raw chicken and began to gorge into it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:18 pm
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji
Tenshi Yuuga
Silly Genji

The black hamster slowly crept into the grocery bag and once inside made a funny squeaking somewhat trimuphant squeal. Upon hearing her rabid hamsters victory cry, Hana bolted upright and leapt over the bush.
"Ho Ho Ho, great work my minion Hana and Yuten will feast like kings tonight!"
Upon saying this she pulled the bag towards her and lifted her little friend out and immediately began to unwrap the plastic of some raw chicken and began to gorge into it.
"I refuse to be treated like dirt any longer!" Sora said as he stopped in his tracks. He sprinted back to the groceries and regretted what he just said, as the young girl hand blood trickling down her chin.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:30 pm
Muuga sat just outside Konoha's gates. He wasn't quite sure what to do now. Ifuuki was alive as was Eiju, which dissapointed him. At least he had the joy of killing them himself, but that proved hard to do. Out of the corner of his eye he swore he saw Geku, but he shook his head. Digging up memories was always a way to lose focus.

"Eh? Waiting for someone?" a voice behind him said.
Muuga spun around to see a masked nin standing directly behind him. How he had not heard or smelled him he didn't know. "What do you want?" he growled.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:32 pm
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

Mai walked in with three cups of tea and set them down. "Kiko-chan. Why so many questions? Let the man sit down. And go fetch him a towel."
Kiko nodded and ran off.
As Kiko left Akira asked Mai, "Are you alright? I really think they'll be alright, I mean I'm very near sure they are alive, and they have two ninjas specializing in wood and earth based techniques and that are more at home in a forst than anywhere else. Even if they can't deafeat who they ran into, I'm sure they could find a way to get away."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:41 pm
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze
liz_bliz
Dragon Sneeze

Kiko nodded and ran off.
As Kiko left Akira asked Mai, "Are you alright? I really think they'll be alright, I mean I'm very near sure they are alive, and they have two ninjas specializing in wood and earth based techniques and that are more at home in a forst than anywhere else. Even if they can't deafeat who they ran into, I'm sure they could find a way to get away."
Mai nodded. "I know, but my visions are hard to shake off."
Chiyo walked in from the other room wearing brand new robes. She sat and took her cup of tea.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games