Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)
OiM - How it All Began Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:46 pm
((Jordan took out a bazooka and killed everyone, including himself.))

Jordan pulled out his police gun, and flashlight. He clicked the flashlight on and shone it all around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:47 pm
Gwen swallowed, shot Jordan a small smile, and followed Juliet into the darkness.  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Dark Angel of Sol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:48 pm
Orion looked a Jordan's reaction and saw that the events really happened. With a little guilt Orion said softly, “s**t... Jordan, I didn't mean it.” After that he just stood back with his mouth shut. Dang. I really messed up here. He may have known this victim and a friend or a loved one. Orion watched as the investigation of the door continued As door 2 opened and Alastair and Jordan walked in, Orion followed them with a small response: “Hey, Death isn't that bad. In fact it quite pleasurable.”  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:55 pm
"Not if you know what awaits you" Jordan said painfully. He couldn't smile back, he felt horrible. He glanced at her though. He continued looking around with the flashlight as he moved in.  

Anchou

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:00 pm
The light from Jordan's flashlight failed to illuminate anything past the doorway.
Alastair drew his gun and immersed himself completely into the darkness.

Shikyo was the last to go through.

The door closed behind everyone and they were overwhelmed with darkness.

The darkness began to fade, revealing a gloomy, orange-brown sky filled with gray-orange clouds allowing little sunlight to shine through.

As they inhaled, they were suddenly thrown into a coughing fit.

The air was horrible. It had to have been heavily polluted.

Alastair began to cough up blood and quickly covered his mouth with his sleeve. It helped, but not much.

Almost as soon as the darkness had completely faded, another darkness began to fall, they were starting to lose consciousness.

They found that simply standing became a feat in itself. Alastair and the others fell to their knees.

The last thing they saw was the silhouettes of several men in what appeared to be trench coats and strange gasmasks surrounding them. And then, large, powerful arms surrounding them as they gave in to the darkness and passed out.

((Woooo! Timeskip time.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 pm
Jordan shook violently in his sleep. No, I have to have a chance, have a chan...  

Anchou

SirBayer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:04 pm
As the air got worse, Juliet tried to make some sort of cry - some plea for assistance - but she couldn't draw air, couldn't speak. In a panic she fell into darkness...

...and arms?

Huh.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:00 pm
((Wait, WHAT?!))  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:02 pm
((LOL it'll get Native's attention. XD))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:04 pm
((He doesn't have access to a computer, so getting his attention isn't going to do much good. He told me that he would post in the morning. >.>..... Break dancing?))  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

Anchou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:06 pm
((What're you talking about? I don't see anything that says break dancing. Are you feeling ok?

LOL just kidding.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:09 pm
(( rolleyes Oi vey.
I'm logging. Night.))  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

NativeForeigner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:43 am
((Sorry Elesariin, I lied.
I'll have to skip time after school sweatdrop
Running short on time))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:02 am
(( emo You make me sad.))  

Elesariin

Bashful Lunatic

11 Level 3 - Advanced RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 96 97 98 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games