Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:00 pm
"Thanl you Nia, he should be here any minute" he took the sign and let it dry, it dried in a few seconds the took two white flowers and weaved them through the sign so that they held it to the wreath and still looked beautiful "I wonder where he is, this is..giving me memories" he picked up the wreath and held it, he started to let a few tears fall, but kept half good  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 pm
Navo walked in rubbing the back of he neck with a sigh"Ah, dont be mad hun"he said messing with his hair"I just smoke when am upset or nervous"he blinked...  

wolfbanebaxton

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:06 pm
She called from the kitchen:

" I don't appreciate being lied to or.. the fur that is practically like my father being put down."

------------------
Nina went to him and gently hugged him rom behind.
She sighed.
"Tis ok."

Tante entered the shop
"O...''
" Uhh sorry I had some trouble at the blacksmth's"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm
ooc:// o.o the badger is going to rat on Navo isnt he D:
Navo sighed walking into the kitchen and wrapping his arms around her from behind, rubbing her belly he sighed"Well it would of been nice to know that when he came in"he said with a sigh...  

wolfbanebaxton

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:10 pm
How long must I suffer...He thought to himself as he glared at the cake. He got bored again and started having crazy hallucinations. The cake grew legs and pulled a cane and top hat out of its chocolatey pockets. It started dancing to show tunes when suddenly he snapped back to reality. The smell of smoke brought him back. He didnt mind it, it just made it hard to daydream with smoke around your thinking area. He went upstairs and got a few sheets of paper and a pencil and started drawing. At first he just did crazy doodles, but on the 2nd peice of paper he tried to draw Hikari.
It miserably failed. Hikari looked to fat in the picture, and she looked like a slut. He crumbled up the sheet of paper and threw it in the wastebasket.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 pm
ooc:// yea he is ratting on the meanie lol!

She wiggled and got up cutting the cake.
" Kuro cake!"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:14 pm
Seraph looked up and put the wreath on the counter "Hello Tante, what do you think of her wreath? wait what happened over at the blacksmiths?" he stood up hugged Nia back and walked over to Tante to traditionaly greet him "O-si-yo ((Hello)) To-hi-tsu? ((How are you))"

((Os-da-su-na-le means basically he is doing good))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:18 pm
" Os-da-su-na-le"
" Her mate.. I don't want to talk about it... He is ill mannered and insulted my wife. And he smokes." He huffed.

" Ahh It is beautiful. She would be proud." He took out the carvings Sophie had done and showed him.
: They match beautifully."  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:18 pm
Navo kissed along Sophie's neck as she handed out the cake to Kuro"hun am sorry I lied, I thought you'd be mad at me if you found out I ah...smoked"he said coughing into his palm...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:20 pm
" Just don't do it around me is all." She paid no mind to his kisses. ( hehe he ticked her off no good idea)  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:21 pm
Navo sighed knowing she was angry"Am going to go out for a drive"he said walking out of the shop and slipping into his car"ill be back soon"he coughed...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:21 pm
Kuro looked up from his drawings. "Yay, we're finally cutting the cake! Wait, Seraph isnt here, we have to wait for everyone. Plus, I think his bringing the bat girl, Nia, I think it was" He sat down trying to see if anyone actually wanted to wait besides him.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:25 pm
" Just eat she sighed..."
" I'm not exactly in a party mood."
She sat down and dug into some cake.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:27 pm
Seraph frowned "Navo..he does? well..I'll have to deal with him, there is a large difference between your pipe use, becuase that is ceramonial, and the..ugh..cigerette..which is useless" he held up the wreath for him "you gave me a challenge getting the black roses..but, I found them, Tante" hewhispered into his ear "see that plant..I need you to do something instead of payment..I found the plant on your tribes ground..and the plant is, attracted to me, is it what I think it is"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:33 pm
Navo sat in the car for awhile smoking a cig, he was beyond sad and nervous. He was the essence of sorrow at the current moment. He coughed and rolled up the windows....  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games