Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
neko city rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
yes
91%
 91%  [ 73 ]
no
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 80

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:Ngh.......this feeling.......gah........*eyes start turning grey and he runs out of room*
Guu:*looks over couch* Hm....what's wrong with him
Keiji:*pops head out of kitchen* D-does he need to do something important

Marissa: this is getting creepy
Selena: ...
Marissa: -grabs selena's hand and drags out of bathroom- ok we are gonna find out whats wrong -sets slenea on couch-
Selena: -stares at wall- ...
Marissa: -sigh-

Guu:......*waves hand in front of Selena's face hoping she would react*
Keiji:*watches*
*Meanwhile*
Rez:*walking on street and stops then looks in alleyway and sees someone*........*walks in alleyway*

Selena: ... -looks at window and stares-
Marissa: im getting creeped out
Selena: -building across from us collapses and crumbles down-
Marissa: -runs toward window- whoa what the...

Guu:This......this is alll the doings of something......because of Selena......she must've killed someone that will have revenge on her now.......she's paying for her actions
Keiji:Wh-why,wh-who did she kill
Guu:I dont know........
Rez:*comes in room and falls down with 5 knifes in his back*
Keiji:R-REZ!!! *runs to Rez and kneels down and starts shaking him* REZ!!!W-WAKE UP!!!
Rez:*lays on ground*
Keiji:REZ!!!COME ON.......*stops shaking Rez*.........*leans against wall*.........

Marissa: i-i bet she killed the guy who tried going after me... -looks at rez- oh no... -shakes selena- SELENA SNAP OUT OF IT AND LOOK AT REZ!!
Marissa: SNAP OUT OF IT!!!

Guu:*walks to Rez and puts hand on his throat for a pulse*..........*takes hand off*...........
Keiji:.......*brings knees to chest hiding face in them*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 pm
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

*Meanwhile*
Rez:*walking on street and stops then looks in alleyway and sees someone*........*walks in alleyway*

Guu:This......this is alll the doings of something......because of Selena......she must've killed someone that will have revenge on her now.......she's paying for her actions
Keiji:R-REZ!!! *runs to Rez and kneels down and starts shaking him* REZ!!!W-WAKE UP!!!
Keiji:REZ!!!COME ON.......*stops shaking Rez*.........*leans against wall*.........

Marissa: i-i bet she killed the guy who tried going after me... -looks at rez- oh no... -shakes selena- SELENA SNAP OUT OF IT AND LOOK AT REZ!!

Guu:*walks to Rez and puts hand on his throat for a pulse*..........*takes hand off*...........

Marissa: SNAP OUT OF IT SELENA CMON!!!
Selena: -new message appears on wall: HAHAHA I GOT HER UNDER MY CONTROL AND THERE ISNT ANYTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT
Marissa: w-w-what the  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:53 pm
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

*Meanwhile*

Selena: -new message appears on wall: HAHAHA I GOT HER UNDER MY CONTROL AND THERE ISNT ANYTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT

Keiji:*walks towards Selena and grabs her shoulders*.....you.......why do you love Rez......why.......if you loved him.....you would do something right now.......he's laying on the ground with 5 knives in his back and what do you do.......just sit there and dont even try to care.......instead,you give yourself up to some dead person.......you should try to fight back this dead person......but you dont care.....*looks at,eyes red* so why're you doing here...........and what gives you the reason to not care......*lets go of Selena and walks back to Rez*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:59 pm
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Keiji:*walks towards Selena and grabs her shoulders*.....you.......why do you love Rez......why.......if you loved him.....you would do something right now.......he's laying on the ground with 5 knives in his back and what do you do.......just sit there and dont even try to care.......instead,you give yourself up to some dead person.......you should try to fight back this dead person......but you dont care.....*looks at,eyes red* so why're you doing here...........and what gives you the reason to not care......*lets go of Selena and walks back to Rez*

Marissa: -looks at hopefully-
Selena: -shakes head and starts glowing blue-
Marissa: i think its working...
Selena: -spirit comes out self and passes out-
Marissa: WHOA IT WORKED
Spirit: I WILL GET U NEXT TIME I SWEAR!!
Marissa: -sticks tongue childisly at spirit-  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:02 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*lays on ground motionless*
Guu:It's......too late.......even if we did try anything..........it wouldnt work
Keiji sad normal self)C-cant you do anything
Guu:You dont understand.......he wasnt able to die for some time now because he kept on losing his......and i guess he was supposed to die but the lives he got from someone were permanent......but not for long.......right now......today.......was his last day..........  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:08 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Guu:It's......too late.......even if we did try anything..........it wouldnt work
Guu:You dont understand.......he wasnt able to die for some time now because he kept on losing his......and i guess he was supposed to die but the lives he got from someone were permanent......but not for long.......right now......today.......was his last day..........

Marissa: -walks up to rez and looks at- hm this guy wanted my power so... it must be special... -closes eyes and glows- -blue streak strikes rez- that should heal him...
Selena: -wakes up slowly- ow... why am i bleeding  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:09 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: -walks up to rez and looks at- hm this guy wanted my power so... it must be special... -closes eyes and glows- -blue streak strikes rez- that should heal him...

Rez:*still laying on ground motionless with knives still in him*
Guu:........i dont think it worked  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:12 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Marissa: hmm -pulls knifes out- well i give up..
Selena: give up on what? -gets up rubbing eyes-  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:13 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Rez:*still lays on ground motionless*
Guu:Told you nothing would work......  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:15 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Selena: is anyone gonna answer my questions -still rubbing eyes-
Marissa: ...  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:19 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Keiji:*carries Rez into bedroom,trying to hide him but leaves a trail of blood*
Guu:Keiji,there's a trail of blood you know
Keiji:Wh-what,oh sh**  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:20 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Selena: -looks at blood trail- what with the blood...
Marissa: nothing!  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:22 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Guu:*stands in front of bedroom* Th-that's your blood....you walked in all bloody
Keiji:*trying to hide Rez but cant and gives up leaving him in the middle of bedroom*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:25 am
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Guu:*stands in front of bedroom* Th-that's your blood....you walked in all bloody
Keiji:*trying to hide Rez but cant and gives up leaving him in the middle of bedroom*

Selena: oh...
Marissa: ya what she said...
Selena: -looks at marissa-
Marissa: uh uh bye -rushes into bedroom-
Selena: weird...  

iixAmuto

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:26 am
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex
X_CrystalJade_X
ODST Rex

Selena: oh...
Marissa: ya what she said...
Selena: -looks at marissa-
Marissa: uh uh bye -rushes into bedroom-
Selena: weird...

Keiji:*walks out of bedroom all covered in blood*
Guu:............  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 446 447 448 449 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games