Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:03 am
Arkanna nodded and smiled lightly, "I know you do.." she said and looked up at the ceiling for a moment. Then got up and sat near Hero, "Wonder of they found out yet.." she questioned.

Kaoru smiled, "She wouldn't have been talking much anyways...she stayed up all night watching over me...." he admitted, "So she's probably tired.." he thought for a moment, "I think it's fine...let's go find Tumorias and the little one..." he said happily.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:13 am
Hero looked up at Arkanna since he was laying on his back. "They probably did." He then grinned, "I doubt they are going to come look for us. Nap time for us!"

Sora nodded, "Alright! Onwards!" She said pointing in a random direction and walking towards it.

Tumorias sat under a tree and watched Suyuri, smiling. She loved having a little sister.

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:52 am
Arkanna laughed and nodded, "Yay...finally some sleep eh?" she said and looked over at Hero. While sitting with her legs close to her and her arms wrapped around her legs, she laid her head down her knees.

Kaoru smiled and followed in step behind Sora, "Yes onwards!"

Suyuri sat not to far from Tumorias in a small patch of tricolored flowers. She played around with the various bugs and picked a few of the flowers, setting them next to her as she watched a butterfly flutter around the flowers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:08 am
Hero nodded, "Finally. Sora doesn't let me sleep!"
He sighed and leaned on his elbows, his upper body of the ground. Looking at Arkanna he askes, "What happened to Kaoru anyways? I smelled blood."

Sora smiled and smelled Tumorias not to far off. "We should be there soon."

Tumorias looked up smelling Sora and Kaoru, looking at Suyuri she says, "Looks like we have visitors!"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:40 pm
Arkanna loked at Hero, "She doesn't let you and I can't get any sleep anytime with Kaoru around.." she grumbled and looked away o the enterance, "....he just had a run in with a cougar..that's all, but he got hurt pretty badly...." she blew a piece if hair away, "He doesn't know how to fight that well....lucky I was there or he wouldn't be around anymore.."

Kaoru nodded, "Great!" and continued to follow behimd Sora.

Suyuri looked up when Tumorias spoke, nodding lightly she picked up the flowers she picked and walked over to Tumorias. Then sitting down she set the flowers in her lap and watched the path, "how far are they?' she asked curiously.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 12:52 pm
Hero chuckled when she grumbled then listened to her story intrested. "Really now?" He wasn't surprised that this happened to Kaoru.

Sora walked into the clearing with Suyuri and Tumorias, "Hiya!"

Tumorias smiled and softly laughed, "It seems they are here!"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:11 pm
Arkanna nodded lightly, "That idiot..always getting into trouble.." she stated and then leaned back on the wall and closing her eyes.

Kaoru followed Sora and waved to Tumorias, "Hi!" he grinned happily.

Suyuri let a small smile form, seeing Sora and the new wolf. She watched him curiously and before they got close turned to Tumorias, "Onii-chan....is that a guy wearing a kimono?" she asked quietly, unsure of Kaoru.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:20 pm
Hero laughed softly and patted Arkanna's knee trying to calm her a bit. "Well, there has to be people who attract trouble."

Sora bent down and looked at Suyuri and smiled, "And, how is this pretty young lady today?"

Tumorias looked at Suyuri and whispered her reply, "He just likes too. You'll get used to him doing so." Then she looked up at Kaoru, "Hey! Long time no see!"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:24 pm
Arkanna smiled and opened an eye, looking at Hero, "I guess so.."

Kaoru smiled and sat next to Tumorias, "Yes it has been awhile now..how are you?" He asked while straightening the bottom of his kimono.

Suyuri nodded and blushed lightly at Sora, "I'm ok....what about you?" she asked, looking up at her.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:22 pm
Hero chuckled softl again and returned his hand to behind his head. He was enjoying the coolness of the cave. "So, I forgot to ask you earlier. What have you been doing lately since we last met?"

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:26 pm
Arkanna looked over at Hero, "Many things...keeping Seilene and Sulkrai in line, watching over Kaoru cause Jin asked me to, trying to find Zuran and Ankur..." She thought for a moment before nodding, "That would be about it....what about you?"

((oh....you'll find this out later but I kinda killed off Zuran >->))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:37 pm
((Whoops! I forgot the others. >_>;; ))

Hero nodded, he hadn't seen the others around in awhile. It was nothing like it used to be, them all being in a big group and just hanging around. He wondered what happened. Looking at Arkanna he says, "Well... I have a new sister. Her name is Suyuri." He shrugged, "Keeping Tumorias out of trouble, following Sora around." He shrugged again, "Nothing much."

((Why? -is curious- ))

Tumorias smiled at Kaoru, "I've been fine. Talking to plants and the wind. Watching and playing with Suyuri." She shrugged, "Nothing much. You?"

Sora smiled again and sat down, "I am fine. Like always."

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:50 pm
((lol))

Arkanna nodded, "I heard..but I haven't seen her.." She sat there for a moment, caught up in her thoughts. Before long she shook them off, "I wish it was just the usual for me....there's to much going on.." She sighed lightly.

((Hmm...I really don't know..I just..felt >-> like it))

Kaoru nodded, "Sounds interesting.." he said while watching Suyuri and Sora. Wishing Sai was here with him, but he looks over at Tumorias, "Has the wind told you anything interesting?"

Suyuri nodded and smiled, "That's good!"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:46 pm
Hero opened his eyes and looked up at Arkanna, sitting up and leaning on the wall with her he wraps an arm around her shoulders and looks at her, smiling some. "Well, that means you need to take a break sometimes. It is bad for your health to push yourself over the limits."

Tumorias shrugged, "Spring is coming early and Summer shall be full of love and peace?" She shrugged, "Besides that nothing much." Then she looked at Sora, "Oh yeah! Liren wanted me to give this to you. It is from Ankur." She handed Sora the small packet.

Sora smiled and nodded back at Suyuri then looked at the packet. Taking it from Tumorias she smiles, "Thank you. I shall look at it."

Nutella Mocha

xXLady_IntegraXx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:00 pm
Arkanna smiled and leaned her head on him, "Yea ..I know.." she said lightly. Curling her legs up closer to her and placing her arms around them.

Kaoru nodded, "Hopefully.." he smiled and started to watch the trees sway in the breeze.

Suyuri sat there and pulled her legs close, while watching the clouds pass by.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games