Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:48 pm
"WHo the hell would abduct her?" Drake wondered aloud, glaring at the road as they drove. "I mean, she could snap the b*****d's neck without much thought, so how..."
He chewed on his lip and tried to think. he didn't now the people in the town well enough. perhaps they belived she had murdered the townspeople? but taht was impossible if no one knew what she was. He turned in his seat to look at the back seats.
"Fayt, did you tell anyone about her...'condition'? Anyone at all?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:51 pm
[I gotta take a shower and my step-dad needs his laptop. I'll be back later but fi you need any of my characters to do something feel free. I feel bad leaving you guys hanging when my characters are doing something important. >> ]  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 pm
Fayt mouthed a 'NO' in response to Drake's question. "Everyone already knows about her condition to sunlight," he replied. Then he glanced over at Mason. "Do you recall anything about the guy's appearance?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:47 pm
"It was dark." Mason said, frowning.
"We were too far away to see any detail. I can tell you what the car looked like though. I saw that, definitely. I was kind of small, dark blue or black, Japanese car, Honda or Toyota" He said.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:01 pm
Koko studied her surroundings for any possible means of escape or something that she could use to loosen the bonds until her head cleared and had her strength back. Unfornately she didn't find anything of the sort. The only exit was a locked door and no windows. So she assumed she must be in a basement. Richard obviously planned on keeping her here because there was a bed...which she didn't want to think what he had planned there.....a vanity with various items to make her 'pretty'-she supposed she could jab him in the eye with the handle of the brush. However she didn't get the chance to try and get it when she was alerted to the sound of footsteps coming down stairs. Then the lock on the door was opened. Richard came in smiling with a tray of food and set it down in front of her. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Better if I was untied," she glared.

He only laughed. "I do enjoy your humor," he replied picking up the spoon and actually tried to feed her. She refused for more reasons than one.

"Come now," he pouted. "I know this will take a bit of getting used to....but the sooner you get yourself to settle in here the easier it's be."

"Then you'll be waiting for eternity," she replied.

He ignored her comment and tried to feed her again. She swatted it away her bound wrists. "Its not nice to waste good food," he sneered as he took the napkin to clean up the mess and proceed a third time to feed her.

"Don't make me bare my fangs," she said angerly. The thought of his taste in her mouth disgusted her but desperate times may be called for. Richard only placed the spoon down and smiled. "There will be time for that type of play later," he replied stroking her leg.

The whole thing made her jump and stomach turn. She then responded by swinging her feet up and hitting him in the nose. Red blood covered the lower half of his face. He sprang away and muttered various swears at her. He kicked hard several times over her body-knocking the wind out of her. Then he pulled out a tazor. "If you don't do such things I wouldn't have to return the favor," he spat. Then he kicked the tray while she gasped from the blows and twitched from the shock. He left a moment later, locking the door, still muttering swears.

Richard made his way up the stairs to check the damage. "The b*tch," he mumbled. It pained him to touch his nose. Koko may have successly broken his nose....he wasn't sure, but he couldn't risk it. He went to bathroom the clean up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:41 am
[Drake is SO going to kill Richard if he gets the chance -haha]

"Ring any bells?" Drake asked, racing his brain for anyone who that car might be attached to, or who might want to kidnap ro harm Koko if they didn't suspect her of being a murderess. He rocked back and forth in his seat a little, trying to think.
Who would be that obsessed with a mild-mannered shopkeeper who people barely ever saw because of her coming out at night?
He then stopped suddenly as something caught his memory.
She'd been on the phone to that guy. The one from the Walmart who'd been a creep. He seemed insistant too - and creepy.
It was worth a shot. He racked his brains for the name and came up with nothing.

"hey...what about that guy who works atthe Wallmart? He was always hassling her...what does his car look like? his name was..h...R-something. Ryan? no...uh..."

he frowned and concerntrated. what had he thought when he first heard the name?
'd**k'. How fitting.

he smirked in triumph.
"Richard! Richard was his name. What about that guy?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:39 am
[I still don't understand how the nickname d**k comes from Richard. :/ ]

Judith crinkled her brow as if she smelled something disgusting.
"Him?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:46 am
(('tis my intent...))

Richard finished cleaning up his face and momentarily returned to Koko after grabbing something out of the fringe.

When he got to her she was still twitching. He pulled out a syringe filled with some unknown liquid. "This is to keep you sedated for a few hours," he said. "In that time reconsider your actions."

Then he headed upstairs to a crappy car. He glanced at himself in the mirror and sighed as he headed to the hospital.

--

Fayt couldn't recall a Richard...but he vaguely remembered a Wal-Mart guy that he met once the one time Koko let him come along with her. "I don't know.....maybe?" he replied uncertian. Shouldn't we call the police?  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 am
"Jesus....i bet it's that b*****d." Drake snarled in repsonse to Judith and Fayt, hitting the dashboard with his fist in frustration and anger.
"ok, where would he live? Who'd know that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:59 am
Fayt struggled to reach under the driver seat. After much trying he managed to find the phone-book. Turing on the ceiling he started skimming the pages and recall the guy's last name. Once he did it was easy because there was only one Richard under it.

Relaid the address to Judith but realized it would be more helpful to just point where to go. Then he turned the little light off.

As he gave direction, Richard passed by on his way to the hospital. He glanced over at the passing car but couldn't make-out who was inside. However Bly and Yoki barked.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:05 am
"What're you barking at?" Drake asked, looking back at the dogs. he wtacehd as Judith followed the directions. He tried to keep a calm mind and not go into what he wanted to do. After all they had two strangers with them - going itno angry-vanmpire-mode wasn't advisable.

it wasn't long befor ethey reached the street the house was on.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:16 am
This was the crappy street of the town. Very few people lived on it so if someone did want to go unnoticed about doing something Fayt supposed this would be the ideal choice.

When Judieth pulled over and parked, Fayt open the open. The dogs scrambled out and immediatly started sniffing the ground. Yoki caught the scent first led them straight to the front door of Richard's home. She pawed and jumped wildly.

Koko meanwhile couldn't move. She wondered if Richard even knew how much sedetive he gave her. Her thoughts rolled about in her head until she eventually passed out from the drug.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 am
Drake followed the dogs out and paused at the door. In the quiet battle in his head for being presentable and kicking a**, the latter seemed to win out. thus, without wiating mroe than a moment for a response to the doorbell, he kicked in the locked door with significently more ease than a human should have exhibited.
He hoped they were right about Richard, else his cover was entirely blown.

"Richard?!?! Koko?!" he called, headed swiftly into the house to look around.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:29 am
Silence.

This is bad....this is bad... Fayt thought as Drake busted into the house. He stayed outside-too afraid to go in.

Once inside the dogs continued following the scent to the basement door.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:35 am
Drake followed the dogs into the basement and kicke open the door again.

"good work - now look after the others." he ordered them, worried incase Richard showed up somewhere. He then practically jumped down the stairs, seraching around teh basement. It wasn't long before he spotted teh bed and later the unconcious koko.

"Koko! Koko!" He called, running over and crouching to pick her up and try to rouse her. "s**t..wake up. are you ok?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games