Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:24 pm
(haha...lol)
Kokoro nodded agreeing with Hikari "Niisan, Hikari-chan is right stop trying to do things by yourself..." she looked at him with determined eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:27 pm
fanglong: u 3 have defied me for the last time *is preparing to finish us off*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:40 pm
"Not so fast... Fanglong-sama." A boy walked next to the crater that Ryoku was in, standing before the large Demon God. "Seriously, killing off your own children? At least they're the boys, but what of the girl? You promised her to me, didn't you?" The boy laughed once, humorlessly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:25 pm
Fanglong: and who might u be..... boy?  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:29 pm
Alure standed up, "Wait... there is another chakra near them... who could he be?" Alure looked back at Hikari, he knew that they will help him, but will that be enought to stop Fanglong?...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:58 pm
Hikari breathed in the chakra, taking in it's power. "Let's go. There's somebody who can help up." She sighed, pushing Makoto toward Migoto. "You keep him here. You'll both be killed otherwise.
"Hai, sensei." Migoto said in a mock tone.
Hikari turned toward Alure. "That's Hoko... He's a close friend of mine from a while back. He's also a jinchuuriki, but he's inherited another human being, not a demon. Odd, but he's still very powerful." Hikari informed him.  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:21 pm
"Ano...Is there anything I can help with?" Kokoro asked hesitantly  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 12:05 pm
me: *barely conscince* H-hoko-san........ it really is u  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:57 pm
Alure nooded, "Ok, lets go" he said, he looked at Kokoro, "Please, stay here, protect them" he smiled at her sister...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:13 pm
"Kokoro can come with us." Hikari muttered, grabbing something from one of the houses.

Migoto looked down at Makoto. "Is she always this way?" She asked quietly.
Makoto nodded his head.

"I, my lord, am Hoko: The Fire Pheonix's apprentice." The boy bowed slightly. "Yes, Ryoku... It is me. Miss me, did you?"  

iTammie-chan

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:04 am
Kokoro looked at her brother "But..." she slightly smiled after hearing Hikari "Thank you very much!" she said bowing to her slightly. "I won't let you down!" she said raising her fists. Finally...I get to do something! she thought in her mind  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:09 am
don't get too cocky  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:36 am
"Hikari, Alure, and Kokoro are coming.... Just wait." Hoko whispered quietly. "Well, Lord Fanglong?" Hoko shouted at the dragon. "Do I get Harimi's jinchuuriki, or not?"

Hikari nodded once at Kokoro, then opened up another portal. "Hop on out." She stated. Then she turned toward her cousin and brother. "Just wait... we'll be back soon. Remember, no jutsu, no chakra, and don't go into any of the houses except for the one with the red roof. Okay?"

"Got'cha." Makoto grinned. "Good luck nii-san, Kokoro, Alure."
"Good luck everybody." Migoto smiled. "Don't worry Hikari, I'll make sure."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am
"See ya." Kokoro told the two with a smile. she then went into the portal.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:44 am
Hikari followed close behind. "Be careful Kokoro-san. Lord Fanglong is on the other side of the portal, so make sure you hide as soon as you make it through."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games