Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Imagination18
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:52 am

*he looked at her and noticed that she was probly here to buy some slaves*i guess im like an object now somthing that people just come up and buy
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 am

Lleld heard someone speak and it sounded like it was directer towards her she looked around and spotted the neko man chained to a wall she walked over to him Are you insinuating I'm only here to purchase a slave because I assure if if I had my way I wouldn't be paying at all I would just take you home. She folded her arms one underneath the other as she looked at him.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Imagination18
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:19 pm

sorta i was saying that we are like objects now sold on the market for a price like food or clothing and toys as well
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:21 pm

Again if I had my way... Lleld trialed off a second closing her eyes then she opened them and looked at him. I dont like the concept of buying people I consider it degrading, none the less would you like to get out of this place?

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Imagination18
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:44 pm

umm ya id like that sure ill go with you
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Sydelle watches a master talk about selling people as degrading. She turns back to the boy. "See? They're not all bad." She hopes he finds a master that nice.

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:54 pm

Lleld nodded she pointed at the cage and one of the workers their unlocked it then unlocked him from the wall. Ready? She turned to go then without waiting to see if he was following or not.

((Having some lunch I might b on later.))
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:03 pm

*he stepped out of the cage and fallowed behind her*

Imagination18
Crew

Adonfang

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Dante looked up at her and wiped away his tears and said "y...ya i guess but i...i just don't want to get beat anymore, my parents used to beat me before for i...i left and now i got beat again and am in a palce i don't know" he said hiccuping all the while. he saw a lady close by and felt she was examining him and he slowly started to become curious.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Lleld walked quietly she looked at other slaves on her way out and sighed feeling bad she couldn't take them all she left the place heading for her home ((Next post their.))

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:04 pm

His parents beat him? She thinks, disgusted. He might really be better off here after all. She offers a small smile. "My name's Sydelle. I'm a siren. What about you?" She knows it isn't a good idea to befriend a boy she might never see again, but no one was made to be an island.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:24 pm

"my names Dante" he said " i'm a..." he says and trails off not saying he was a demon. he knew that Demons were dispissed in the world and he looked down. "i'm...a human" he said smiling trying to lie about his race.

Adonfang

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:30 pm

Rini listend to them talking trying not to look at them. When she heard the little boys parents beat him she looked at him with saddness in her eyes. 'That poor boy.' She thought and moved her hair out of her face. 'I don't want him to be in a place like this...to be alone and scared with no one.' She thought again and walked slowly over to his cage not to startle him.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:39 pm

Dante became somewhat happy and smiled at the girl for cheering him up. he saw how she was chained and felt really sad wishing he could help her out of those, then out of the corner of his eye he felt a presence from behind him and looked over to see a lady walking towards him. he cocked his head to one side and looked at her and said one word "pretty" as she walked up to his cage.

Adonfang

xXDead girl 666Xx
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Rini stopped at Dante's cage and kneeled down to him smiling. "Hello there." She said. "Whats a little boy like you doing in a place like this?" She asked and looked around before looking back at him. 'I want to get him out of here but I don't know if he trusts me...' She thought. "Do you want out of here?" She asked again holding her hand out through the bars of his cage.
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games