Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:44 am
Thanks, Maru! I think this bit is what threw me off:

Marushii
If you are a Hunter and you die, your HP goes to 0. Your Fear shield took all the damage; the worst you felt was the extreme heat/cold at the same time.

So that's just for dying by actual HP damage rather than instakill yes~ either way, Maddie pretty much deserves to bite it, I'm sure being flung off Red's head wasn't a picnic. >D *writing up post ohoho~*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:02 am
So Bix and Jerry both saved someone.

I'm assuming this means both of those characters now don't have to roll?
(Candace and Before)

Also since we are now dead... can our bandages be looted from us?

ALSO (sorry lol) according to Fear surge rules:

"If you are dead and are hit with a heal, you are brought back to life! It feels like slowly waking up, but... you're still rather... cold. It's a noticeable cold that just won't go away, and becomes more and more noticeable the more you die and wake up again."

So they can be bandaged back to life? super cold weird life?  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:31 pm
Sosiqui
Thanks, Maru! I think this bit is what threw me off:

Marushii
If you are a Hunter and you die, your HP goes to 0. Your Fear shield took all the damage; the worst you felt was the extreme heat/cold at the same time.

So that's just for dying by actual HP damage rather than instakill yes~ either way, Maddie pretty much deserves to bite it, I'm sure being flung off Red's head wasn't a picnic. >D *writing up post ohoho~*

WHOOPS I think I wasn't clear. XDDD For THIS meta event, upon hitting 0 Hunters go into the special rules "dead" state so that they can continue to see/hear everything without getting KO'd. -10 HP for a Hunter is usually auto-teleport, but considering that the zone is locked down? There's no way to teleport; it would be real death.

And I think auto-killing characters permanently sucks and is unfair, thus the limbo-death state for this RP. |D I'm sorry I wasn't clear earlier guys! ;;;

iloveyouDIE
So Bix and Jerry both saved someone.

I'm assuming this means both of those characters now don't have to roll?
(Candace and Before)

Also since we are now dead... can our bandages be looted from us?

ALSO (sorry lol) according to Fear surge rules:

"If you are dead and are hit with a heal, you are brought back to life! It feels like slowly waking up, but... you're still rather... cold. It's a noticeable cold that just won't go away, and becomes more and more noticeable the more you die and wake up again."

So they can be bandaged back to life? super cold weird life?

Candace and Before do not need to roll. If they rolled AFTER you guys, then their rolls can be considered VOID as they took no damage.

Bandages can be looted, and yes you can be bandage'd back to life. You'll be upgraded from zombies to mummies. Isn't that awesome? 8D  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:40 pm
Random sound/song buttons on Roch's guitar... can I keeps them after meta? Pllleeeeaaaassseee?  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:02 am
How long does it take for the 'resurrection chill' to vanish from Hunters? Or is it a cumulative lifelong thing? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:31 am
Ice Queen
Random sound/song buttons on Roch's guitar... can I keeps them after meta? Pllleeeeaaaassseee?

He can just buy a toy guitar that does it. XD Unless Roch would like to take a natural ability in being able to summon and play random sounds/songs...

Sosiqui
How long does it take for the 'resurrection chill' to vanish from Hunters? Or is it a cumulative lifelong thing? XD

Give it a few days, it'll go away. Maybe. O_O  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

naggeela

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:18 am
I was wondering if and an item like a crystal be used in storing FEAR and then at a later time be used when needed?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:10 pm
How effective are Hunter weapons against the people of Christmastown? Like say.. Jingleberry.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:12 pm
On pure JOY creatures it's as effective as a regular hit. They don't get a charge off them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:55 pm
Will Jingleberry be making his return this year? Perhaps in the next school musical?

Oh, and can those with natural form do half shifts? Or is that an ability in itself? Would this happen due to a busted pin perhaps?  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:55 pm
Also...

Do TiHers believe in some sort of afterlife (not counting ghost/undeadhood)? For those cases that they have a permadeath. If not an afterlife, what are the general beliefs for these times?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:15 pm
Question about the Meta!

ICly, how much time has passed after the Meta ends? A night or two? Days? Weeks? I am curious~  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:50 pm
naggeela
I was wondering if and an item like a crystal be used in storing FEAR and then at a later time be used when needed?

iStoleYurVamps
Oh, and can those with natural form do half shifts? Or is that an ability in itself? Would this happen due to a busted pin perhaps?

Blade Kuroda
Also...

Do TiHers believe in some sort of afterlife (not counting ghost/undeadhood)? For those cases that they have a permadeath. If not an afterlife, what are the general beliefs for these times?

^-- We need to discuss these questions, so please be patient~~~

iStoleYurVamps
Will Jingleberry be making his return this year? Perhaps in the next school musical?

MAYBE, MAYBE NOT he might be waiting on Candycane Lane, or he's right outside your window. O_O

Drifter Jet Enduro
Question about the Meta!

ICly, how much time has passed after the Meta ends? A night or two? Days? Weeks? I am curious~

Less than a day. Time inside the house is... different.

They went in a little after sundown.
Spent the entire night working through the puzzles and fighting off Hunters.
Spent sunup fighting Red.
Were wisked back to Halloween in the morning.

All in all, students are pretty exhausted both physically and mentally. Welcome to Boogeyman Training, they don't mess around. :,D  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 10:55 pm
Random question...

If two people agreed to RP together, one created the PRP and the other doesn't make any posts at all... Will that be just a scrapped RP then? Or could the person who started the RP get a growth point?  

Scyerline

Shameless Gawker

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:26 am
If you managed to make the 800 wordcount req and don't plan to try and continue it with the other person, just change it to a solo and use it for the growth point. Otherwise no, not so much.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games