Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:22 pm
User Image

Addie walked into the noisy common room from her dorm she had just spent the last few hours concocting a brilliant prank for her sister to stumble into later this evening. She couldn't hide the evil smirk that was plastered to her face. Who knew that magic would help her diabolical plans so much. Her excited mood was slightly subdued as she noticed her surroundings everyone seemed a little tense in the room. The first year glanced around hoping to find her friends Joel and Ivy before the meeting started. She noticed their absence and began to wonder where they were. The brunette wandered over to a vacant spot that seemed out of the way yet in a good vantage point to see the portrait hole and the dorm steps.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:11 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Gryffindor Common Room with Addie
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Wonder if this is normal... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ ε ṿ ε ɾ ώαṉṉα с α τ с h ṃ ε ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ï ģ ṉ ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τ ɾ ÿ α lïττlε h α ɾ ḋ ε ɾ ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģ ε τ τïṉģ в ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy spotted her brunette friend almost immediately when she entered the Common Room, approaching Addie with a smirk and a wave. She settled in next to the other girl, leaning back in her seat and crossing her arms. "So, is this like, a normal thing? Start of the year meeting or something?" she asked, a brow arching. She figured that either Addie or Joel would know if it were; Addie's older sister was a third year, and Joel had his cousin, after all. The redhead couldn't help but notice that all the older students seemed agitated about something. On the one hand, that could mean that this wasn't normal, and that something was going on. On the other hand, maybe they were all just annoyed about having to sit through another meeting when they'd had to sit through one every single year before. The fact that the notice about the meeting had gone up almost as soon as term had started made her think it was probably a normal thing. After all, who could've possible gotten into enough trouble to warrant the entire house being called for a meeting the very first weekend? One week of lessons did not seem like enough time. Then again, maybe some of the older students didn't waste time... hm. Well, she supposed they'd know soon enough. The Head of House would probably be here soon enough.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε ø ṉ ! ṡhøøτ ƒ α ṡ τ ε ɾ !
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α l ï τ τ l ε в ï τ øƒ ε ṉ ε ɾ ģ ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τ ɾ ÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒ υ ṉ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρ ε ø ρ l ε сαll ïτ α ṉ α ɾ с h ÿ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

amo10690

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:33 pm
User Image

Addie grinned as one of her friends made it on time. She listened to her friend as she wondered if this was normal. The brunette shook her head before replying, "Apparently not, Ari hasn't been to one before and she's a Third year. This can't be normal." She glanced around wondering really what had happened. "I'm not sure what it's about but everyone seems a bit on edge..." Her glance lingered on a few of the older students hanging out together on chairs. She couldn't hear their conversations and Addie couldn't help but wonder if someone died or something.

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:52 am
I got a lot to say to you, yeah, I got a lot to say
XXXI notice your eyes are always glued to me
XXXXXXYou're keeping them here and it makes no sense at allUser Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory had been enjoying a comfortable stay in the music room trying to iron out some minute details of a song she was working on. If she were working on an album (which she wasn't saying she wasn't but it wasn't exactly top priority at the moment) she'd want this song to be first up but never played on the radio so her fans would get a good shock and surprise. It was going to be totally epic. When she returned to the common room with her guitar in hand and backpack slung over her shoulder she saw nearly the whole house situated around and wondered briefly if there had been an attack of some sort, especially with all the worried and tense faces. She directed her eyes over to the bulletin board hoping it would have some answers but all it said was that there was to be a mandatory meeting held by their Head of House and if they weren't there they'd have a week of detentions or something like that. Well! That "luck of the Irish" crap may have been worth something! Still puzzling over what could've happened or what was about to happen, she flopped into one of the many squashy armchairs sideways so her feet hung over the arm rest and absentmindedly strummed her instrument while waiting for the show to get on the road. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

Wearing
Where am I?~Gryffindor Common Room
Who's here?~Everyone
The hell's about to happen?

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXXXRock and roll, honey, don't you know, baby
XXXWe're all alone now?
I need something to sing about  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:00 am
User Image
                                                  This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                  No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                  I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                  You're gonna hear my voice
                                                  When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

MцgglєBоґи || Fїґ$т Уёaя || Gґуffїпdоя

════════════════════════

Joel climbed in though the portrait hole, having just come in from doing a bit of dribbling with his football out on the lawns of the castle. He had no idea why Amata, errr, Professor Harlowe, had called the meeting. He wasn't privy to that information, and he wasn't going to pester his cousin for details either. He looked around the common room and spied several upperclassmen talking amongst themselves and took a seat next to Ivy and Addie. He still carried his ball, which he juggled now and frowned. Looking over to Addie and Ivy, he shrugged at them. "Everyone being on edge? Talking about the meeting, or did something else happen?" He was later than everyone else, after all. Something else could have happened to prompt this sudden attitude pervading the common room.

════════════════════════
                                                  Location: Gryffindor Common Room
                                                  Thinking: Anyone have any clue what's going on?
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Scrum

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                  For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                  Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                  Luck ain't even lucky
                                                  Got to make your own breaks

Cara MiaKitty

amo10690

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 2:41 pm
Pinocchio looked closer and he saw,
Two huge rows of sharp yellow teeth!
And he realized his mistake.
So he would sulk and drink and mope...
And cross his arms and hope to die.
And then a fairy came one night,
To bring this sorry boy to life.
She pulled some strings and spun him about.

User Image

DAVID SHOICHET | SIXTH YEAR | GRYFFINDOR | MUGGLEBORN
And he walked all night long: Annoyed | 'Til he was stopped: ... | By the shore of the ocean: Gryffindors | But still he walked on: Common Room

Dave glanced over at Tanya as she joined him on the couch. He didn't protest, seeing as they were technically friends now via Elsie, and he generally didn't mind her that much. When she and Echo were separated he found them a lot easier to talk to, if only because it meant he wasn't standing there with Elsie watching The Happy Couple and wondering why they weren't The Beta Happy Couple. Which wasn't entirely him and her own fault, but hey, he wasn't here to lay blame. Especially not on himself. His house mate looked more than a bit annoyed, and he didn't have to look far to see who she was referring to. Theo and that Alex girl. He snickered. "Depends how accurate you're hoping to be. But be fast enough, and it might be hard to tell who hexed who." Hey, this was solid advice. Speaking as someone who may have done some hexing before. Look, he looked odd, and he got comments, and the whole 'icy glare' thing had never worked very long for him.
And now I wonder how I was made....

Yukina101

That boy sprang up and began to shout:
"My arms, my legs, my heart, my face; they're alive!"
And she would cry, "Liar, liar! What have I done?
You're no lover, and I'm no fighter."
She knew about those wooden boys-
It's an empty love to fill the void.
"Pinocchio! Oh boy, how your nose has grown!"
So he would cry, "Liar, liar! I'll prove it to you!"

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:57 pm
User Image
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƧΣᄃӨПD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

All the Gryffindors had been called to a meeting in the common room with the Professor. He frowned when he received the letter telling him to report to the common room. That didn't sound good. All the Gryffindors were stuffing into the common room to hear what the meeting was about. Addison wormed his way through the crowd to find Pru, his very best friend in Gryffindor. He looked at her and flashed an uneasy smile. "Hey Pru. You have any idea what this meeting is about? You don't think anyone got hurt, right?" He frowned slightly and searched through the assembled to see if he saw all their faces.

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:29 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindorsecond yearpureblood

Pru had been staring at the fire, watching the flames crackle and consume the wood, but looked up with a small grin as she caught sight of Addy making his way over to her. His uneasy smile only made her more wary, though. She wouldn't exactly count herself as a pessimist or someone who naturally expected the worst, but she was hesitant to jump to any conclusions. Really, it could be about anything under the sun, but she tended to think it was something more serious. "I think we'd know if someone was," she replied seriously. "Word travels fast, after all, an' we'll be able to see who hasn't shown for the meetin'." She wouldn't like to be them if they weren't hurt or ill. Detention was something she hoped to avoid until she graduated. "It might be about the people who got caught drinkin' last year. I hope it is," she added. It wasn't so much that she liked seeing other people get in trouble... okay, well, part of her did if they deserved it. Drinking wasn't really hurting anyone but themselves... but what about their friends and family? Did they deserve to have to put up with that? She didn't think so. If one of her brothers were ever caught drinking she'd give them a piece of her mind herself. Thinking of that, she spotted Adrienne with some friends in the crowd. At least he was here, and probably not in trouble for anything.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 6:38 pm
User Image
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
GЯYFFIПDӨЯ ƧΣᄃӨПD YΣΛЯ

Even if you can't stand up
Even if you lose your life
I'm a friend by your side
You're never gonna be alone

He smiled a little more reassuringly when she smiled at him. At the mention of the people drinking last year, his smile melted. He shrugged. He didn't really like drinking, or at least, the thought of it. Why would you do that? And at school? That was dumb and it had cost them House points. "It probably is. I pretty much see everyone from the House here. At least, I think I do." He shrugged and looked around at everyone again. Then he smirked again, trying to reassure her. "Plus, if someone got hurt or something, there'd be like... Aurors or Mediwizards here. Right?"

And I'm never gonna leave you out
If you ever lose your way
Not alone or betrayed
I'm always gonna be around

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:40 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Unruly at the Gryffindor Common Room with Addie
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Curious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Wonder if this is normal... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ḋø ÿøυ ε ṿ ε ɾ ώαṉṉα с α τ с h ṃ ε ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ɾïģhτ ṉøώ ï'ṃ ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ï ģ ṉ ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ṡø сαṉ ÿøυ τ ɾ ÿ α lïττlε h α ɾ ḋ ε ɾ ? ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          ï'ṃ ɾεαllÿ ģ ε τ τïṉģ в ø ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy frowned when Addie said that the meetings weren't a normal thing. There went that theory, then. She wondered what was going on, then. Someone had to be in trouble. Pretty serious trouble, actually, if the whole bloody house had been called for a meeting about it. When Joel arrived, she practically pounced on him. "Joel! Your cousin's dating Professor Whatshername, you've gotta know what's going on!" she declared insistently, resting an elbow on his shoulder. "I mean, I know you don't talk to the guy unless you have to, but surely you asked him about this, right?" Of all the people, she was pretty sure Joel would know. At first, she hadn't quite believed the rumors that the blonde woman and Grayson (Er, Professor Powell) were a couple, but it'd been rather hard to discount when she'd spotted the pair of them holding hands on the way to breakfast one morning. And snogging, she thought, gagging faintly. Ugh, adults were not allowed to do that. Even if it was just a peck on the lips. Thinking of the History professor, Ivy didn't quite see the appeal. She didn't think he was particularly handsome... not ugly, she guessed, but his girlfriend was way out of his league. She was sort of curious how the pair of them had managed to hook up, but it wasn't really any of her business. Eh, if she wanted to know, she'd bug Joel about it. For now, though, she wanted him to tell her what the deal with the meeting was.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ сøṃε ø ṉ ! ṡhøøτ ƒ α ṡ τ ε ɾ !
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ јυṡτ α l ï τ τ l ε в ï τ øƒ ε ṉ ε ɾ ģ ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ώαṉṉα τ ɾ ÿ ṡøṃετhïṉģ ƒ υ ṉ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṉ ø ώ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï ģυεṡṡ ṡøṃε ρ ε ø ρ l ε сαll ïτ α ṉ α ɾ с h ÿ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

amo10690

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:28 am
User Image

User Image

Axel stretched his limbs, both arms high overhead and each leg stretched out across from him as he yawned. He balled his hand and rubbed the sleep away from his eyes, trying to wake himself up to, at least, look somewhat curious. But really, he could care less. ”Hm? Oh, don't have a clue.” He shrugged his shoulders, and shook his head ferociously to fight that yawn away as it crept up to his lips. ”Never been to one before, I didn't even know that there were house meetings. I wonder if the other houses are having one too?” He furrowed his brow in concentration, then shrugged his shoulders as he leaned against the arm rest of his seat. ”You're Arianna, right? We were in tryouts together your first year.” He remembered her, but only slightly. There were always so many students trying out, too many, to be honest. And anyways, ever since his step sister made the team, and not him, he'd lost most of his interest in playing for Gryffindor. ”Were you going to try out again this year?”

[OOC: ]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
Common Room with Ariana
Dressed in: Gryffindor Uniform
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 141lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

amo10690

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:18 pm
User Image

Addie nodded in agreement with Ivy. The girl couldn't believe that Joel wouldn't know a thing about this meeting. Everyone in the whole house knew the rumors about those two dating were true. Maybe if Joel had asked his cousin about the meeting he would've told him about it. Then again Joel doesn't seem super close with that relative. The brunette thought back to their train ride to Hogwarts and distinctly remembered not liking talking about the Professor. "You didn't happen to ask your cousin about anything did you?" She asked with curiosity.

Cara MiaKitty
Diamond Wales

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:36 pm
User Image

Arianna tried not to giggle at the fourth years attempts to wake himself up and look presentable. He must've just woken up. She felt a little guilty not noticing it before she came over and started badgering him. The third year frowned slightly disappointed as the older boy admitted he didn't know what was going on either. "I wondered that too. My friend from Ravenclaw didn't know anything about house meetings either. They're not having one." She had wondered if the other houses had to have a meeting as well but that wasn't the case this meeting seemed to be just for their house. The red head lost her train of thought when the fourth year asked her name. Ari started she couldn't believe how rude she'd been. "Oh, yes I'm sorry. I should've introduced myself. I'm Arianna. I remember we both tried out together as Chasers." She said remembering her first year quite well. It had been a horrible try-out and she didn't even make the reserve team. The girl was actually surprised he even remembered her but then again that's just how bad her playing must've been. She had to admit her playing had gotten much better throughout the years. "Yes, I was on reserve again last year. I hope I'm good enough for the main team this year." She smiled hoping that she could someday follow her dream. "Are you going to try out again?"

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:23 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

XXXXXⒽⓐⓛⓕⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓXXXXXPre fectXXXXX⒟⒜⒯⒤⒩⒢ Echo Lovette

All my friends, they’re different people
Anxious like the ocean in a storm
When we go out, yeah, we’re electric
Coursing through our bodies ’til we’re one

Tanya smirked at Dave's response and was happy it was an actual response and not just an eye roll and "stop being so dramatic/violent/overeager/blahblahblah." Just another reason why she liked the white haired boy and why she thought he and her best friend would make an excellent couple. Even if the pair didn't see it. Yet. But from what she recalled at the train station he at least saw it and wanted it as well. Or at least she thought he did. Which he still better if he knew what was good for him. "Accuracy isn't the problem, it's what exactly do I start with. Something minimal but lasting or something short quick but painfully awful? Decisions decisions..." she mockingly mused by tapping a finger against her cheek as she pretended to actually be considering different spells. Which she really shouldn't have to since she already had. "Besides it probably wouldn't work, too many witnesses." Tanya finally said her eyes falling on all the people surrounding them and the pair of drinking idiots. Maybe whatever Harlowe had in store would calm down her intent but she wasn't exactly placing bets on that happening.

The Forgotten Weasely

Quote:

I said ooh, ooh
You got me in the mood, mood
I’m scared
But if my heart’s gonna break before the night will end
I said, ooh, ooh we’re in danger
Sleeping with a friend, sleeping with a friend

CasualWhere: Gryffindor Common RoomWith: Dave and HousematesThinking: These sonsofbitchesOOC

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:56 pm
User Image

User Image

”Really?” Brows construed and nose scrunched up on his face, he shook his head from side to side and uttered a long, dragged out, possibly way too over exaggerated sigh. ”Well that's rubbish, why are we being singled out?” He tried to keep a straight face, but ended up stifling a short yawn behind his hand as he blinked back up at Arianna with a sheepish smile. Until she started apologizing, then he shook his head and waved his hand in protest, ”Hey, no worries,” he chuckled. ”I'm Axel.” He nodded firmly, figuring he ought to at least return the introduction with one of his own.

”I remember that, there were a lot of chasers that year, blimey, there's always a lot of everything. I'm sure you'll do great, and even if not, the upperclassmen will have to graduate eventually, and someone's gotta take their place on the team...” His smile faltered, however, when prompted with her next question. ”No, don't think I will. Like I said, try outs are always overcrowded.... So I take it you're a quidditch fan then, huh? What's you favorite team? I'm Falmouth Falcon fan, myself, you probably like the Holyhead Harpies, don't you?” Maybe he was teasing her a little, but it was only because it was true. All girls like the harpies, it's the only team featuring all women players.

[OOC: ]

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄═════════════════╗
≎╬══→ Fourth Year ←══╬≎
Common Room with Arianna
Dressed in: Gryffindor Uniform
14 yrs Ψ 5'6" Ψ 141lbs
╚═════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

amo10690

Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff