Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redx6504

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The noise of a helicopter neer the plane is heard some people go to the windows to see whats going on waile the others stay where they are a black heli pulls neer them and contacts the Pilot. "are there any survivors aboard that can hear this? if so do you mind if i stick with you until you land i have some T-virus vaccine on board.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image

Sarah heard a voice on the planes radio. A vaccine huh? Whoever that person was should know that half the people here were infected. But, whoever it was could wait to figure that out. Sarah turned her head and opened her eyes, Chris seemed to have taken alot of notice to this mystery person.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:53 pm
C H R I SXXXR E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris was watching over Claire when he also heard a voice on the radio. His head snapped up. The voice was familliar. Very familliar. It took him a few seconds to realise who's voice that was. "Barry!" He said, happy obviously at the sound of his old friend's voice.

Chris sprung up from his seat and cried out at the wounds he'd sustained. He went to the radio transciever in front. Picking it up, no matter what anyone said. Chris replied to the message. "Long time, no see Barry." He said, trying not to let his pain show through. "Yeah, this plane is just full of survivors." He said looking over the group in the plane. "Alot are injured though. Including myself," He told his old friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:10 pm
"wait Chris? is that you? it has been awaile hasint it well ill stick with the plane until you guys land i have about 12 vials of vaccine on board i can meet your group of survivors when we land but until then try not to let anyone die alright" Barry sat there in disbaleaf that out of all of the probably 170 people left on earth his old buddy Chris was one of them the thought kinda amused him  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:18 pm

User Image

Chris laughed a little. "We survived alot so far, i don't think anyone's dying yet." He said and stopped when Barry's words made it into his head. "A vaccine? You have a vaccine?" He bit his lip and looked around at the group. "Hate to break it to ya', but you might want to hold off on the vaccine untill some of us are ready." He said. "I'm giving them a choice if they want it or not." He added. The virus did save alot of lives here.

Chris cleared his throat. "So... does that vaccine cure an already exsisting virus?" He asked and shifted weight to the other leg. He grunted. The pain shot up his leg. He really was in bad shape now. He and the others needed a hospital badly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:26 pm
"well im not quite sure about that ive never tryed it honestly ive only used one myself but by the data on vaccine i found with the vaccines it should cure you as long as your not a zombie yet it stops the progressing instantly and reverses it but it only works once i cant use it again" what could he have meant by giving them a choice does he mean he might let some of them zombify?  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:34 pm

User Image

Chris sighed. Thinking about it. "And if the virus has already bonded with their DNA? Giving the person infected a somwhat positive effect due to the virus?" He asked. Though, he doubted Barry could answer all his questions. Chris sighed, what to tell him? "You remember Wesker right..." He started off. He had to explain some of this to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:39 pm
"ya i remember him mad that guy ticks my off... wait why do you bring him up now he's been dead for quite awaile..."  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:47 pm
_BlackButterflyLove_

User Image

Chris sighed. "No Barry he's not dead. He's very much alive." Chris said. "Besides that, his DNA has bonded with the T-virus, giving him..superhuman abilities. Speed, strength, excellerated regeneration." Chris told Barry. "Which makes him one hell of a fighter i can tell you that." He said then changed the subject. "Anyways, alot of the people here...are infected. But, their bodies have reacted as well as his did. Most of them, because they are former, experiments of his and Umbrella's." Chris explained then paused.

"I want to give them the choice of ridding the virus that recently saved their lives, away just like that." Chris told him.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:56 pm
"i see what your saying but what are the side affects something that great has to come with some sort of price? loss of humanity? loss of control? a human time bomb ready to change at any given time? what are the side effects Chris i have the right to know what i am dealing with and about the Wesker thing every virus has a weakness how can he keep control of such a powerful aspect?  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:03 pm

User Image

Chris sighed. "Well as far as i know from Wesker, the side affects...i don't really know." He admitted. "As for the others...it varies. Sarah, she had some problem with rage, but it was taken control of." He told Barry. "There is a large group here, and the infected are healing from the wounds that a recent helicopter crash gave them" He stated. He sighed again, "There is a possible mutation. Turning into beasts...like such at the mantion. Jack Krauser, he and some others are able to control their mutations at will." He began to explain to Barry.

Chris paused when Sarah spoke up. She'd said somthing about injections, that's what usually neutralize the effect of the virus. "Injections i'm sure. Same thing happened to Sarah. So what she's saying is that he needs to inject himself with somthing to regain constant control."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:17 pm
"I get it now wait? did you say Jack Krauser? i found some files on him at an umbrella facility wow your up agenst him... meybe i should rethink my joining your group according to the files he went on a mission in 2001 with someone names Leon.S.Kendedy the mission was named operation Javiar but the files said that Jack and Leon's helicopter went down and his body was nowhere to be found he was marked down as dead and now hes back wow thats amazing i mean you'd be freaking you if you saw how many people he as killed on the battle field with only a knife might i add well then looks like we have our work cut out for us eah buddy"  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:25 pm

User Image

Chris cleared his throat. "Yes, Barry, Leon S. Kennedy is with us also." He said. "Man, we really got some catching up to do huh?" Chris said with a slight chuckle. "Work cut out for us?" He chuckled. "Maybe. You should have seen what i've been doing then. Hey, Barry, you know of any safe houses or hospitals we can use for a while? We are all hurt and tired." He said. "We've all been through alot today, a few of us, including myself, almost died at the hands of Wesker." Chris said. He was completely ignoring Kyosuke and who ever was flying the plane if they said anything to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:33 pm
"um ya theres a town just up ahead with a hospital about 6 miles away from the airport and Chris your not the only one who's been through alot lately lets just say when you knew me i had 10 toes not i have 9... so ya that was the day i used the first of the originally 13 vaccines now only 12 what i'm saying is a zombie bit off my toe i guess its a reminder to keep your shoes tied tightly or a crowed of zombies might pull it off" Barry said with a little chuckle "lets land now and talk later alright ill meet you at the runway alright cya there" Barry then shuts off his Radio "sigh see you soon old friend nice to know i'm not the only survivor left on earth" Barry says with a releaved voice and a smile on his face  

redx6504

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:44 pm

User Image

Chris nodded. "Alright then. I'll keep that in mind." He said and ended the transmission. He put the radio down and looked at Kyosuke. "Barry wants us to land at an airport. There's a hospital 6 miles away from it." He said and sighed. "Barry has 13 viles of the T-virus vaccine with him if we need it." He explained to the group. "He's an...old friend of mine." He said and went back to his seat by Claire and leaned back.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff