Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Catastrophic Ecstasy

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:26 pm
Elliot watched her eyes go flat and twitched slightly. She looked really upset about something that she had in her mind after talking about friends not being a primary concern, and that wasn't good. He started spinning his wand in one hand while petting Cheshire, and marshaled up some courage. It wasn't easy for him - he would much prefer to be reading than trying to cheer someone up, but his mother had raised him better than that.

"Well I don't think you should worry too much. I don't know about Miss Rue here, demo... tomodachi ni naru to omoimasu." He nodded decisively. Under his stoking hand Cheshire let out a loud niaow and flexed his claws into his partner's leg again. "Ow! Little furball." There was affection in his voice despite the pain. Then he blinked and looked back at Shina.

{{OOC: Sorry. That is what I said, so the translation was spot on. And this one is: "I think I can become a friend." And there's nothing wrong with making a character more intelligent or different than you are - it's one of the beauties of roleplaying, to experience things you yourself cannot.}}  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:35 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤Better get going!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤The Students.◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Checking for any stragglers she made her way over to her boat. Getting in she "Okay every one ready. Hold on tight and please keep all things inside the boat at all times. Alright here we go!" She watching to ensure everyone made it safely as they made their way over the lake and to the castle. This was their start journey here at hogwarts and she hoped they would enjoy it.

♣Out♣Of♣Owls♣ ◤Post going over the lake then we will move here.◥

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Amanda Davis
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
You Touch Me..
I break you.

Amanda looked at Professor McKenny and did as she was instructed. Without receiving an answer from the two boys whether or not it was okay for her to sit with them, she carefully climbed into their boat and sat at the back. She stared at the castle. It became larger as they got closer.

wearing

((Next post here))

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

First Year ___
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? At the Lake
What am I doing? Getting into a boat
What am I thinking?I can't wait!

A very unsettled look crossed over Katrina's face and she heaved a heavy sigh. "My parents are pure blood supremacists. My father believes that wizards should rule over Muggles, and while my mother doesn't agree with that idea, she didn't like me playing with the Muggle children. Even my brother agrees with my father. I was the only one in my house okay with Muggles. And my family hates me for it. Well, my mother and my brother. My father is off hiding from Aurors." She shrugged at her last line, indicating she didn't care talking about her father's warrant for arrest.

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:00 pm

Ariana Hawthorne

User Image
§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.

Ariana listened to Kat's story, feeling sorrow for the girl. She didn't know what to say to comfort her, but she didn't have to because Professor McKenny interrupted their conversation. A smile appeared on Ariana's face as soon as the professor told them to get going. "We're going! We're finally going!" she yelled in excitement as the boats began to move. She didn't take her eyes off the castle the whole way there.

wearing

((Next post here))

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image Shina blinked rapidly a few times. "Thanks. I didn't mean to be cold. I really am glad to be here at Hogwarts. I..." Shina reverted to Japanese. Somehow, it seemed more private. "私の親友は私を裏切った。私は彼女がおしゃべりキャッチ。彼女は彼女の父のために私のようなふりをしました。彼は私の父のビジネスパートナーであった​​。 (My best friend betrayed me. I caught her gossiping. She was only pretending to like me for her father. He was a business partner of my father.)" she confessed. Shina's smile turned sad for a moment, before she visibly put it aside and changed the subject.

"So, what house do you think you will be in? I'm thinking I might end up in Ravenclaw. I'm constantly trying to learn new things, and it's just so much fun to lean things! Like you, I'm also keeping up my muggle education through correspondence courses, and while I'm sure we will learn a lot the first two years, I can hardly wait until third year when we get to choose electives!" In contrast to her earlier sadness, Shina's eyes now sparkled. She was very obviously telling the truth about her eagerness to learn new things. "The catalog says there are more than twenty electives! I wonder if we can take them all?" Shina swayed slightly as the boat began to move. "Oh, we're moving!"

((OOC: Really, I got the translation right? Neat! My next post will be in the courtyard.))  

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:04 pm
User Image

Joseph Luxton
Unsorted First Year

"Ah a golden retriever, nice. Beautiful dogs" Joseph said to Eretria and smiled as she comforted him about the sorting.
It was time. The boats were finally moving, about time too.
"Here we go guys. Now for an exciting year at Hogwarts!" Joseph annoucenced nearly clapping form excitement.

OOC: Next post will be in the Courtyard

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:06 pm
User Image

Annabelle Humphrey
Unsorted First Year

They made it over in one piece. Annabelle was excited, as per usual, and Mark was looking better than earlier.
"We finally made it, Mark! Grab my hand and I'll help you out to the courtyard.

Annabelle grabbed Marks hand and made her way out of the boat.

OOC: Next post will be in Courtyard  

M i n i R e d S t a r s

Nova_Cattus

Mythical Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Rutam reached out gently to the kitten, letting him sniff her hand first and rub to show he accepted the touch. Cats were curious creatures. They only allowed you to pet them when they wanted to be petted. She listened to Shina's and Elliot's conversation, not all surprised when they both began speaking Japanese. She didn't understand, but it wasn't uncomfortable either. 'Shina is an heir? I bet that's a lot of pressure...' Rue didn't even really know what she wanted to do once she was finished with school... 'Well, I'm here to find out what I'm best at!' She didn't know what Elliot meant when he refered to her, but it didn't bother her.

Shina asked them what house they wanted as the boats began to cross the lake. "My mom had been a Hufflepuff, and my dad a Slytherin. I'd honestly like to be in any of the houses, but I think I would prefer Ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Which electives were you thinking of taking first?"

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image

(( OOC: Playing 'catch-up', whoo! :3 I would love to have Rue know Japanese, but that would make her a lot more intelligent in languages than she should be ; 3;
Going to post in the Courtyard after this. ))

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:18 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
First Year ~ Unsorted

• mood: Inspired

The boats were moving. Whatever conversation and pleasantry was happening before no longer mattered. Short of something drastic happening, Juniper's attention was solely on the lake and the castle beyond. Whether any of these people would become her best friends, or merely acquaintances... this moment belonged to each of them individually. The vision of the silent black lake, lanterns mirroring the stars above, and Hogwarts majestically looming before them dominates all else as a hush of awe overtakes her. This was the school where her parents met, where so much history happened, where incredible things began... and great things yet would happen. Approaching the famed school left an air of fate on the moment. Juniper was sure, then, that she could achieve anything.

{{OOC: Next post in courtyard!}}

Mistypaw

9,500 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:24 am
User Image
~Heather Stevia Hawthorn~

User Image
User Image
Heather saw the castle quickly coming into view. She glanced to Remy beside her.
"Here we go. Are you ready?" she asks.
Heather played with the locket on her neck. It looked like the golden snitch. Remy had one exactly like it. Heather's father had given them to them before they left, for good luck in everything the tryed to succeed in.
Wearing

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 am
User Image
~Remy Verity Bleiddiaid~

User Image
User Image
Remy saw the castle, and it was beautiful. All the lights were on, and the castle lit up the dark night. She turned to Heather.
"You bet. I can't wait. And no matter what house you're in, you are trying out for Quiddich. No if's, and's, or but's." she says with a grin.
She picked up her locket, popped the top, and checked the time on the small watch concealed inside.
Once they arrived at the Quad, the girls got out of the boat and proceded to follow the rest of the first years.
Wearing

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:51 pm
User Image
Chase Henrick
~ Unsorted ::: First Year ~

User Image

"Well..." he said. Chase didn't know what he was going to say. He only thought about all those stories about the Giant Squid, or was it an octopus, that lived in the waters. Was this going to turn into those Kraken tales?
He only watched as Ariana put on the brightest smile he's ever seen.

((Next post will be in The Quad.))

User Image

"The person who tries to live alone will not succeed as a human being.
His heart withers if it does not answer another heart.
His mind shrinks away if he hears only the echoes of his own thoughts and finds no other inspiration."
- Pearl S. Buck

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:58 pm
`•.¸¸.••´´`•.(`•.¸Payton Loughty III¸.•´).•´``•• .¸¸.•´

•°o.O First Year~ Unsorted O.o°•

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
׺°”˜`”°º×☠׺°”˜`”°º×
When the female asked her if she was feeling well her eyes narrowed a bit but she shook her head no. Payton was unwilling to admit that being in a boat -plane, train, car, or anything other than flat walking ground- made her sick to the stomach. It was a weakness. And weaknesses weren't things she was to keen on showing. "I am fine, thank you." She replied stiffly. Her slit like orbs returned to the water glaring at it profoundly. The trip across the lake was silent for her and maybe even somewhat awkward. The slightly nauseated female simply stared at the much hated water until the reached land.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
Hear me sing the song of the week:My Heart Will Go On
Time of Day/Date:〗Night
Mood:〗Annoyed/Sick
〖【OutOfCandy:〗Going to the Quad
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ura the rainbow King

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 1:45 am
Marko James

I may not fully SEE you....
I may not fully HEAR you..

User Image ````Marko took her hand, following her to the next area, eyes looking, but not really seeing all that was around him.
But I KNOW you are there.

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games