Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:25 pm
Isaac nodded weakly with a frown. "Mam~" He mewed reaching out a hand and when she was close enough put it too her belly with a questioning look.

Naomi was banging against the door aggressively. Penny was having a hard time keeping her in there. If she let the girl loose while having a nightmare there was no way she could control what went down. "Dammit woman wake up!" Penny roared. She could scent Damien looking for them and felt both relieved and afraid. She didn't know if Naomi would recognise him in this state.

Garreth held Leila close smiling softly letting her kiss him. "I love you too." He replied each time. He didn't pause at all at her question. "I didn't feel it at all really." He replied. "I remember feeling such intense grief that I could scarcely breathe, cornering Naomi into killing me, I was vaguely aware of Damien telling ehr she could have flown away but she couldn't even if she wanted too, I made sure of that. Then I was encased in clouds confused and not sure where I was until I felt memories then your mind, I sensed you close, sensed you upset and needing me so I did everything I could to reach you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:13 pm
"Your Mam is going to have another baby," Ariel didn't sugar coat the statement, knowing Isaac's feelings on Naomi not carrying Damien's child, "She will be born under the name of Astarte."

This child was a reborn. One in every millionth demoness carried a reborn sometime in their birthing cycle. Astarte is/will-be known as Queen of spirits of the death. She will not hold and deny any crown, for her role is a given birth-right. Ariel could already feel the power the child held and knew she would not be worthy of Astarte. Naomi, however, would be the ideal mother for this one. Caressing her son softly, Ariel could see that his internal wounds were healing nicely, "Sleep, Isaac. Your wounds will be finished healing when you wake."

Damien stood outside the door as Naomi banged on the other side. He didn't feel the least bit threatened since he was very much stronger than Naomi, even in her other form. From the sound of Penny screaming for Naomi to wake, he figured Naomi just have fallen asleep from exhaustion and this was what she meant by saying her nightmares were violent. He sighed, she was so much like Ellyone that is worried him to think that his relationship with Naomi is that of exactly like his father's with Ellyone.

He seeped in a sleeping-encased form of smoke beneath the cracks with would inevitably numb the bodies of Naomi and Penny until the had no more control over their bodies. For precautions if he could not stop her, he didn't want the others to get hurt because of Naomi again.

"I know that you say that you gave her no other option, but I will still believe that she could have taken other methods of leaving instead of just standing there and letting you die," Leila's words with filled with ice as she sat up, glaring slightly at the bed sheets, "Their kind are always... I know their kind too well to know it's never as it seems."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:10 am
Naomi woke poised ready to lash out at something. Her body petrified to protect itself as it Penny's. But Naomi had calmed down. She took calming breaths. She could scent Damien. Knew it was him leaking out this strange toxin that made her flesh form want to sleep again. She couldn't sleep again. Never again! She should have been more aware of what was happening. She shouldn't have let her guard down so easily!

She's feral. . . We have to put her down. . .

Naomi sat in the corner curled up again. She couldn't do it any more. She knew the look Damien was going to give her, knew it would hurt. She knew running wasn't an option either. He'd chase her. Or kill himself and she was not having that kind of blood on her hands!
"How is he?" She asked eventually.

"No my love." Garreth replied. "You only know your mother. Naomi grew up differently. She had no choice but to become what she did. I watched from Heaven remember? I knew how to prevent her from leaving. How to keep her still long enough for me to end it." He sat up too. "It was wrong of me to use her like that. Wrong of Damien to use her like that. She's probably going to avoid you for the rest of eternity in case you kill her in retaliation. She wants to be like you. Let her."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:54 pm
"If she ends up like me, she'll only end up hating Ellyone. We all know she wouldn't allow Naomi to turn on her that easily," Leila sighed as she leaned against Garreth, "She'd come after my head if that were to happen. It'd give her more reason to anyways since Damien is the living disappointment for her because she wasn't able to produce a demon Demi wanted. I'm the constant reminder of her heavy-handed mistakes of pushing others to do her will. And Gabriel...well, she killed him before he became a reborn so i'm sure that's a good reminder too that she killed one of her best friends."

Leila lulled her eyelids as she thought of her childhood, how lonely it was and how brave she turned out to be because of it. She chuckled slightly, "Pretty hard to tell i'm not that big of a fan of hers, am I?"

Damien heard and felt Naomi wake before opening the door to see she had meandered to the corner of the room. At least she wouldn't try and kill anyone else. He closed the door behind him, "Isaac is alive and well, he's more worried about you than himself. Ariel and Ami have gone to great lengths to keep him alive, i'm thankful to say that my son will outlive me."

He went over to Naomi and sat next to her though she seemed timid to be close to him. Were they really that cursed? She was afraid to be around him because he had used her to kill off Garreth and he was terrified of her because he didn't know if she'd go off and kill someone else close to him like Leila or one of his other children.

"Ezra and the others have been spotted," Damien added, "I did not have anyone make moves to apprehend them. For now, they have surveillance on them. However, we need to move further into Hell to be fully protected. I'm sure you understand there are downsides, but for your over-all safety it's for the best."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:56 pm
Garreth smiled softly. "Yet, you seem to be a good influence on her. She's not letting Damien push her around." He chuckled giving her thigh a good rub. "And actually, Demetrius killed Gabriel not Ellyone. But Ellyone didn't stop it. She was too busy nursing her new baby."

Naomi nodded. "I won't kill anyone else Damien." She replied. "I'm not as mindless as my family think me to be." She hated her brothers. They wanted to kill her. She didn't know what Rose wanted so was meh about her. She put her head on Damien's shoulder. "If it harms Garreth and Gabriel Leila won't come with us." Naomi stated matter of fact like. "But, thank you, for watching them. And I've thought about it. Both Mama and Dad had four children each. It could be either one of us, or both of us. She was talking about." She sighed softly and looked at Damien's face. "I'm going to work on getting control of myself. So something like Isaac never happens again." Though in reality she had been aiming for Damien. Isaac took the shot to save his father. Did no one realize this?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:30 pm
"I don't honestly believe in that," Damien stood up, dusting himself off before helping Naomi back up, "By the way, no one else besides Isaac, you, and me know the real reason why you nearly killed my son. I've decided to forgive you for attacking me, but i'm afraid Ariel will be closely monitoring any child of ours near you. She was afraid when Isaac said he would kill a sibling to make room for yours, but she's more watchful thinking you'd do it instead."

He gently kissed her forehead, "And I wouldn't worry about Leila. She loves Garreth and Gabriel, but her loyalties are with me. Her mate will accommodate to her and Gabriel will be masked. Neither will be in much danger."

Damien took her to the door of the room, "I will be in the lobby waiting for you and the others. There will be a signal when it's time to leave."

"That's not what I was told," Leila shrugged as she noticed the change in the air, Damien was summoning them all, "Naomi can find her influence from Ariel or Rose, she killed you and hurt Isaac. I don't see much reason for me to trust her now."

Scooching out of the bed, Leila tugged gently on Garreth's wrist, "C'mon, I know you just came back from the dead, but it's time to get dressed and head out with me."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:12 pm
Garreth frowned but let her lead him anyway, keeping her close by his side. He wondered how Naomi was doing, briefly, then returned his attention to the feel of his mates swinging hips and had to stifle a groan and the urge to pin her against a wall.

Naomi followed for a moment. A smile present on her lips. As long as she didn't bond with him again she would be okay. She wouldn't have the over powerful need to pro-create and she could live here just fine, but she realized, he'd never let her stay with him without the bond. She didn't want it but he did. . . Why? So he'd never lose her again? He already had! She just stayed for protection. Penny's hand touched hers and she gasped feeling herself fade away but she tugged her hand back and growled. "What?" She looked down at Penny who was still in stone form then waved her from it letting her know she was safe. "I'm okay." Naomi replied with a smile caressing her ward's cheek. Penny's look told Naomi the other knew it was a lie. But she had to lie. Had to protect herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:26 pm
Leila could sense Damien nearby, and felt Garreth's hand in her own. He had marked her, so she was safe from being claimed by someone else, but she did not claim him. That simple action would leave him to be claimed by another woman, but it wouldn't associate him with her for his own protection. Not only that, she noticed that Damien and Naomi did not recreate a bond. She connected her mind with Damien's, 'Do you not want her now?'

'I am simply giving her the option to leave at any time. She knows what will happen if she does,' Damien responded, noticing Leila and Garreth were the first to arrive.

She tensed. If anything were to happen to Damien because of Naomi, she would make sure the girl would suffer for all eternity by any means necessary. Leila gave Garreth's hand a small squeeze, "You'll be safe in Hell with us. Just stick very close to me, okay?"

"I don't want any kids born in there," Damien narrowed his eyes on Garreth, "None. The deepest craters of Hell aren't suitable to carry and raise any living thing."

"Well..." Leila grimaced, noticing Damien's wide eyes, "We'll see. I'm not so closed to the idea of kids. Later."

"That would be the same for both of us," Damien agreed, "But I will have to wait until the best of times, not right now. Everything is still a distorted mess for now."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:41 pm
"Well you're in a big pile of trouble aren't you-" Ellyone's voice purred from behind Naomi. Naomi turned noticing her mother picking through the tatters of her room.

"Mum!" Naomi hissed rushing inside. "Get out of here before Leila senses you!"

"Oh hush, Damien's not as powerful as he thinks, nor is Leila. Now, I know you. Let me take that pain from you." She gave her daughter the most warmest embrace taking away Naomi's guilt, her sadness, her grief, she left enough so Naomi wouldn't offend Ariel but enough was leeched so that it wouldn't consume her child anymore. "I will do what I can to protect you all. The Darkness only sent a little of it's power, I can hold it off forever, but you need to go somewhere safe, I know you don't trust your mate any more, but trust that he can keep you-"

"I do trust him mama, I trust him not to shove me to Klaus, Klaus and Rein think I'm feral they want to put me down-" Naomi replied hugging her mother tighter.

"No darling, I told them otherwise. I'm going to Gabriel now. Be a good girl. Listen to Damien. Okay?" She pressed a kiss to Naomi's forehead dispersing.

Naomi took a deep breath then turned and rushed after Damien. Penny followed very close by. But then Naomi went to Isaac instead and knelt beside him ignoring Ariel's hiss and let him hug her. "I'm glad you're okay Nay," Isaac purred.

"I'm so sorry." Naomi whispered to him. But she knew he had forgiven her. "I'm going to bond with Damien again. But when it's safe." Isaac grinned clearly approving of what she had said.
"Good!" He said then turned to his mother. "Are we going with father too?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:53 pm
"Yes," Ariel placed a hand on her swollen belly, "When my daughter is born, we will leave so that Damien will raise her as his own."

It may seem unfair to Naomi if she ever has any children of her own, but Damien would be better suited to raise a baby than she could right now. Ariel gently caressed Isaac's cheek, "Go to sleep, my child. You will wake up in the depths of Hell when you wake where you will be safe."

Picking up Isaac, Ariel did not acknowledge Naomi once they left the room. She made it to where Damien was, "Your daughter will be Astarte."

Damien's eyes seemed to perk at the sound of the name. It was a great honor to have a reborn demon, especially one like Astarte, to run in his bloodline. He held a smile full of pride, "Then she will be one of the children. I will be happy to raise her with Naomi and yourself-"

"I will leave her in capable hands," Ariel held Isaac close before handing him to Naomi, "I am giving you what little trust I have in you, but if my son is willing to forgive you, I will go along with his judgement. Do not disappoint me."

"You might want to hold onto her," Gabriel commented as he walked from a separate hallway as he spoke to Garreth.

"I can feel it," Leila grimaced as she crossed her arms, "I won't attack it. There's no point. Like a bad rash, it just comes back."

"Hell will fix that," Damien shrugged to Leila, "She's not exactly on the 'top weeping angels' list in the demon world. Her only reputation is bonding with my dad. The rest isn't such good news on her."

"Good," Leila stated as she looked to Garreth, "We can probably go ahead so we don't have to be near it."

Gabriel rolled his eyes. Leila referring to Ellyone as an 'it' was getting tiring, but he understood why she would distance herself from the others even further. He gently nudged Garreth, "We'll be safe there. Leila should've marked you by now and my blood with her will keep me safe."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:03 pm
Keep her safe. Those words echoed through both Angel's minds. Garreth held Leila close pressing a kiss just above her ear. "Love you." He whispered to her then smiled tenderly. Naomi's aura and her influence on his soul would keep him protected. He wasn't sure about his master though and at that moment he didn't mind. He just wanted his mate safe and maybe some day not needing to hate her mother.

Naomi helped Isaac to stand letting him lean on her for support. Isaac smiled his smile gave her reason to frown and she put him on her back instead more than strong enough to carry him to wherever they were going. Penny stood close by ready to help if need be. She had noticed her guardian seemed more at peace now than before.

"I'm back." Ellyone purred running into her mates arms and holding him tight a look of blissful peace on her face. "I love you." She said smiling up at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:49 pm
"Alright, if everyone's here, we'll be off," Damien formed a crimson barrier around them as Leila added a silver one for extra protection as the barriers floated downward.

Leaving the manor, they sunk deeper and deeper into Hell. Passed the crimson sea, passed the horrors of the lower-class demons, and straight into a frozen tundra where there was no one but themselves. Once they were safely in front of an underground castle-like structure, Damien and Leila released the barriers. Ariel and Ami were the first to enter to prepare her room since it would also be her delivery room.

Gabriel looked to Leila to see the one-way connection between her and Garreth. It disappointed him to see that Garreth still clung to Naomi's aura. Perhaps he was still undecided on who he wanted to be with and would just end up with Naomi instead. It'd get him killed by Damien and Leila. Gabriel walked over to Garreth and lightly tapped him, "I noticed my sister has not given you a mark yet. Care to-"

"Good lord you're nosy," Leila grumbled as she touched her lips to activate the soul-encrusted mark, "All of you are already getting on my nerves and I haven't even stepped inside yet."

Kissing Garreth softly, the small portion of her soul and aura would enter him and indefinitely claim him as hers. Leila slowly pulled away before turning and heading inside to claim her room before someone took all the good rooms.

Damien waited for Naomi. They haven't even discussed about forming another bond. Then again, he saw how crazy she was when they did bond...it was a lot more than he had actually expected. He remembered her as a kind, sweet, loving girl and once he formed the bond with her..she changed to that of a hormonal, crazy, heart-breaking woman. It broke his heart to see them both like this, but perhaps it was for the best for them to keep things platonic since she was no longer interested in the relationship anymore.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 2:59 pm
Naomi put Isaac on a random bed and felt her soul become one again. It calmed her greatly. Leila must have put her's in Garreth to protect him from the aura. Good. Now she was free to love Damien again. She noticed he was waiting for her and with a sigh gave a bright, caring smile. She moved to him even though is arms weren't open she leaned against him. A haze passed over her back as if her wings wanted out but she kept them in check. Best not overwhelm the poor King. She thought taking comfort in his scent. Though she had her full power back she felt weaker, maybe this part of hell was just a tad too much for her but she didn't care."I want to trust you again, like that." She said facing him letting him see in her eyes what she meant. She wanted to trust him like a lover. He needed to give her reason to trust him. More than this. She didn't know what type of commitment she was fishing for, just that she wanted to know he still wanted her.

Garreth was about to say something snide when Leila cut in. He kissed her back feeling any protection Naomi had given him fade to be replaced solely by Leila and for that he was glad. "Wait for me!" He cried rushing after her with a goofy grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:21 pm
"Let's just take things as if we first met," Damien motioned them towards the castle, "You and Penny can share a room and I will be right next to you two."

He wasn't sure what she really wanted out of a relationship anymore, and he didn't want to be set up for failure another round. Guiding them inside, Damien showed where Naomi and Penny would sleep at that his room was directly across from theirs. He stood outside their bedroom with his hands in his pockets. Apart of him was still very much angry at Naomi, knowing that what he had done was more than justified for how she had treated and reacted to his own needs and wants. He didn't know how to bring up the testy subject that needed to come up.

Leila found a room that looked exactly like her own when she lived with Tamera back at the old house. It was almost like an exact replica. The room was once a safe haven away from Ellyone and the others, a hiding place where she was far from their reach. A room that kept her from becoming something she wasn't. Leila took a breath of relief as she felt tears sting her eyes, but fought them back with the peace she felt. For once, she was happy being this far away from them and their influence. Garreth was nearby and so was Damien and Gabriel, that was all that mattered.

"Damien must've designed this room just for me," Leile mentioned to Garreth as she motioned towards the objects and furniture around the room, "These items used to be mine so long ago."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:30 pm
Naomi knew he was still seething about what happened. But she wouldn't say a thing. Not one thing about it. "Sure." She purred with a smile. She gave him a soft bow and guided Penny into the room they were to share. She had no where to run now. She supposed it was perfect for him to interrogate her about things. That was fine. She'd answer or if she didn't want to, keep silent or counter question. Though, she just wanted to start again. That was it. Start a new.

Garreth kept close smiling softly as he watched her marvel in her room. He loved how rapt she was with the room and closed the door. "Want to break it in?" He chuckled a little darkly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games