Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:35 am
Emma blushed and nodded. "It would." She was going to say more but words died in her throat as she looked at him. He was gorgeous beyond compare. "I hear there are a few romantic spots in Russia and Estonia and this time of year is perfect. Plus my dad's old castle is there we can crash there and work on making babies." She pecked his nose again excited for some reason.

Conrad grabbed Anya. "I was going to suggest. . . turning. . . again. . .With my blood, it would make your blood red and make it easier to have babies but. . . I don't know if it'll work and if it's what you want. I'm sorry I've been a first class p***k lately. I'm sorry I've been ignoring you and shouting you down and making you feel like you don't matter. I want to fix it. I want to make things better with you. I. . . I guess I'm so wrapped up in trying to protect you and our kids I ended up pushing you away. Don't go. Please."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:41 am
"This has nothing to do with pumping out more children for you," Anya allowed him to hold her, "I don't know what to do with you anymore, Conrad. We've been married this long and you're still a simple mystery to me."

She looked up at him as her gaze froze over, "I forgive you nonetheless. Go back home while I face this trial on my own. If they kill me, just watch over the kids and let them know that I did what was right."

Whether or not Conrad wanted to go, he had to be with their kids. She didn't like the fact that all three of her kids had no parent to look at at that moment. Anya pulled away from Conrad, "Marry someone better than me and who will treat my children like their own. Alexei still has full rights to my throne in the end. But that's all just in case they decide to throw me into the sun."

"Estonia would be better," Oscar commented as he dried himself off, "Russia is nice and all, but growing up there was a lot different than it is today. I think we had three chickens to our household and we could only eat every other night. Pretty country to look at, but never live there if you can avoid it."

Oscar dressed himself before going to Emma's closet and picked out an outfit that almost matched his own, though he gave her one of his shirts to wear with it so that way she would strut around in his clothing.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 5:17 pm
Conrad pulled her back. "I will never love anyone or marry any one again Anya. I've been telling you this every time you keep bringing up mistresses and divorce. I want none but you. And I'm not leaving you alone in this. No matter what you say. I never want to leave you again."

Emma got out of the tub and made a show off drying herself off for Oscar. When he handed her the clothes she started with her underwear then his shirt then her pants. She brought his unbuttoned shirt to her nose inhaling with a soft moan before doing up the buttons. She wanted him again. But, she was sure he didn't want to spend all their time in bed together. "Come my love, shall we check on the twins before we go away?" She asked pressing a kiss to his lips.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:21 pm
"We don't have the choice," Anya stated firmly, "One of us will comfort my twin girls and my son, and you are the only other person responsible for that. Katya is their aunt, my people are their loyalties, but none of them are their parents. You will be their comfort and support while I am away. That is what a good husband and father does."

Anya gave his hand a tight squeeze. It was not meant to hurt him, but more so for comfort. She did not want to leave him either, but what kind of mother could she call herself if she left her children without at least one of their parents to be there for them? Giving a light nudge towards the direction he needed to towards, Anya then spoke, "I will be back as soon as it's over."

Oscar kissed Emma once again, enjoying the sight of his clothes on her. He pulled away and responded, "It'd be the proper thing to do, I suppose."

The statement was light-hearted, he was happy to call her twins his own children. Besides, they had obvious taken a liking to him and were happy for their mother to marry him. Oscar took Emma's hand in his own as they left the bedroom towards Scarlette's and Sebastian's room. Instead of throwing ice cold water on them this time, Oscar tore off their sheets and smiled brightly, "Time to wake up, children! Your mother and I will be leaving for some time to enjoy our honeymoon."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:30 pm
Conrad pulled Anya close and kissed her deeply pouring his love into it and whispered on her lips. "Be safe. I will do what I can at home but I want you back." Reluctantly he went to the castle. He did not want to think about anything but Anya coming home safe.

Emma followed smiling like an idiot but then he tore off the sheets and Emma opened her mouth to protest when Sebastian threw a pillow at Oscar hitting him in the face. Both twins brought the blankets back over them then sat up. "Will auntie Nyssa be watching us?" Scarlette asked holding Nickolas close.
"Yes, and Marcus and Simon, be good. Okay, or I won't get you anything." Emma smiled and turned her attention to Oscar. "Darling your nose is red." She teased poking it knowing that it got the full hit of the pillow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:38 pm
Anya watched Conrad leave before waiting a few minutes. The trials would be unnecessary, if she had not torn up the papers describing her freedom. With a sigh, Anya took the car Conrad had stolen and made her way to the UN group where her trial would take place. She parked the car inside a garage where she was greeted with security. Understanding that she was not Queen over the mortals, Anya did not protest when they grasped her and cuffed her like a criminal.

"Couldn't help myself," Oscar teased.

He could see that the twins enjoyed the attention and the jokes he pulled on them. Oscar took Emma's waist as he walked by her side down to where the sports cars were parked in the garage. Just before getting into the car, Oscar found a map and started tracing the direction he'd have to go in for Estonia, "It should take us a few hours if I drive at the speed of light. Possibly an hour if that."

Oscar picked Emma up and carried her to the car bridal style and buckled her in before getting himself settled as well. Shifting the gears, they were on the road and already halfway there before thirty minutes had passed.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:52 pm
Cameron greeted her at the elevator. "Guys come on, she's Conrad's back off." He growled watching as they reluctantly gave her space. "Now you sweet thing, oh Conrad has great taste, this is just a formality. I've talked to the head and she has lightened up your sentence after Conrad's little. . . song and dance shall we say." He frowned. "Seriously that guy can throw a tantrum. He loves you deeply honey. If this could be avoided all together then he would have found a way to do it. Not defending him just explaining." When it dinged the right floor he guided her out, the whole room was silent. . . eerily silent. All the chairs save the one at the bottom of the dais were empty some had a little blood on them. "Anya." The woman began. "Anastasia Wroth, I have heard so much about you. And under normal circumstances would love to play a game of chest with you. But that will not be the case, instead you are forbidden to take any action against any faction of bipeds for the rest of your immortal life unless summoned by me, failure to comply with this will end with your family including Conrad being burned alive. Do you accept your your sentence?"

Emma passed the time writing in a book. The title of it scribbled on the front in black marker: Things to do when honeymoon is over. the first few pages were of she and Oscar bonding with the kids, then bonding in bed, the list went on then at page ten she started writing things to do with the kingdom and court and her councils one stated: Replace Liam with Isolde. . . she's not an a**.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:08 pm
Yes, yes, Conrad does so much, yes, yes, was all Anya thought in her head as she spaced out momentarily. Anya stood once the cuffs were off from her wrists and answered, "My name is Anastasia Mikolov, I took my original name after I was given the title as Queen. But yes, I shall agree to my sentence."

"We're here," Oscar parked the car outside a quaint cottage in a large field of hills and grass, "Cute place for a honey moon."

He looked around. It was nice to be away from so many people and all existence of life. No one to bother them. No one to interrupt them at any moment. Oscar took in a deep breath of air before getting out of the car and examining the clean-cut cottage. It had one room for them, a small kitchen, a lounge room, and one bathroom. Basically everything they would possibly need while enjoying the quiet serenity of lazy days cozied up in the sheets together.

"How about some blood?" Oscar raided the fridge, "Looks like this was stocked for us."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 7:46 pm
"That is not what you're registered here as. I'm sorry." The woman replied. She shuffled her notes a little then frowned. "Well this is awkward." She said. "Doesn't matter I've passed my judgement. Send her back to Conrad." She waved her hand dismissively.

Emma blushed at the cottage. So remote. "Yes please." She said following him with a grin on her face. "I'd love to if you will share with me." She unlocked the the door to the bedroom and her mouth fell open. The windows had the shutters she put on her Manson. The bed looked fluffy and warm with rose petals littering the floor and bed. "Oh Nyssa. . ." And a packet of protection on the bedside table. Emma wanted to face palm. Obviously the woman didn't get the memo but that was okay. She didn't mind. "Oh~ Rose scented candles~!" She mewed poking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:03 pm
Like a piece of meat. Did they really think she was just an object that with Conrad's name on it? Anya played along until she got to the car and made her way back to the castle where her people seemed to be an uproar with Conrad and demanding where their Queen was. Most of her people spat at Conrad until Anya walked into the throne room, placing her crown on her head, "Settle down, my people. I had promised to be back and I have returned."

"Mother!" Alexei rushed to her and hugged her tightly.

She noticed how tall he was getting so far and how much bigger the twins were getting after just a day of their birth. It was just like their kind to get bigger faster anyways. Anya greeted her children before sitting on her throne as Katya bowed and approached her sister, "Conrad returned without you, it wasn't until the witch, Crystal, returned to your court and informed us of this so-called trial he had set you up with."

"Oh yes, that little joke of a trial," Anya chuckled as she crossed her legs, "Apparently I am still a Wroth and not my birth name. It has been changed either way. In any case, I'm here and we can return to our lives."

Her people rejoiced and went about their business as Anya remained on her throne. She watched as her son clung to his father, pleased that her children were so attached to their father. Katya held Celia in her arms. Anya noticed the distinct similarities between them.

"Are you happy now, Conrad?" Anya looked to Conrad with a simple smile, "I can only imagine how Emma's trial will go, or did you go and make sure she didn't have to go?"

Oscar noticed a black envelope that seemed to be partially hidden behind a jaw. He was about to open it when he heard Emma comment about the candles and lost his train of thought. Pouring each of them a large wine glass of blood, Oscar brought her one glass and began to light all the candles in the cottage to give a cozy feeling. When he finished, returned to Emma as he held up his glass to her, "May we spend the rest of our lives together."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:20 pm
Conrad had handled it well. He turned to his wife his face conveyed nothing but pure joy, but he held back the need to hold her close and kiss her least the people grow offended. He clutched his son close smiling tenderly at him. Seemed these people who used to be loyal to him were no longer. How fickle. "Oh I tried to get you both out of it. Unlike you oh wife of mine, Emma won't get off that easily. I suggest preparing for war." He turned and ushered Alexei to his lessons taking Luna from the nursemaid. "I have something to talk to you about but I'll wait until it's time for bed."

Emma smiled happily and clinked her glass with his eyes shining. She was so happy. "To eternity with you." She added taking a sip. She frowned noticing the letter. Black. Oh god. She was being summoned to answer for that time. . . She didn't react except her heart raced in her chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:30 am
"There won't be anymore war," Anya stood as she placed her scepter on her throne, "As of now, my kingdom is neutral. It's best if my people don't see the ugliness of war and bloodshed any longer. If Emma goes to war, she has my full gratitude but not my support."

Anya gave Conrad a smile before gently caressing Luna's face. This daughter would look like her mother from what Anya could see. Luna seemed a timid little thing, but Anya could see the fire in her daughter's eyes. Good, may that fire never burn out. Anya looked up at Conrad, "Then I shall see you tonight, I'll be in my war room."

She turned and walked to the war room where she looked over a few of her maps. There was no reason to go to war anymore. At least not for her.

"What's the matter?" Oscar asked after he downed his blood and poured them another.

He looked back at the black envelope, "Is it something important?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:38 am
Emma rose and grabbed the envelope. "They only send these. . . only send them when they summon you to your death." Emma breathed. Her whole body shook. She felt like she was going to be sick. She wanted her daddy. She returned to Oscar's side. The letter was addressed to her.

"My queen." A lycan woman entered the war room. "I heard. . . the humans, they're calling for Queen Emma's head. . . The UN has ordered her death."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:57 am
"I see, thank you for telling me. Please inform Conrad as well," Anya stood calmly as the lycan left.

Drinking a tea cup full of blood, Anya looked over her maps once again. While her other castle was being built, her people would just have to stay in this one despite the cold weather. The lycans weren't too keen on it seeing how they loved the sun, but they would be able to return to Russia once the other castle was finished.

Katya entered the war room, "Hear the news? Some people in your court are rejoicing. Mostly the vampires though, the lycans seem quiet. I don't blame them."

"Recall how we were tortured and treated during our war," Anya sat the tea cup on the table, "Yes, Conrad and Oscar were there, but..alas, where was Emma? I don't mind that she wasn't there, I was glad for it. But I fail to see the importance of this little show. We all know she won't be dying anytime soon."

"As if Oscar or Conrad would allow that to go through with it," Katya agreed as she looked over the maps, "Even Liam and his little playmate will be putting up a fight."

"Thus I am not worried about that," Anya shrugged with a light smile.

"Alright, we're heading to Connie's then," Oscar threw the glass over his shoulder, "We'll grab him and go back to your place. You're not going anywhere without an entire army backing you up."

Oscar took the letter out of Emma's hand and tossed it on the ground before holding her. He knew she had killed numerous humans, but did she have to die for it? Liam had shunned her from his pack for it and he even said it wasn't worth killing her over it. But mortals..they were emotional creatures of habit. An eye for an eye. Oscar kissed the top of her head, "I won't let anything happen to you, I swear it."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:09 am
Emma just hugged Oscar close shaking and crying rambling a word for every language she knew. . . so all of them. The context was out and the sentencing was horrific but the general fear was there. "I wasn't even part of the war." She sobbed eventually in English. "I stayed out of it cause I knew all the blood would send me over and I wouldn't stop. Okki I'm scared." She mewed at the end the nickname her little scar had given him.

"I know." Conrad replied to the Lycan. "I'm working on that." He sighed and bounced Luna a little. Conrad had been working for hours with the UN. He got the death sentence removed from his wife, but no matter how hard he tried they wouldn't budge on Emma. Seemed a Mayor or someone important was there but he knew the lawyers were lying. He pulled out his phone. "Cameron." He growled when the number picked up. "I said take care of the problem-"
"I tried Conrad. I really did. But I failed. The last option I have is. . . that option and we don't want that it'll put Emma in more danger." Cameron snapped back.
"I don't care what it takes, if you don't want ninety percent of Lycans and forty nine percent of vampires declaring war if they pass this sentence on Emma, you will fix this." Then he hung up. He was right, there was going to be a war. And if the witches had figured out how to give vampires ruling over the day, the humans had no chance.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games