Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:55 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nuzzled Loki’s hair when he felt the god finally fall asleep. Looking up when Natasha spoke, he frowned. “Perhaps we can move his bed to the corner of the room…..put up some of those curtains they have in hospitals so it feels smaller and safer….” He suggested. “Keep as many people out of the infirmary as possible so it’s only people Loki knows moving around inside.” Her next question had Tony sighing. “He cast some sort of protective magic over me…..Sif tried to hit me with a blast earlier….the spell protected me and apparently alerted Loki…..but he wasn’t in a condition to make sense of anything.” He explained slowly, still unsure of the details himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:21 pm
MDaylus

"We can do that." Natasha assured when Tony suggested that the could move his bed to a corner and put some curtains up.it would be a solution but she wasn't sure how good of one. "If you stay with him it should be fine." Natasha stated softly. She knew loki had been looking for Tony when he woke and with the mans next words she understood why. "No I can't imagine he was, waking knowing that someone you were trying to protect needed that protection. Then to wake up somewhere he doesn't recognize, I can see why there was so much destruction. Hopefully he won't wake now but as soon as Bruce gets back I would have him check that fever. I know he was starting to turn blue before we left." Natasha continued. "Thor said he would be back as soon as he could, probably with his father. He's. To contact me as soon as he arrives back on earth and I'll get the both of them. Odin will be without magic here with the jammer, even playing field."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Well I’m not leaving him again, not after what happened.” Tony mumbled when Natasha talked about him staying with Loki. Nodding when she mentioned Bruce looking after Loki, he gave a small smile. Knowing Bruce, he won’t take no as an answer with this.” He said softly, reflecting for a moment on how thankful he was that his friends had taken to Loki so well. Nodding at her information, he let out a slow breath. “I hope the jammer is enough to keep him mildly behaved.” He mumbled, not looking forward to that first meeting with Odin. It would be impossible to hide the fact that he and Loki were in a relationship this time. “Could you get everyone to set up the bed and such? Loki needs to get wrapped up and warm, or at least that’s what we should do until Bruce gets here.” He said softly. When Natasha stood however, he reached out and stopped her. “Thank you Natasha….both you and Clint, you didn’t need to do all of this.” He said quietly. It was very rare that Tony honestly thanked someone like this, but he felt that he had to do this now, Everyone had been dragged into their problems, helped them way more than they could have ever asked for.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:35 pm
MDaylus

Natasha smiled when Tony stated that he wasn't leaving Loki now. She couldn't help but chuckle at the fact that Bruce would not take no for an answer when the man found out what had happened. Out of all of them Bruce had become Loki's friend besides Tony, they were slowly becoming friends with Loki but it would take a bit more and she and Clint knew it. "If it isn't than you have the rest of us and Thor. I'll get someone to set up the bed and be back with some blankets." Natasha promised when asked her the favor. She moved to get up only to be surprised by the hand on her arm. Looking back to Tony she was a hit surprised that the man thanked her. "Its not a need Tony we wanted to. He may not claim us as friends yet but well get there." Natasha smiled before going off to do just as she promised. She came back quickly carrying two blankets with her.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Natasha’s response to his thanks. Holding Loki a little tighter as Natasha left, he took a slow breath. “We’re lucky aren’t we Lo? We don’t deserve the people we keep getting to back us up.” He murmured, rubbing his side and listening to the god’s slow breaths. Looking up when Natasha came back with the blankets, he carefully wrapped Loki in them, hoping his anatomy worked the same as humans for the most part. He kept Loki close as he waited for word that the room was ready. Having Natasha help him get up and pick up Loki, he carried the god back to his bed and carefully laid him down, keeping him covered and warm before helping Natasha hook him up to an IV again and having the nurses teach him how to administer the medicines Bruce had ordered for him so they wouldn’t have to come in. Finally sinking into the chair that had been left beside the bed, he let out a small groan. Now that things were calm for the moment, he felt the bruises and scrapes he’d earned from the battle. And he was extremely tired.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki only gave a soft sigh of a breath at Tony held him tighter saying that they were lucky for such good. The god was completely malleable when the genius wrapped him in the blankets and picked him up once the bed was ready. Natasha was quick to reattached the IV and wires that read Loki's vital signs. The god seemed to twitch a bit at the presence of the nurse like he knew they were there even if he couldn't see them the god's mind reached out to Tony. Once they had gone he calmed once more and his mind settled but seemed reluctant to leave the genius' mind. "Do you need to get looked at?" Natasha questioned as she heard the groan from Tony as he sat down.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:27 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at how Loki shifted when the nurse came close, but he didn’t say anything to keep her calm. Looking to Natasha when she spoke, he gave a small smile and shook his head. “It’s just been a long day.” He said softly. Tony rarely let anyone look after him when he was hurt, hiding away until he was better and then coming back out. Only if Tony was really hurt would he let Bruce look at him and then he would still stay hidden from the others so they wouldn’t see him hurt. He was weaker than they were and he wore armor the whole battle, he felt bad when he complained of being hurt.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:09 pm
MDaylus

Natasha frowned at Tony, she knew the man took some hits while in the suits. The robots had not been kind in that respect to anyone. However she let it drop in favr of finding out more information. "What about what Sif said? Is she truly connected to Thanos?" she questioned. She wasn't willing to admit how worried that made her. They didn't know the power of Thanos yet but they knew that he had the power to control Loki and gift Sif with more power than she should have ever had if it was true.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony knew that Natasha knew he wasn't at a hundred percent, but he appreciated that she didn't press on the matter. Crossing his arms at the question, he sighed. She talked about there being greater powers at play....and mentioned that the Tesseract wasn't the only strong thing out there.....and when I pressed her about who was in charge, she said that it was who Loki was running from. Unless he hasn't told me everything, then it's Thanos." He said slowly. 'And if he has other servants, that means that he might very well try to reach out to bad guys here as he gets closer. The last thing we want is Doom or Manderin or someone of their likes siding with him." He continued.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 4:45 pm
MDaylus

Natasha listened intently. Hearing the man say that the warrior woman had said that there was greater powers at work. Chewing on her bottom lip she contemplated that. "She has never lied to us, not truly. Her words have always been laced heavily with truth. Loki did tell us that his father had a vault full of things like the tesseract. The big question is do you think Loki has told you everything? Then what happens if he hasn't, do you know what happened after he fell off the Bifrost?" Natasha questioned. "If Sif is working with Thanos we can ask her who else he has when Odin gets here and takes the two of them into custody."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sighed. "I don't know....I would like to think he has told me of the most important things, but I have never asked him to tell me everything....because I know it hurts." He admitted. "But I think....I think if I ask him when he gets better, he may." He said, looking to Loki and touching his hand. "Hopefully Sif knows something useful to tell us...." he mumbled. Shaking his head, he looked to Natasha again. "You should go check on everyone else on the ship...Loki did a number on them from what I could tell."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:23 pm
MDaylus

Natasha nodded when Tony said that he liked to think Loki had told him everything and yet the genius hadn't actually asked. "I'm sure it hurts him Tony but one can not get over it if he does not say anything. How long did he hold onto the pain of his children's deaths. This has happened much sooner than that but its important to our safety for the planets safety. At some point we are going to have to drag it out of him to be well prepared. I know its not fair but it will need to be done." Natasha stated. It was one of the reasons she has so few friends, she knew how important it was to drag the pain out even if it caused a rip in any sort of relationship they had."I'll go and check, call if you need me or someone but hopefully Bruce will come back soon and Thor will return." Natasha continued taking the dismissal as it was. Tony needed time alo e with Loki and she could give him that.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:05 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave Natasha a tired look at her words. He knew he had to get the information out of Loki, had to try and protect the world, but he never wanted to hurt Loki. Nodding when Natasha left, Tony waited for her footsteps to fade before turning back to Loki. Taking his hand, he kissed it softly. "We've got a hard few days ahead of us Lo...." he murmured, looking to his sleeping face. "It's funny, you're asleep when I really want your advice and your thoughts.....just had to bow out at the wrong time huh?" He asked lightly, reaching up to stroke his cheek. After that Tony fell silent, just watching his lover sleep.

A while later Bruce came in, slowly opening the curtain and looking in. "Hey Tony....sorry it took so long...but I had to help with the initial cleanup and then Hulk didn't want to give me control again." He said softly, coming in to begin checking Loki's vitals.

Tony shook his head slightly, giving Bruce a relieved smile. "You don't have to apologize...I understand." He said softly. "Loki seems to have a bit of a fever...I think the stress and whatever they injected him with to try and calm him might have brought it about." He mumbled.

Bruce nodded. "I know...the nurse told me. They shouldn't have injected him, they don't have any experience with alien anatomy. Of course I don't have much either..." he said, fiddling with a few vials of medicine and injecting some into the IV.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:50 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to slumber as Tony spoke to him unmoving with soft steady breaths. The beep of the monitor consuming the silence. Even if he had wanted to Loki could not have responded now, too deep in sleep his body trying to heal his mind. Still his soft presence continued to press against Tony's mind even of it was not with words.

Clint followed Bruce into the med bay staying back. He had heard what had happened and was unsure if he would be welcome close. He stood by watching as Bruce listened to Tony and taking care of Loki. Hearing the god had a fever surprised the archer, "Could be due to the concussion too. I've gotten sick nearly everytime I've had one." Clint offered up. It was about then that Clint's phone rang. He exited then to answer it coming back a few minutes later. "Thor's back." Clint stated. He of course that meant Odin had joined him but he didn't feel like Tony would want to hear it out loud.

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:26 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded at Clint's words. "I've thought of that too. But treating him for the fever is our main objective right now. We can figure out exactly what made him sick later." He said softly. "I'm just glad that he's breathing and functioning relatively easily....if he was scared when he woke up this time, I can't imagine his reaction if he had to be on a respirator." He murmured, the very idea making Tony flinch.

When Clint came back with the word that Thor, and thus Odin had returned, Tony gave a small nod, sitting back in his chair. "Could you stay by the door Clint? Make sure they don't come storming in when they arrive?" He asked softly. He wasn't prepared for this, bit he had to do it. "Looks like I get to have this fight early Lo." He mumbled, squeezing his hand.

Shortly after the Asgardian arrived, but instead of Thor or Odin coming in first, Frigga came hurrying in. When she had heard what had been going on from Thor, she had refused to be left behind, not even letting Odin's orders stop her.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games