Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:06 am
Francis sat where he was for a second before fully realizing her reason for doing as she had. Then he turned to the two that were cooking and tilted his head. "You're 'er grandparents and you deedn't know zat she does zhis near bacon?" Of course, he could have been wrong and it was just a pregnant thing. As far as he knew, it wasn't. So, all he could do was wait for her return.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:11 am
Tabitha smiled and got a tea towel and a glass of water. "Watch and learn Frenchman." She said smugly and went into the bathroom. "Here sweetie." She said when the sounds of expulsion had stopped. "Rinse and spit honey."

Lucia gave a mew and rinsed her mouth then wiped it on the towel leaning back. They spoke for a little bit in Italian before she mewed with a cough. "Francis." And sniffled. Her Noona smiled and helped Lucia back into the lounge room. "Ssh." Her Noona cooed pressing a kiss on her granddaughters hair.

"France." Lucia mewed sitting back on the couch and snuggling next to him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:22 am
Francis pulled her close to him. "Are you alright, ma cher? Ees zhere anyzhing I can do to 'elp?" With a glance to noona, who seemed to have it all under control, he smiled. But he was still worried, at least for Lucy's sake.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:29 am
Lucia gave a cough and snuggled close. "I don't feel sexy anymore." She mewed and pouted up at him, her face was red and puffy, her eyes were glowing green and red. But the red was starting to recede. But the tears were still there. "You'll still think I'm sexy right?" She asked. "After I'm fat with swollen feet and bad tempered and waking you up at weird hours for cravings?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:06 pm
Francis chuckled loudly, petting her hair softly. "You, not sexy? Never. What would ever make you any less attractive een my eyes? Zat's right, nozhing." He would then take her chin in his two fingers and tilt it up, planting a soft kiss to her lips. "Never, ever zhink deeferently." With that, he would slide a hand under her bottom and squeeze it once gently, winking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:12 pm
Lucia smiled softly and kissed him back and snuggled against his side. "Oh Mi ammore, Thanks you." She gave a yelp as he grabbed her behind and blushed bright red then grew all shy. Her arms held him tighter.

"There's food in the fridge all labeled. We're going into the main town for a little while to get more. We shouldn't be more than a few hours." Her grandfather purred wanting them to spend time alone together to get used to the idea of his grandbaby pregnant.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:26 pm
Francis smiled, nodding to her grandfather and keeping her snuggled close. "Zat's fine. Merci to zhe both of you, eet's been such a great 'elp."

Once they had left, he looked to Lucy with slightly upset eyes. His bottom lip was quivering slightly, and he looked blatantly sad in general. "Lucy, mon amour, what eef I'm not a good dad to our baby?" He was probably overreacting once more, and it might have been the hormones, but was a fear nonetheless.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:49 pm
Lucia smiled and waved goodbye and sat up to go investigate the fridge but she wasn't able to move from her spot. Her France was being a normal first time daddy. "Oh mi ammore." She purred sitting close to him with a smile. "I am positive that you'll be a wonderful father." She replied a hand on his cheek and kissed his nose. "You're already a wonderful Fiancee, you'll be a wonderful father too. I'm sure of it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:29 am
But Francis wasn't so convinced. Not yet anyway. "What eef our baby doesn't like me, or I neglect eet because of mon job? Or worse: zhey turn out nozhing like moi?" The last one worried him the most, because without that aspect, he couldn't teach the child how to be a better him than he was. Anxiety began to take over, and he could feel himself sweating a bit.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:35 am
With a cute smile, Lucia straddled him and pecked his lips. "Oh my love." She whispered. "Our baby will have your hair, the baby will learn both our languages, the little one will be adored and if you start to neglect it I will take it to your classes and make you pay attention to it. The baby will love you, it will definitely have your smile." She pecked his lips again. "We'll take all the classes too, so we'll know how to hold the baby, and all that stuff." She stroked his nose. "Don't worry, we'll be okay, the baby will be our baby, just like the both of us. And, we can plan on the baby being a water gentry so study up, I want you both to bond over it. Okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:43 am
Francis placed a hand behind her head and pulled it into him, kissing her sweetly on the lips. "Oui, mon amour. Zhey'll 'ave your eyes and know just 'ow to 'urt someone zat offends zhem. 'Ell, zhey might even be glowing like zheir lovely mozher ees and cause a tsunami every now and again." He said with a chuckle, kissing both her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:54 am
Lucia blushed darkly drinking in his affection. "Si, but I think the first one will be more like you." She whispered. "Daddy's little girl? Daddy's little boy?" She thought about it as he kissed her face. She kept him close. Now he'd calmed down she was feeling better herself. She was no longer feeling her own anxiety about the baby. He was going to be a wonderful father. "They'll have a wonderful teacher too." She pecked hi cheek. "Who will teach them the value of respecting their element. Hm? Water is the base of all life."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:40 am
Francis smiled and gave her a gentle sigh, thinking about his own abilities with his element. "I barely know eet myself, 'ow am I goeeng to teach zhem anyzhing? Besides, weethout zhe Earth, water would 'ave nozhing to live upon. Eet would be reckless and free weeth no destination een sight." That was, in a way, describing himself before he had his darling Lucy. Not a single aspiration to fall back upon. Of course, that's utterly changed since.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:17 pm
Lucia giggled slightly. "And did we agree to learn about our elements together?" She asked pressing pecks on his cheeks and neck. "Our little ones will need us to guide them. If we guide them in the ways of calm gentle elements then it will be okay. We will learn how our elements can heal." She nuzzled a little more trying to keep him calm.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:07 am
Francis was already particularly mellowed by her words and actions, and kissed her lips softly to show that. "You're right, as always." He stated whilst kissing her again and pulling her closer to him. "I'll be a good fazher, I promise." Then he nuzzled his nose along her cheek, gently stroking her hair. "Your 'air ees so soft, mon cher~"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games