Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Arion smiled, there was a warm satisfaction that seemed to rise as he watched Kamen eat what he had picked out. Leaning back in the chair he placed a hand on Kamens lower back, and smoothed it down as he placed his elbow on the arm rest and leaned his cheek against his hand smiling warmly at the male as he ate.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:00 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen kept wating he bluched though as he glanced at Arion watching him eat, he was a little embarressed y that but at the same time he liked it. When he was done he put his form down then looked aat him. "When...did you want to head back?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leaning on his hand, Arion smiled and brought his other hand forward, grabbing Kamens chin between his thumb and fore finger, he leaned forward and licked to corner of Kamens lips, licking some syrup off of it before placing a kiss against the spot. LEtting him go, Arion leaned back once more
"AS soon as possible actually" Arion said with a sly smile "cant wait to have you back in our room" he said, his eyelids lowered as a familiar heated look appeared in them.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:17 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked and blushed a little when Arion kissed him. He looked at the elemental and noticed the same heated look in his eyes and he blushed even more, he looked at his plate then slowly stood up slowly. "Then, let me go find something to change into."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:16 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion smiled, almost feline like as he saw the blush on Kamens cheek, letting out a quiet chuckle.
Feeling Kamen stand up, Arion let his hand travel down his back and lower to the back of his leg until, Kamen walked out of range
"Very well. While you change, I will take a quick shower" Arion said as he himself stood up, and undid the tie of the robe as he got up, letting the robe fall as he walked to the bathroom.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:25 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen headed for his bag, he heard Arion's robe hit the floor and he blinked, he thought for a moment then glanced back at the Elemental, catching just enough to make him blush more, he looked away and then started to scramble through his bag for his clothes.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:52 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion made sure to close the door behind him, he didnt mind leaving it open, buuuut, seeing how he bathed in nothing but hot water,he didnt want the steam to go into the living room and bother KAmen.
Turning the right nob, he left the cold one untouched and didnt have to wait for the hot water to warm up, stepping in the water was already hot enough that he let out a pleased sigh.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:40 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen could feel the whole appartment actually become warmer, he knew with Arion's bathing in hot water that tended to happen he smiled a bit then continued getting dressed. He still had to make a phone call to Thorn but he could easily do that later on right now he wanted to cocentrate on himself, and Arion.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

It took Arion a bit longer than Kamen to shower, with his hair being long enough that it reached his lower back, it took longer to properly rinse it out. Pushing his hands through his hair, he felt the water cascade down his back, to his glutes and down his legs. Turning off the water, he let out a pleased sigh, the hot water had soothed his stiff muscles, and had loosened his body as a whole, letting out another pleased sigh he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist before stepping out of the now steamy bathroom.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen by then was dressed, his hair was combed back in a pony. He was drinking a mug of coffee it wasnt very hot but he needed a pick-me-up. He was out on the appartments balcony looking up at the cky, looking forward to flying in the open air again, his thoughts went to Goldmoon and he hoped she would be okay. For right now he wanted to concentrate on himself and Arion then he planned to come back and check on her and talk to Thorn.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Feeling the cool breeze, Arion looked to the open doors that lead to the balcony and spotted his dragon.
Smiling Arion dipped his head and placed his hand over his heart, that warm feeling coming over him once more.
But Arion didnt go to him, not yet. Instead he walked over to the room, and pulled on some faded jeans, going commando, and followed it by pulling on loose navy long sleeved shirt.
Though Arion emitted elegance, he still looked good in this loose 'modern' look.
Once dressed he pulled the towel over his shoulders drying up his hair as he walked out of the room and too the balcony.
Walking in behind Kamen, he wrapped his arms around his dragons waist and leaned his head against Kamens shoulder, nuzzling the young male,
" I did not know you liked your coffee cold" Arion quietly said leaning against the young males body.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Feeling Arion wrapping his arms around him and the male putting his head on his shoulder made Kamen smile, he was getting used to Arion's affections and was loving it right now too. He looked back at him. "Well I cant have it totally hot, but luke warm is prefectly fine for me."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

" Would make sense"
Arion quietly commented kissing the males neck. Hugging the male tighter, Arion took in a deep breath and let it out on a soft sigh, tickling Kamens neck in the process "I will admit, I have never felt this comfortable with someone such as with you" he quietly said, surprise that he was not only admitting it to Kamen, but to himself.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 7:56 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen smiled a bit. "So I've noticed." He looked at his coffee and took anoter sip then looked up at the sky again. "Did I mention...or did Aunt Era tell you...why I passed out the other day?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Smiling he let out a quiet chuckle, but became a little serious
"I am sure she did tell me, but I was to worried about you to pay much attention to anything that had been said to me. So basically, I do not know the reason as to you fainting" he said as he walked around Kamen and leaned his a** into the balcony railing, placing his hands on Kamens hips, he brought his dragon close against his body"Will you tell me what happened for you to end up in the hospital?" he quietly asked wrap[ping his arms around Kamens waist once more, looking him in the eyes.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games