Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:41 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
In the few days that had passed, Zara found herself fighting these complusive urges that made themselves very present in her many instances facing loneliness. And as if he had heard the siren's cries, Leon had appeared, drawn her in despite warnings, and now she couldn't help herself. Suddenly the thought of him, the feeling of him, the taste of him, was hypnotizing. Everytime they parted for a moment to breathe, Zara felt instant withdrawl. Maybe this what had caused the many tales she had heard of siren's drowning men in their times of desire. Maybe it was this growing appetite that had taken over her that made her so reckless and obsessed. Loneliness and ecstacy was a dangerous elixir for the young woman.

It has passed her mind many times that what they were doing was wrong. It was the wrong place, at a vulnerable time, with sinful influences. The two of them so close on the sand, so shameless of those who passed by was thrilling. Leon had taken another break to catch his breath, his tantalizing moan, sensual smile, and intense gaze on him was motivating. She kept kissing his neck feverous, eager, and slightly frustrated. "You're making a mess of me." Zara hissed inbetween every territorial kiss she left along his jaw, neck and shoulder, hooked on him. "You've made such a mess..."

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Beach || ᴡɪᴛʜ Leon || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Enchanted || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x] || ᴏ.ᴏ.ᴄ. s/o to all my creative writing majors!

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image

Name: Marcus
Race: Inu
Money: $1000
Company: Melpomene and Integra
Mood: Curious

Marcus noticed out the corner of his eye that Melpomene was drifting away and his thoughts mulled a little bit as his thoughts idled. She was like him in some ways, lost in time and adrift from those that were even now among them. He took a slow pull and the light of the smoke lit up his face for a moment.
"You needn't leave Mel if you don't want to. Your presence is comforting...though to be honest I think some people here would like to hear some music...if you would be willing to play of course." He offered a warm smile and shifted on one foot. He did appreciate good classical music...not this new age stuff they listened to. And in his clan being a skaal was something that was very much appreciated. "A few hundred years ago among my clan we had skaal's. essentially bardic warriors. It was always invigorating to hear their stories and songs of battle before...." He paused as he realized what he was saying and chuckled lightly. He turned his eye on her and took another pull of his cig, the smoke coiling around his face. "Your the only one who has lived a long time."

Coheart

asbloodrunscold

Yami Miyagawa

sabreworg

Dedicated Gatekeeper

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
                                                  After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.-
                                                  Aldous Huxley
                                                  ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Esme smiled as the others completed their introductions. It was very unusual for him to introduce anyone; he avoided most social situations and was usually the one who had to be introduced. Maybe he was already becoming a little more outgoing since arriving in Soleil? He felt as though he had so many new acquaintances. And so many that he felt that he could call friends like Akira, Edin and now Sahar who seemed quite happy to befriend him as well. Esme had to stifle a giggle when Akira said that he wasn’t a fan of apples; he was pretty sure the point was more to catch them than to eat them. But then, he really wouldn’t want to bite into something he didn’t find tasty, either, so it made sense. ”Well… if you really won’t mind waiting with us.”

Sahar suggested that Akira could pick what they did next and Esme nodded. ”That sounds like a great idea. Would you like to? Oh… Sahar, if you’ll hold these for me, I’d like to try it first. That way I can show you how… Or, well, more like how not to do it well, but you will get the idea.” Esme laughed a little at himself and held out the small stuffed animals for the bronzed male to hold and keep dry. Then he moved over to the barrel to try his hand- head?- at bobbing for apples.

As advertised, Esme got a bit wet and not much else. But he was laughing as he finally had to concede defeat and brush wet strands of blue hair from his face. He was a little embarrassed not to have been able to get an apple, but that kind of embarrassment he could handle. It was all just good fun, anyway. ”That makes it your turn, Sahar. I hope you have better luck than I did!”

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

♪♪♫ Location: Lune Beach
♪♪♫ Company: Sahar, Akira
♪♪♫ Mood: Happy, a little embarrassed
♪♪♫ Money: $949
♪♪♫ OOC: Sorry this took so long!
♪♪♫ Profile

Phoenix347

SoujiAtsumi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:23 pm
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

Her gaze were fixed upon a group of family. They had the look of bliss upon their face and it made Zariel a little envious. The Nephalim never really had the chance to spend time like that with her parents considering the fact they're always out working. She gave a small smile, one seemingly a little lonely. The buzz of her phone soon caught hold of her attention. Jaquinne?

"I might be running a little late. Something came up. I'll be there ASAP."

Her fingers moved quickly across the surface of the screen. "Don't worry about it. I haven't arrived myself." she texted. Zariel didn't want her companion to rush. Truth be told, she had been standing around for the past ten minutes or so. The wind picked up a little and she couldn't help but let out a small sneeze. The sun set caught her attention. The soft rays of remaining sunlight bounced off the surface of her crimson irises as she gaze intently at the sunset.

'It'd be great if I don't have two separate identities.'

What..?

'Have I become a nuisance to you?' Ynez asked, seemingly shocked with a hint of hurt within her voice. What's going on? The ravenette wasn't thinking about such things. It had appeared in her mind for some strange reason. "I didn't- No. It's not what I was thinking-" she answered, feeling startled herself.

I Feel: (( Frustrated ))
I Think: (( Looks like I'm a little too early. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( No One ))
Who Am I Dating: (( No One ))

OOC:

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:39 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Anxious [ Location ] Beach
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture(Dress glows in the dark...Galaxy

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx Tsuki had stayed up all night completing both the dress she was going to wear as well as Integra’s doll. Each time she went to work, it seemed that she had a different shift than the girl. Of course she had tried calling a couple of times and even texting, but she couldn’t seem to get an answer. Though texting wise, she wasn’t all that great at it. With a hum Tsuki decided she would try once again to text the female that she would be at the festival and if they could meet since she had finally finished her Christmas present. A bit more waiting and a beeping sound started going off. ”The cookies! Ah… With some final touches having straightened her hair, she rushed to the kitchen to pull out the cookies, almost forgetting to put on an oven mitt. Once the cookies were out she got everything together while they cooled before packing those in a cute bag as well. Tsuki had decided to make a couple of different kinds of cookies in case she ran into anyone she knew. Well they were more for Integra and she would dare not admit how many times it took her to try and figure the recipe out and bake them without burning them.

Finally she left the house and made her way to the festival with gifts and violin in tow. The violin was so she could play it a bit for Integra. After all, she had to make up for earlier somehow. Once she arrived, her eyes widened ever so slightly at the amount of people here. It sure is busy…I do hope I’ll be able to find her even in this crowd…maybe she’ll call or text back. I do hope she likes the gift. So instead of exploring and potentially getting lost in the crowd, Tsuki decided to wait until she got a message from Integra to see if she was at the festival yet or not.

OOC:Sorry it's a bit short but heeey I'm kinda back haha
Coheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:53 pm
SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Beach/ Soleil Festival
With: Esme, Sahar
Mood: Relaxed
Apparel: Tennis Shoes, Gray pants, red shirt, bandages around hands> Tennis shoes, faded jeans, gray shirt, bandages
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone, spare clothes(->Gym cloths)
Balance: $917
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

"Oh, sure, although I'm horrible at festivals. Only been to one before. My home didn't have many." Even traveling, Akira hadn't visited any festivals, or at least none that he saw. From the looks of this one though, there were many possibilities to choose from. He watched Esme as he went up to the apple bob and tried for a turn. When he came back out with wet hair, Akira chuckled at the sight. "Nice try. Good luck Sahar."

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:59 pm
User Image
Kurochō Hakobite

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] Solemn [ Location ] Beach [ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] No one [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Also a simple black clutch purse
{"Stand up for something, even if it means standing alone. Because often times, the one who flies solo has the strongest wings."}
{The Military Brat}
Theme Song-Fighter
{Thoughts:It's so bright...}

Kuro's face was emotionless as always, it had been yet another boring year. She had met a couple of people but she didn't socialize much. At least she enjoyed Djing at the club, even if she preferred singing more. She had contemplated whether or not to go to the festival and had finally decided she would go to at least check it out. Festivals sometimes had nice tea for sale and she was looking for another flavor to try. She would say though that she didn't like how it was on the beach. She knew by the time she would arrive home, sand would most likely be everywhere. No matter, this was something to do and she hadn't observed people much recently.

Arriving at the beach, her lips turned into a small frown at the crowd already there. That and all the mushy couples...at some point she preferred being alone but at another, it was a bit lonesome. She also didn't quite like how bright everything seemed to be. It was all so...colorful. One could only hope her appearance would keep others from bumping into her. Or attempting to steal from her. Otherwise, they would get a bit of a surprise. So starting to walk through the festival, Kuro would remain on her guard, looking for a tea stall or something first.

OOC:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:13 am
Alexander Caliburn
~Alien in Disguise~
"People always ask the age old question are we alone in this universe..."
Left over cash: $1,000
Change of Clothes: New Outfit
User Image
Alexander turned bright red when Kristen started eating the fruit with him. Their lips were always so close, but his nerves stopped him from doing anymore than brushing them when he had to so they could finish the fruit. When Kristen buried the leaves he smiled hoping that maybe just maybe they'd be soulmates, he'd feel a lot better about himself if he could find someone on this planet. Alex couldn't believe his eyes when the black mist appeared. It certainly freaked Kristen out and she dug the spot back up looking for the leaves and only found...a root? It certainly didn't look like any root that he had seen before, kneeling down to look at it he was curious. They didn't see the future, but nothing didn't happen either, so...maybe they weren't complete soulmates or was the root a symbol for something?

Scratching his head he stood up and looked at Kristen who started to cry. His heart broke for her seeing the tears and she started to apologize for being a dreamer. A small smile appeared on his face as he pulled her into a hug and held her close to him, one of his free hands stroking her hair. "Oh Ms. Granger, you're a dreamer and I'm from the stars. I'm sorry that the fruit didn't work as planned, but I don't care what a fruit says." He pulled away slightly so he could look down at her, his father's words ringing in his head. "If you're ever trying to make a decision count to three and go with it." Alexander smiled at the memory and took a deep breath. "One, two, three..." Before she could do anything to stop him, he pressed his lips to hers. It wasn't a deep kiss, but neither was it light. He made sure it had the right amount of tenderness in it.

Yami Miyagawa

"...I like to think that we aren't."

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:48 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The stage set up for her performance wasn't that elaborate, smaller than she would expect it to be. However, she wouldn't mind that, as long as the sound system would work perfectly for the sake of her violin. The shrill of Amadeus would be an essential mood setter for the event. More importantly, the overhead lights were serene, fitting in with the colors for the occasion.

Her commencement would certainly induce a lot of impact, but it would depend on whether the audience would be thrilled with what she would put to the table. She had to make it count. She breathed deeply, exhaling the hair out of her lungs, before posing to play her first song.

The first song that she played was none other than Sportaneous Me, the composition by Lindsey Stirling. The way she glided the strings was no doubt flawless, the notes floating like a gentle breeze flowing through the entire place. More importantly, the sound system worked in sync with the tone of her violin. So far, it was perfect.

It would take some time for the others to notice her strutting her stuff. But she wouldn't mind waiting, as long as they would soon be enchanted by Amadeus' voice.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: ready to shine
Company: Ringo, Phantasia and the others who want to watch
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

Yui Matsune

GeeHearts

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Coheart

tokyoloverTM

ShadowStar369

The_Little_Rabbit

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:36 am
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander sighed to himself as he wondered along the beach. He'd randomly decided to follow a large group of people who were making their way there. He didn't know why everyone was going to the beach, since it had slipped his mind that today there was going to be a celebration for the New Years.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

He wondered around aimlessly for some time before the sound of a violin being played, caught his attention. He followed the sound like a dog to its bone, determined to find the person who played so beautifully. He finally spotted a smaller female standing on a stage. Lysander strode up to the front of the stage and crossed his arms, watching the girl play her song.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

It wasn't that he was particularly interested in music, or the person playing the instrument.. He was just easily intrigued by things that may seem random. While he listened to the violinist's song, he eyed a woman dressed in black. After a while, he chose to approach her. It's not like he'd be here that long, so it should be fine to try and flirt for a bit until the song ended.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Distracted σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ The Beach σмραɳy ⋮ People ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ What is seen in the picture.

xxOut.Of.Control:
xx0 New Messages:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:26 am
User Image
"𝕷𝕰𝕴𝕬 " ☯ 𝕹𝕺𝕮𝕿𝕴𝕾

Ⓨ nez ☯ Ⓩ ariel 』

❛If you were here, I'd whisper sweet nothings in your ear and appeal to all your fears.
But if you were mine, if you were only mine,
I'd bring you so much further down and twist your mind until the end of time.
You will never realise what darkness lies inside my mind.❜

User Image

She remained silent as strange thoughts clouded her mind every now and then. She decided to ignore it and carry on with her business. Her eyes scanned the area, it appears her company hasn't arrived yet. Had something come up? Perhaps she should cancel the plan just in case she's bothering him. Just as she was about to pull out her phone, a silver haired man came into sight as he approached her. "Quite busy around here, isn't it?" the ravenette casually brought up a conversation as she eyed the busy crowd. She chuckled.

I Feel: (( Frustrated ))
I Think: (( Looks like I'm a little too early. ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Black Cut Out ))
Who's With Me: (( ?? ))

OOC: OH MY GOD BADOU NAILS ALSKFJALSKFJALKJF ; A ; emotion_bigheart

ShadowStar369

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:42 am
☆*:.。. o Lɣsɑɳ∂εɾ Cɾσssε ο.。.:*☆

Just as there are two sides to every story
User Image

Lysander smirked at the ravenette, admiring her dark attire. It was quite the interesting outfit, so obviously she was waiting for her date to arrive. "It is. I wonder why..." He agreed, standing beside the woman. He glanced around at the crowd of people, hoping to find a clue as to why there was such a large swarm of people on the beach. Normally it was pretty empty.

There are two sides to every person
User Image

"You look gorgeous. Whomever it is that you're waiting for, is missing out." Lysander commented, slipping out of his jacket and holding it out for the girl to take. "You won't mind if I wait here with you until your date arrives? I promise not to make you fall for me.." He smiled, watching her with his one, green eye.

One we reveal to the world
User Image

Despite what others thought of him, Lysander never tried to fool around with anyone who was already spoken for. He didn't need to. He had plenty of men and women throwing themselves at him anyway. And even if he didn't, stealing another's partner left a bad taste in his mouth.

And one we keep hidden inside
User Image

σσd ⋮ Amused σɔαʈισɳ ⋮ The Beach σмραɳy ⋮ A Woman ɘɑяɩɳɡ ⋮ What is seen in the picture.

xxOut.Of.Control: Read Spoiler
xx1 New Messages:

OOC: I sent Lysander to make it up to you, since Jaquinne's stuck at the store. He's too nice a guy to just up and leave. >.<
Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:43 am
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

Just what the hell is he even doing in a place like this? Seth was never prone to going to places with lots of people. Frankly told, he hates busy crowds. This time, strangely, he came alone. Rina had plans of her own. It was when he was avoiding the busy crowd that he had accidentally bumped into a blue haired male. Seth eyed him with quite the frightening expression plastered on his face though he doesn't mean any harm. His scary outlook, strangely tall height and introverted personality made him quite an unapproachable person. "I'm sorry-" He quickly apologized, scanning the ground if he had spilled Esme's drink. His hair was drenched for some apparent reason, which had confused the red head. "I didn't spill any drinks, did I? Your hair is wet-" concerned, he asked.

I Feel: (( Confused ))
I Think: (( So tired- ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( None ))

OOC: SORRY FOR THE SLOW POST FFFS

Chandra Panesar

Name

Name

Name

Name

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:51 am
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Solaris was almost done with her first performance, entirely focused on the song at hand, when she spotted someone watching her intently. She smiled casually, knowing that the man was intrigued by her performance. However, as soon as she was finally done, the man then approached another raven-haired girl. Inwardly, she was curious, but she had to keep on entertaining people and continue on with the task at hand.

Her next song was Electric Daisy Violin, the song that she had played before at the park that led to her first meeting with Yukino. She would just watch with meticulous eyes as she witnessed the next thing unfold between the two.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: curious, but still focused
Company: Ringo, Phantasia and the others who want to watch (especially with the one approaching her)
Cash in Hand: $ 924.25
OOC:

Delicious Lunatique

Yui Matsune

GeeHearts

SoujiAtsumi

Chandra Panesar

Coheart

tokyoloverTM

ShadowStar369

The_Little_Rabbit

Lyeisander

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games