Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 12:01 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
The floor dang for Ginyu and he hopped out a little disappointed. But, no matter. He knew that eventually he will get that translator from Dee. Or at the very least have a frog sized scouter with a translator on it.

Trixi shrugged. "Bye! Sleep well!" she called after the retreating form.

All was now quiet within the mansion. It was so quiet, it was a bit creepy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 4:01 pm
Trixi slept deeply, dreaming of enormous bananas and endless gardens.

Jinxi slept in Rock's arms, a smile of utter contentment on her face.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 9:59 pm
JoyRose
Trixi slept deeply, dreaming of enormous bananas and endless gardens.

Jinxi slept in Rock's arms, a smile of utter contentment on her face.

As everyone slept, the hours went by and soon it was morning. Dee was up first where she made her way to the lounge in her pajamas and began making breakfast. She decided to make cereal with cheese that morning where she put rice krispies in a bowl and added a huge wad of processed cheese. She added some water and put the mix into the microwave for 30 seconds.

She took the bowl to the counter and sat down and began to eat it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 10:03 am
empress dee
As everyone slept, the hours went by and soon it was morning. Dee was up first where she made her way to the lounge in her pajamas and began making breakfast. She decided to make cereal with cheese that morning where she put rice krispies in a bowl and added a huge wad of processed cheese. She added some water and put the mix into the microwave for 30 seconds.

Trixi bounced into the kitchen and grabbed a fresh banana along with some cereal and milk, bowl and spoon. Slicing the banana into the cereal in the bowl, adding the milk and returning it to the cold box, she set to eating next to Dee with a smile in Dee's direction.

Jinxi luxuriated in waking slowly next to Rock, her husband. How wonderfully strange this was!  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 5:28 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi bounced into the kitchen and grabbed a fresh banana along with some cereal and milk, bowl and spoon. Slicing the banana into the cereal in the bowl, adding the milk and returning it to the cold box, she set to eating next to Dee with a smile in Dee's direction.

Jinxi luxuriated in waking slowly next to Rock, her husband. How wonderfully strange this was!

Rock stirred at Jinxi waking up and gave her a kiss. He said, "Good morning sweetheart."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:06 pm
empress dee
Rock stirred at Jinxi waking up and gave her a kiss. He said, "Good morning sweetheart."

"Good morning, love." Jinxi stretched and snuggled a bit with him (other details omitted), then sat up and said, "Breakfast. I'm hungry."  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:26 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

"Good morning, love." Jinxi stretched and snuggled a bit with him (other details omitted), then sat up and said, "Breakfast. I'm hungry."

"Lets head upstairs then. Mom I am sure is up already."

So upstairs they went and Rock ordered breakfast for the two of them as if he was a customer. The computer made the food and on a conveyer belt it showed and landed at Rock's table. "I hope you like what I ordered."

(Imagine what Jinxi would like and double it in size)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:31 pm
empress dee

So upstairs they went and Rock ordered breakfast for the two of them as if he was a customer. The computer made the food and on a conveyer belt it showed and landed at Rock's table. "I hope you like what I ordered."

((Thanks for the re-quote!))

Jinxi's eyes widened in surprise and delight. "I do! So much!!" She didn't waste any time in starting in. "But there's no way I'll be able to eat it all," she admitted between bites.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:07 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

((Thanks for the re-quote!))

Jinxi's eyes widened in surprise and delight. "I do! So much!!" She didn't waste any time in starting in. "But there's no way I'll be able to eat it all," she admitted between bites.

(You're welcome)

"The portion sizes are usually set to saiyan standard and they eat lots. The portion you're eating is like a snack to them. But we can wrap it and reheat it if you don't finish it all. Leftovers are a big thing for most and lots of people do take out because the portion sizes are so large."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:27 am
empress dee
"The portion sizes are usually set to saiyan standard and they eat lots. The portion you're eating is like a snack to them. But we can wrap it and reheat it if you don't finish it all. Leftovers are a big thing for most and lots of people do take out because the portion sizes are so large."

Jinxi nodded. "That sounds like a good plan. Trixi will just love this. Endless food is her idea of heaven."

Trixi wandered in about that time, sat down with them, and ordered bananas and cream.  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:25 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi nodded. "That sounds like a good plan. Trixi will just love this. Endless food is her idea of heaven."

Trixi wandered in about that time, sat down with them, and ordered bananas and cream.

The bananas and cream came on the conveyer belt and landed in front of Trixi. Rock smiled at this knowing somehow that whatever Trixi ordered had something to do with bananas.

When Rock was done eating, he went over to the stage to polish his keyboards.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 12:38 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Terry got up, showered, and entered the lounge. He saw Trixi eating bananas and giggled. But then his tummy growled and thought of the same thing, so he joined Jinxi and Trixi and ordered the same thing as Trixi. Plus he ordered bacon, toast with peanut butter, and sausages.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:21 pm
empress dee
The bananas and cream came on the conveyer belt and landed in front of Trixi. Rock smiled at this knowing somehow that whatever Trixi ordered had something to do with bananas.

Trixi dug in, and ate more than half of the serving (then kind of regretted it as her tummy was now over-full). Jinxi wandered curiously around the room and into an adjoining hall.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:45 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi dug in, and ate more than half of the serving (then kind of regretted it as her tummy was now over-full). Jinxi wandered curiously around the room and into an adjoining hall.

Rock finished polishing his keyboards and followed Jinxi into the adjoining hall where the beystadium was. "You interested in beyblading Jinxi?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:26 am
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Rock finished polishing his keyboards and followed Jinxi into the adjoining hall where the beystadium was. "You interested in beyblading Jinxi?"

"I don't know what that is, exactly," she admitted. "Something about huge swords? I'm not much of a fighter, as you know."  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games