Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Relaxed } ||

Company
|| { Blonde-Haired Female with her Canine } ||

Balance
|| { $450.27 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ==== ☠ ====

User Image

So far so good. Ku was beginning to get back into his original groove. He had dwindled over these past few days and his skills had deteriorated significantly over that length of time too. At least, now he could say he got about two percent of his lost strength back. About to go into some more deeper training, Ku spun around and got into his shadowboxing stance, but the corner of his eye caught something on his way around. He turned his head in order to come face to face with a female; blonde hair, fair skin, eyes glinting with a slight tinge of amber. Oh wait, she had a dog with her, and the two seemed to be observing him. Feeling a tad bit bashful, Ku decided to pause his activity and approach his audience. He took a quick glance over to the canine, then back towards the female. "... Does she bite..?" he uttered, glancing back towards the canine every so often before returning his gaze back to the blonde.

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

Amour1568

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:22 pm
User Image
Aye, are you happy? I’m happy yeah
Every morning when I open my eyes, it feels like a dream
It feels like the dazzling sun is shining for me
Again today, without fail, my day starts with you

𝔸lyssa 𝕍ictoria 𝔾ardner

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

As Alyssa was watching the man continue his movements, she could only think of his movements almost to be like a dance. She had always wished she could move like that when she had practiced her abilities, but she knew she was far from it. As she was thinking about this, the blonde barely noticed that the man had stopped and come over to both her and Morpheus until he had spoken. "Oh....no Morpheus doesn't bite. He's very well mannered." Alyssa whispered as she scratched her canine companion's fluffy ears before returning her attention back towards the man. "The only person Morph would harm is someone from my past back in England." She stated softly as her eyes dropped down to the ground and begun to cloud with sadness and worry about what had happened in her past. Then with a quick shake of her head, the blonde nineteen year old looked back up at the man before smiling a bit. "I'm sorry about that, I'm Alyssa.....Alyssa Gardner." The young woman said in a polite tone of voice, even though it was softly spoken.

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬( Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ )▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Do you sleep well at night?
Sometimes, I can’t believe my reality so I wake up
You know what I mean? Sometimes I was afraid
It was such a crazy journey but now I’m back in your arms

╔══════════════╗
Where: Soleil Park
Wearing: Outfit of Choice
With: Morpheus and man she doesn't know yet
Thoughts: .....
Money: $1000
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

xXDestructive_MindXx

Amour1568

Pure-hearted Wyvern

Zetsu-Hon

Greedy Hellhound

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:33 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Ҝαʐ. Șϯonҽ

↫----------ஆ----------↬

Kaz had just moved into his apartment had gotten everything decorated and finished the way he liked it, decided to go explore a little before looking at places to kick back and party, as that was pretty much his life style. After walking around his apartments he heard a few people talking about a park, and thought why not go see what it looked like, maybe try something new for once, maybe make a friend or something.

Kaz walked into the park and noticed some people wee already here. So far on his little walk he was content and let his peachy blond fox ears and tail become visible, he didn't always like standing out for having them. He walked around a bit his hands in his pockets and his tail swishing back and forth as his fox ears twitched to the sounds of people, animal life, and the commotion happening around him.

He never really experienced a calm moment like this before, in his home town he was the party all day and night person, until in a relationship when his who persons changed and he would be like a house wife and do everything he could for his other, but that's the passed he moved for a change in his life a nice fresh start.

↫----------ஆ----------↬

Info: Profile // Outfit:Comfy // Theme:You Don't Own Me: Remix

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:09 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Iris | Aki Inari's Guardian Spirit
❛The blade sings to me.
Faintly, so soft against my ears.
Its voice calms my worries and tells me that one touch will take it all away.
It tells me that I just need to slide a long horizontal cut, and make a clean slice.
It tells me the words that I have been begging to hear:

this will make it ok.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling indifferent
●I'm speaking to another fox?? at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing the usual.
●I have $200 on us and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

"Hm..? You're quite lively today." he murmured, tilting his head sideways to catch a glimpse of the fox cub that had made itself comfortable around his shoulders. Golden, soft fur, much alike his when Iris was still a cub. It has been far too many centuries since he's been around to watch all these changes take place in the world. Technology wise, buildings, architectures. Not in a million years would he think that their evolution would become the way they are today. Things have become much more advanced, though it appears, technology is the only thing advancing at this point. The rest of the human population..? Perhaps not so much.

Not that he even bothered to begin with. The kitsune kept to himself, and what happens to the rest of the world is most likely none of his business, so long it does not cause him any harm. Which reminds him, just earlier today, the fox had finally thrown that model out of his own house. Angel was too much of a pest to deal with, and to live with a person fighting over the affection of the same person, it was just too much for Iris to handle. Though the tears and the pained expression Angel pulled did make the fox feel a tad better about himself. Serves him right, ain't it?

The gentle breeze blew, causing his dangling earrings to flutter. He was quiet, and he did not bother directing his gaze towards anyone else. They were all such a bother, and to be honest, he'd curse them all to hell if it was possible. Strolling down hand in hand, laughing as if everything is alright. Don't they know how messed up this world is?! Utterly disgusting. He mentally cursed, however, it seems, he'd find himself turning fairly curious regarding a particular scent. How familiar. A fox perhaps? It was nearly the same as Emi's, and he wondered just what sort of kitsune he was. A zenko? A yako? They definitely didn't carry Inari's scent, and Iris would immediately assume they were the latter. He followed in the direction of the scent, where soon enough, he'd come face to face with a kitsune. Ears, tail and whatnot. Iris didn't speak. Only observed in silence. Iris was a tad different from him. While the other could appear fully human if they had wanted to, Iris could not. His eyes looked like an animal's. Elliptical irises filling his sclera with a pool of gold. He had fangs, or what they called canines, that were naturally longer than an average human's. On his bottom eyelids, were streaks of red lines that clearly indicated him being a pure breed of a zenko kitsune. He is in fact, after all, created from a part of the deity, like the rest of the guardian foxes.

He readjusted the mask on his face, his golden orbs locking onto the set of emerald ones. "No wonder your scent smelled familiar." a smile eventually curved his lips, and the kitsune would pull an expression that no one could tell, was a facade. It was flawless, and whatever self-hatred or loathing towards this world were concealed to perfection behind that pretentious smile of his, though because he was dealing with his own kind, Iris would seem just a tad more genuine. Only a little, though.

"I don't think I've seen you around before. Are you new here?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Zetsu-Hon

PUMMMY

Trash

xXDestructive_MindXx

Loyal Sex Symbol

14,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:37 am
User ImageUser Image

『 Ⓑ Ⓡ Ⓔ Ⓐ Ⓚ Ⓐ Ⓑ Ⓛ Ⓔ, ⓤ ⓝ ⓑ ⓡ ⓔ ⓐ ⓚ ⓐ ⓑ ⓛ ⓔ; 』
                ׺°”˜ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ, υ ɴ s н ᴀ к ᴀ в ʟ ᴇ ˜”°º×
                              —¤÷(`[¤* ᴡнᴇɴ I ʄѳʊȵɗ YOU, ɪт ȿɧѳɵӄ ME *¤]´)÷¤—
                                            ɪɴ тнɪs TWISTED ᴡoʀʟᴅ, ɪ'м ɢʀᴀᴅυᴀʟʟʏ ɢʀoᴡɪɴɢ TRANSPARENT ᴀɴᴅ VANISHING

【DON'T LOOK FOR ME,】〖DON'T LOOK AT ME〗

☠ ɪ DON'T ☠ ῶΐʂɧ тo ☠ HURT YOU ☠ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡoʀʟᴅ ☠

『 oғ soмᴇoɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ's Ⓘ Ⓜ Ⓐ Ⓖ Ⓘ Ⓝ Ⓖ 』

❝ Ӄ-υ-ʀ--ɪ__Ӄ-υ-ʀ-o ❞

User Image
Personal Info
|| { Kurai, Kuro, Ku-chan } || { Twnety(20) } || { 6'1" } || { 152lbs } || { Single } ||
|| { Talking Voice: Touyama Kinji(Hysteria Mode) ~ Hidan no Aria (Example) } ||

Housing Complex
|| { 1119 Etoile Housing District } ||

Mood
|| { Relaxed } ||

Company
|| { Alyssa and Morpheus } ||

Balance
|| { $450.27 } ||

Anything Extra?
|| { Click on his picture for a hidden Easter Egg. } ||

Orangutans Obliterating Chimpanzees
|| { OOC } ||

User Image

User Image

Ku instantly crouched down to the dog- Morpheus', eye level and started enthusiastically showering the pup in affection; petting, scratching behind the ears. Pets were a big thing where he came from, and he had grown quite attached to animals in general during that time period, even when they weren't his. He had quite the smile plastered on his face, too. He turned to face the female as she spoke up about her being in England. "Heeh? England, huh? I've never actually been out of my country before. In fact, living in this city is my first time out," he responded, taking quite an interest in her country of origin. "How exactly is England? Is it any different from Japan?" he inquired of her. From his line of work, he would of been sent to other countries, but he left before it got to that point. That point in time played a big role in his life, but it just wasn't what his life needed.

Ku had noticed her mood diminish soon as she finished her statement. Yikes. That brought up some old, bad memories, didn't it? It was now that he stopped his affectionate activities with the canine and inched a little bit closer to her. "Hey, you okay?" he managed to get in before she apologized for that display of emotion. He waved it off, signalling that it didn't really bother him, but he did attain a concerned look towards her. Shortly after, she introduced herself, so he decided to display a friendly and happy expression, and push away his worry to bring it up later at an appropriate time. Alyssa, huh? "Th' names Kurai." he responded, holding out his hand towards her. "Nice to meet ya, Alyssa."

He was also quite a bit curious. "You stayed to watch me instead of walking on by. Do you have an interest in this? he asked her. He thought that maybe if she did, she could join him on his little morning excursions. Would probably do him some good to have company, and a reason to actually have some fun while doing it.

User Image

{ Theme Song }

User ImageUser Image

Amour1568

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:23 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, мαяcн ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑥
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:44 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro visited the park as usual to play at their usual spot because nobody goes over there which meant nobody will less likely to bother them. He counted the change he got from doing public service from the crime he had forgotten that he was accused of, while his kitten played in front of him. "This can all go to this little kitty's medical fund as well" he thought to himself. He put away the money in case of onlookers which he doubt there really were any at this time of day. With random people walking around, and the kitten finished with playing, Patrick decided for them to head on back home for now. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: relaxed.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $596.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:36 am
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαяcн ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑦
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋⚋

Ke̕ìra L͟y̷n̢ V͟a͡le͠n̴t̛ine

It was a pretty uneventful morning. She did her morning routine as usual. She took her shower, did her make up and ate her breakfast. With Keira being new here, she had no friends. No one for whom she could tour the place with. For now, she was on her own to explore. Shoving her hands into the pockets of her coat, she continued walking down the path. The rain was coming down a little harder than she expected. This was the first time she had experienced rain like this since moving here. Keira fixed her hood and walked over to one of the nearby benches. Taking a seat, she looked at the environment around her. There weren't many people at the park. The people that were there, were running to get out of the weather. She didn't mind it though, it gave her her "me" time.

She crossed one leg over the other, resting her hands on top of her knee. Keira began thinking about all she had done to get to this point. Though, she would have to find a job. Maybe she could be a DJ somewhere here or maybe she could do something online from home. For the time being until she gets acquainted in this place. With a sigh, she ran a hand through her hair, pushing her hood down. Letting the rain drench her hair. While the fire deep down was burning, the water kept it in check. The rain was only tolerable because she wasn't engulfed in it. She couldn't stay in the ocean for too long before she would start feeling ill.

Then for some reason, she began thinking about her parents. Having to watch her father walk away and walking in on her mother committing suicide. Somehow, despite it all, she was here and alive. They were the reason she wanted to better herself. There was no way she would be just like them. Well, the liquor part of it all. It was after that everything went downhill. Throughout her life, she always found education important, as did her aunt. So, she never really had time for a relationship. Though, during her research, she did find something about a fruit of some sorts. Which was one thing that drew her to this place. Maybe, now that she was done with school, she could finally settle down with someone.

Co̧mpa͞ny⤠ No one tab L̕oca͢t͝i͝on⤠Park
Mo͠o͟d͡⤠ Bored tab W͘a̸l̶le͢t⤠$120/$1000
C͜ur̢re̶nt S̕on͘g͝ tab O͡u͠t̴fit͏
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick and Hiro visited the park as usual to play at their usual spot because nobody goes over there which meant nobody will less likely to bother them. No one said anything to them from those that did spot them. Just a whole lot of staring, "This town keeps getting weirder each month" he mumbles to himself. He wondered if he hadn't made any real friends lately is because isn't considered a real citizen or his social skills is that bad outside of work or both. Another spent at the park he left to go back home with Hiro. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ: unease.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $591.60. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and no one else.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:48 am
User Image
User Imagexxxxxxxxxт α т ιxxxν є α ѕ ¢ σ

{Enter}

Tati came to the park today, exploring the city. Yes, it was raining, but she thankfully wasn't the type of witch that would melt if she came into contact with water. She looked around the park and smiled to herself, she walked around, checking out the different parts of the park. She sang quietly to herself in Spanish, wondering what sorts of activities she might get up to here in the park today. Her hair and clothes were damp and getting wetter, since she didn't have an umbrella with her, but she was alright with that.

ωιтн: Nobody, yet
σ¢αтιση:The Park
ƒєєιηg: Happy
ωєαяιηg: Click me!
мσηєу: $1000
σσ¢: Sorry, it's kinda short...

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:57 pm
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

It was a rainy day, a day where Logan could take a walk and find a small number of people out, he was usually social with people but he had days where he liked the peace and quiet. The rain drops landing on his hat as he walked, his boots making small splashes as he stepped on the small puddles on the sidewalk. In the distance he noticed a woman who looked very familiar to him. "Grace...?" He asked himself before making his way to her at a hurried pace, once he was close to her he grabbed her wrist gently before taking a good look at her face an noticing it wasn't her however she held quite the resemblance. This was sure to catch her attention. Logan let go quickly before looking away and placing his hand on the back of his neck. "I-...My apologies ma'am I thought you were someone else." He said, one could tell he was from the old west from his accent. His hazel eyes finally met her's expecting a harsh reaction like a slap or yelling. He was also internally cursing himself for thinking that 'she' was alive even after he saw what happened.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:32 pm
User Image

Tati was startled by the man grabbing her wrist. He was unfamiliar to her, and when she first noticed him after being grabbed, her face was a mixture of surprise and confusion. Shortly thereafter, when he let go, she smiled at him, her smile both warm and flirtatious. As she began to speak, it was clear that, though she had been in places that spoke English for many years, it was not her first language, as her Spanish accent shined through."It's alright, you can grab me anytime you want to." She winked at him, a flirtatious grin on her face.

ωιтн: A man
σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:27 pm
Golden Age of Knowhere

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan raised an eyebrow in surprise before chuckling aoftly and grinning at her response. He was usuallly the one with the flirtatious remarks. "Well ma'am I will keep that offer in mind." He said as he tipped his hat and returned the wink. "So what brings an attractive woman such as yourself here in a day like this?" He asked as his hazel colored eyes scanning all her features discretely as the soft grin remained on his lips.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

Knowhere

Anxious Bloodsucker

9,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:31 am
User Image

Tati spun in a circle quickly as she spoke. "It's a beautiful day outside, I couldn't resist coming out to the park!" She looked up at the sky and smiled at the clouds, the rain falling on her face momentarily before looking back at him. "And enough with that ma'am business, it makes it sound like you think I'm old, call me Tati." She gave him a sultry smile before asking "And what can I call you, handsome?"

ωιтн: A man
σσ¢:

Master Kiro II

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games