Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply TokyoPop Manga Guild
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:13 am
Misaki_Chii
I can't get my house to work and it makes me mad!! What kind of browser and internet are you using???

I'm using regular Internet Explorer.
Be sure to look at the announcement about the houses if you're having trouble. It helped me out a lot. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:36 am
Mika Relie
Misaki_Chii
I can't get my house to work and it makes me mad!! What kind of browser and internet are you using???

Be sure to look at the announcement about the houses if you're having trouble. It helped me out a lot. 3nodding

tried it. I keep getting this "bg" error :/ I've seen lots of people who've had that problem.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:57 pm
Misaki_Chii
Mika Relie
Misaki_Chii

tried it. I keep getting this "bg" error :/ I've seen lots of people who've had that problem.

neutral Mmm...Sorry, I have no idea what else to suggest, Chii.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 6:49 pm
Mika Relie
Misaki_Chii
Mika Relie
Misaki_Chii

neutral Mmm...Sorry, I have no idea what else to suggest, Chii.

Hoepfully they'll be able to fix it soon. I need to redownload Shockwave. When I did a redo to make sure i had version 10... it totally messed up and it won't load at all now. So now I have to uninstall it and do it all over again >< Damned THingu! Nahhhhhhhh! So busy this week! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Tobias Mule

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 7:20 am
*hugs Chii*
I'm sure that you'll be able to decorate your house soon enough, Chii. 3nodding
With something like this, the mods will have it fixed soon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:41 pm
Yea, I'm sure, but I bet there's bigger problems to fix too. It'll just take a little whil.e I think it has something to do with having AOL. When I was looking at the House Error thread... a ton of people who were having the same error as me were using AOL.  

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 8:33 pm
Hopefully I'll now be able to post more. Ah my quarter is finally over and so the hecticness of the last few days before I switch classes is over and all my test and projects and EVERYTHING else is over. So whee. I had to remind my dad to buy tickets to go see Ezuru on my birthday this weekend. He keeps forgetting and I hope they have it on that day. whee sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:18 am
Many congrats, Masq! whee
Spring Break starts for me next week. I'm looking forward to it. 3nodding
It'll mean more work for me (I requested extra hours) but it also means that I can see my sweetie more and I'll have the Incredibles DVD waiting for me (arigato, Amazon.com). whee
Next week is going to be interesting. Don't know how often I'll be online. sweatdrop  

Tobias Mule

Masquanade
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:46 am
Mika Relie
Many congrats, Masq! whee
Spring Break starts for me next week. I'm looking forward to it. 3nodding
It'll mean more work for me (I requested extra hours) but it also means that I can see my sweetie more and I'll have the Incredibles DVD waiting for me (arigato, Amazon.com). whee
Next week is going to be interesting. Don't know how often I'll be online. sweatdrop

My spring break isn't til the 21st. So one more week. The stupid thing is this the last week of this quarter so next week we start all new classes (for those with quarter classes) and then we have a week off. Craziness indeed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:35 pm
I got my acceptance letter from the Savannah College of Art and Design today and they also called saying they were putting my portfolio up for scholarship review. I also got a $5,000 art scholarship from a local college, William Carey. My dad and I went to celebrate at Waffle House. 3nodding  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:52 pm
Sweet? What are you majoring in Masq-chan? I want to do computer graphics or new media. Something with computers = heart to Chii biggrin

OMG, I hate these two weeks. Muscial >< I dont think I'll be online at all next week. The director b***h wants to make us stay as late as 10. I hate her. I almost quit today I got so pissed off. SO I just went home early because I kept on punching the walls and I was gonna kill someone. So yea. Been working on that last week and continues this week. Fun stuff >< NOT. We're doing Grease. Myself... I really hated it. And I really think our show is going to suck to tell the truth. Stuff still keeps getting changed and I think we're all going to kill eachother by the time we get to the performance ><

Today I also had SATs.. the brand new ones. What fun. I'm gonna be on TV tonight though! Woot! They wanted to interview me, so I let them XDDDDD Papartize loves me XD I didn't even brush my hair this morning because I was so tired, so I just hope I dont look like crap on TV XDDDDD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:10 pm
I want to major in Animation and perhaps minor in Sequential Art  

Masquanade
Crew

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:40 pm
Masquanade

shweet 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:22 am
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

shweet 3nodding

im taking an awesome class in school..it teaches me how to use Flash MX (fer animations) and how to use photoshop programs to edit pics!  

DeadPoet115

Misaki_Chii54
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:38 am
CrowofHeaven
Misaki_Chii
Masquanade

shweet 3nodding

im taking an awesome class in school..it teaches me how to use Flash MX (fer animations) and how to use photoshop programs to edit pics!

Yea, I'm taking computer graphics 2 this year. I <3 that class.  
TokyoPop Manga Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games