Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 1:45 pm
Sora sighs not able to smell Almirrah anymore"I didn't even get to thank her"Sora says quietly ignoring the two new scents and walks to a tree and leans on it her blood red hair blowing with the wind  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:29 pm
*Walks out from underneath the waterfall and shakes dry* "That was refreashing" *axels says in a clear cool voice while putting on his shirt*  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:33 pm
Sora smelled one of the scents she smelled earlier and looked around to see it was a male by the falls not really intrested she looked at the sky letting her bangs cover her face  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:08 am
Arkanna watched Sora, "Hey! you better now?" she asked trying to remain calm. Not really noticeing that one scent had gone and a new one took it's place.

Seilene smiled and yawned, "Im quite tired...." she mumbled to herself. Leaning on Arkanna she started to dose off.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:00 am
'Yeah I'm alright....."Sora said quietly then a familiar scent hit her and her head snapped up"No...she can't be here!!"Sora said scared  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:36 am
*walks to the edge of the forest and moves in and out of it as he moves closer to where Sora and Seilene* "Hey." *he said when he was close enough to them*  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 10:48 am
Sora looks at the male wolf...

(I forgot if we met or not.. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:29 am
*looks back* "Um....my name's Axel." *He says quickly in a recovery to prevent an akward silence*
(no we haven't)  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:35 am
Sora looks at him"I'm Sora..."she said queitly looking away at Seilene sleeping on Arkanna....."Nice to meet you.."

Hero looks at the male and says"I'm Hero"

Kiyoshi just sighed and said"I'm Kiyoshi"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:47 pm
*Smiles wide and wags tail* Nice to meet you all. So what do you do for fun around here?  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 12:51 pm
Sora smiled at Axel and looks away to the scent that was coming at her like a bomb...then she looks back and says"We usually just talk or something along those lines but we're just relaxing right now.."Sora said in a calm voice

Hero nods his head"So Axel..What brings you to this parts?"Hero looks at Axel

Kiyoshi also nods his head and looks at Axel  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:25 pm
*Axel smiles at their intrest* "Well actualy i've been looking all over for someone I can settle down with, but my secondary objective is to find a nice place full of exciting people."  

Lazerwuf

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:30 pm
Sora nodded her head"Intresting..."she mumbled and sat down looking at the falls

Hero looks at Axel and says"Well that is intresting.."

Kiyoshi nods his head and sits next to Hero  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:46 pm
Arkanna looked away from her sleeping sister to Sora, "Good glad you're better but why do you look worried?" Arkanna mumbled calmly to Sora. Nodding to Axel, "hey...." she tried to grin like usual.  

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:49 pm
Sora looked at Arkanna"It's nothing...."she said looking at where the scent was coming at her like a bomb...."It can't be her"she mumbled a little to loud  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games