Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_merrick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:08 pm

If Kakashi's eye really is a new version of the Mangekyou Sharingan, the only possible way I can think of is Kakashi copying from Itachi when he was caught in the jutsu 3 years ago. You may remember that he looked into Itachi's eyes with only his Sharingan. He may have somehow copied that and developed a different Mange Sharingan.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:34 am

anime_merrick
If Kakashi's eye really is a new version of the Mangekyou Sharingan, the only possible way I can think of is Kakashi copying from Itachi when he was caught in the jutsu 3 years ago. You may remember that he looked into Itachi's eyes with only his Sharingan. He may have somehow copied that and developed a different Mange Sharingan.

Im pretty sure Kakashi said that bloodline techiniques can't be copied by Sharingan.

RaynaRose

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:38 pm

DeidaraGaara
anime_merrick

Im pretty sure Kakashi said that bloodline techiniques can't be copied by Sharingan.
itz impossible to copy any bloodline technique the only way to get mange sharingan is to kill your best friend
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:39 pm

mrsuchihasasuke
DeidaraGaara
anime_merrick

itz impossible to copy any bloodline technique the only way to get mange sharingan is to kill your best friend

see that's when i think some things are taken out of context. what's required for the mangekyu is the cold-blooded, no hesitation bad-a** attitude. and the fastest way to achieve that is to cut off your personal ties. y'all gotta remember that even without the sharingan, kakashi was already considered quite the prodigy, and back in the day he was kind of a d**k. that's the only explanation i can think of when it comes to rationalizing this because i didn't think kakashi can get any of the higher levels of sharingan but he did.

dagnabbit... how did i know they're going to bring gaara back?! i mean, he's cool and all and i love his character, but i really do think that killing off certain characters bring a certain realism and depth to the series. i've been a little jaded since neji NAD choji survived. c'mon now!! stressed

oh well... gaara fans rejoice! btw... been a while since i've been here. do we still put sensitive info in white?

QuiXilver

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:41 pm

mrsuchihasasuke
DeidaraGaara
anime_merrick

Nah, Itachi is BSing everyone, wait and see.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:01 pm

I totally called that.

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:35 pm

Captain Verd
I totally called that.
how else could Suishi still be alive?
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:36 pm

Hey the new theory is that Tobi is Obito. Shoot me now.

Captain Verd

nintendonerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:53 pm

ninja If someone could pm me the link to the 100th chapter manga scan that would be a great help... ninja
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 9:12 pm

Random: I always thought Mizuki (spoiler): had died way back during the first few episodes of Naruto. In the episode 150, he appears to them etc. (you know the rest) How did he... "un-die"? I'm guessing he didn't die in the first place but, still. confused

b o k i i

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:10 pm

Blittzz
Random: I always thought Mizuki (spoiler): had died way back during the first few episodes of Naruto. In the episode 150, he appears to them etc. (you know the rest) How did he... "un-die"? I'm guessing he didn't die in the first place but, still. confused
Your guess is correct. He didn't. He just went to ninja prison. lol ninja
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 10:29 pm

Captain Verd
Hey the new theory is that Tobi is Obito. Shoot me now.
who the hell is tobi?

liz_bliz_inc

XUchihaXItachiX

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 2:22 am

i don't think there is anyone i naruto who's called Tobi.....
did you mean that kakashi killed obito or have i totally missunderstood? =)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:50 am

Tobi is the new Akatsuki guy. He's got a swirly face.

Captain Verd

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 3:04 pm

Captain Verd
Tobi is the new Akatsuki guy. He's got a swirly face.
that would make 3 Uchihas in the Akatsuki...but it does look like he only have one eye. And the swirls could represent the sharigan that kakashi uses assuming it's Obito and that they have the same advanced Sharigan.
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games