Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

REDDYE N0.2 =0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:43 pm

Oh! I forgot!
I deffinetly would much rather roleplay with males.
I connect with them better for some reason, and I find it very difficult to roleplay with females.
Obviously if the roleplay is story-lined and has many girls in it, I will be forced to.
If I had a choice, however, I would deffinetly roleplay with a guy.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:36 am

New member:

Names Iumu_Narumi (Ayumu Narumi)

If its not obvious enough my name comes from the anime "Spiral"

I'm currently waiting for a response for 3 or 4 Rps, I don't think they like me verry much rofl

Dark_Elf_Dervish

Nyobee

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:03 pm

Hey I'm Niobe. just here to make some Rp friends. I'm member of Hybrid gamers or FFhybrid. I got bored there and came here to RP.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:42 pm

Hey,uh, check it out....It's Versi Crestfold. Look at him as he walks by emanating awesome. Eh-heh...okay so you see my horrible humor here, I don't like traditional entrances, meh. Anyways how's it going re-intro-ucing myself here. I've been away for some time-I'm a bit rusty [scratch that more like he can't Rp worth crap! Shuddup you! scream ] So now that I've thoroughly made sure you all think I'm an idiot. I'm off!

Versi Crestfold

Rough-Edged Raconteur

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:08 pm

Hello! I am known by many names, but you can call my Jacoby! I am interesting! I enjoy the sound of empty parking lots and dead cell phones, and my hobbies are writing and playing the guitar (The second one, eh, not so good with that sweatdrop ). I thoroughly enjoy music, and my three favorite bands are currently The White Stripes, Coheed and Cambria, and Modest Mouse. I am certifiably insane, and unneccesarily optimistic biggrin . I just finished eating some hot dogs and drinking some milk (I heart milk), and it's supposed to get up to 100 degrees where I am. I'm not looking forward to that..... biggrin .

҈ ɈȺƆøϐУ۩
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:34 pm

Hey man! Look at me rockin' out,
I'm on the radiooooooo.
Hey man! Look at me rockin' out,
I'm on the videooooooo

What you would like to be called in-guild: Akuma
Sexuality: Straight
Birthday: May 19
School:I'm in highschool next year, grade nine
Hobbies: I love to write fiction, mostly fantasy. I skateboard alot, and I do RPG's on the weekends. Yes I know, depending on the person, I would be considered a nerd just for playing RPG's, but I don't care. The RPG's I do are, Wheel of Time, DragonLance and Game of Thrones.
Personality Set: Well, I'm easygoing, but I can be very serious at some points, I am a little bi-polar at points, but not really.
Musical Preference: Just about anything, I grew up with my mom's 80's music, alot of rock, and many other kinds. I guess the only music I don't like is Rap.
Biggest Joys: Friends, Love, Just being alive really.
Biggest Pet-Peeve: When some one thinks that just because I have different points of view or opinions than them, that I must be stupid.
Life's Aspiration: To be a professional writer.
Recent happenings in my life: Well just two weeks ago I went to Ottawa for a class trip.(for those who dont' know, that's in Canada) I had about 100$ for spending money, and I decided to buy a silver & gold brooche, and some chinese earings. The reason behind that is because I had asked a girl to a dance cruise we were going to have on the last day, and she had said yes.
On the day of the dance, I gave them to her, and she really liked them, and at the dance we had a blast. About four days after we got back, I'm sitting in class, and she comes up behind me, and slams both the things on my desk and walks away without a word. That was the weirdest and most depressing thing that has happened to me in the past month.

They take me away from,
The strangest places...
Sweet Danny and Lisa,
They take me away from...AHHH.

xXxFeatheredxXxWolfxXx

Shirtless Shapeshifter

6,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100

vixyfox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:03 pm

Name's Vixyfox, female....I like to play video games a lot. I spend most of my time on the computer on gaia or fanfiction.net and will rp almost anything. My favorite game is Kingdom Hearts and my favorite anime is D.N.Angel.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:32 pm

Hello, My name is to long to put on here so you can just call me Kakashi for now until i get my name changed. If you want to get to know me then you can pm me or comment on my profile.

Kakash_of_The_Sharingan

Habible

Dapper Conversationalist

3,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:00 am

'Ello, my name's Habible, my favorite roleplays are fantasy/adventure, I'm 15, bad at posting introductions about myself, and I'm a real imaginary friend.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:54 pm

Hello, one and all. Xera's the name. I'm at the old old age of 17, I tend to frequently insert witty, (if not bad,) puns whenever the need arises, and make it a policy to be as sadistic as possible when in the midst of a horror genre rp. I am a reader of Stephen King and his macabre skills. I bear the mark of a full-time student, so irregularity in posts will not be a problem on my account, unless something happens to come up, which it always seems. I am already a literate role-player, yet I can't seem to grab anyone's attention in my stories. Thus, to hopefully get to the bottom of said "mystery," I shall hoepfully post as much as I can, for the criticism or the compliments.

Your's truly,

Chuck Norris. Xeraphem.

Xeraphem

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 4:59 pm

Hello,
My name is Cattra.. (not really but you get the point), I'm 16, I live in Nova Scotia, Canada and no I don't say "EH?", eh but anyways, I been role playing for about... 7 or 8 years now and I need a new place to chill, make some friends and get in a few RP's, so hopefully this is the place.

- Cattra
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:10 pm

Well then... May as well join in on the fun.

I'm Aksun, or just Suna for those who like the sound of it better, and before I found this guild (and also before I realized that there was a roleplaying forum), I thought that Gaia was completely devoid of roleplayers. Guess I was severely mistaken, huh?

Aksun

Aquanautic Artist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:16 pm

Hey call me Lith or Lithium, like rping and me friend showed me the guild so yeah here I am ^^
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:25 pm

Well, Hello! I'm Tamako, or simply Tama or Mako. It really doesn't matter to me.

My favorite types of rps are fantasy/adventure. But I have rped just about anything and everything. I've been rping since Feb. 2006, so I can tell you, I can be a short poster or a "literate" poster...depending on who I rp with and what the rp calls for at the time.

I'd love to rp with any and all of you. I'm still looking around for an rp to join, if there's one you think is fitting for me, or you would like me to join with you, please, don't hesistate to pm me. ^_^

Thanks!

Tamako315

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:30 pm

Hi, Im nature Joe
Im 13 years old and enjoy roleplaying and drawing. My favorite types of Rps are fantasy rps or ones that are based on games, shows, etc.
I was thinking of starting an Rp based on Megaman zx games. if anyone thinks that's a good idea let me know.
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games