Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
KONOHA NINJA ACADEMY Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 7:20 pm
KillaC67
*walks in, looks around sees some one and bows* Hello Panda I am also comeing to train to be a Shinobi, and i think it is the best!!*i have something to tell you the guild master Kakashi-sen is selling the guild eek *
selling this guild? this guild belongs to reprieve tho......im confused xp  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:47 pm
No one is selling this guild. There was someone selling his Naruto Guild, but not this one. We're fine here 3nodding Sorry I haven't been around much. I have a lot of work to do and it's hard to run the academy like this. I need two of my students to be assistant sensei's for when I can't be here. If you're interested please send me a PM telling me why you would make a good sensei. If I choose you you'll automatically be promoted to the Chunnin level. Good luck!

For those of you requesting test 10, you will be able to take it tomorrow.

To all new members that I have yet to meet, please PM me. I've noticed a few new faces and I'd like to speak with you. Thanks smile

About what Suburu said regarding the Chunnin exam, that is not true. I told her I would consider holding the Chunnin exam with her academy. I have since then decided against it for reasons that aren't necessary to mention. Just know that I will be holding our Chunnin exam on Wednesday so all qualifiers please schedule enough time for it.  

RavenCpu

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:42 am
KaiserDreameater
cherryblossom_chan
KaiserDreameater
cherryblossom_chan
KaiserDreameater
cherryblossom_chan
YEAH...i got my headband ...sooo happy 4laugh
I'm so happy for you! *goes to hug her*
redface ....AYA...i just hope no one saw that... sweatdrop ...thanks for the hug Kaiser whee
Anytime! mrgreen *Has just taken the headband with his mad ninja skillz and is now running away with the stolen merchandise* SUCKER! razz
OYE...BAKA get back here....starts running after him...then the theme song called from naruto " Folling Mode" comes in...lol
*Runs into the academy*
runs after you....then jumps into the air and lands on top of you.....* smiles...* " Got you kaiser...now give me back my headband... scream "teehe and grabs in from your hands...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:06 am
"Er...Cherry.....he never took it of your head"

*points at head*

"See, you still have it."  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

RavenCpu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:59 am
Attention Students

I would like the ones who are behind on testing to use today to catch up. The Chunnin exam is coming up in two days and there are only three Genin who qualify. If you'd like to become a Chunnin please request your tests. Thank you.

Looking for two assistant sensei
So far I've had two people apply. If anyone else would like to become an assistant sensei please PM me as soon as possible. If you're interested please send me a PM telling me why you would make a good sensei. If I choose you you'll automatically be promoted to the Chunnin level. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:17 pm
*enters super test taking mode*  

I~am~Angelique

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:53 pm
im getting tired of my hairstyle. does anyone have any suggestions?
i kinda like the sleepy one and the one that covers one eye. please help me decide if i should change it or not 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:58 pm
panda-shinobi
im getting tired of my hairstyle. does anyone have any suggestions?
i kinda like the sleepy one and the one that covers one eye. please help me decide if i should change it or not 3nodding

well maybe the sleepy grey! 3nodding  

panda-shinobi

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:05 pm
Cybercoin
"Er...Cherry.....he never took it of your head"

*points at head*

"See, you still have it."
ugh...nvm...lol...people call me Cherry= whee  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:10 pm
Green_Beast
good luck trying to look like lee biggrin hes awesome!  

panda-shinobi

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:13 pm
cherryblossom_chan
KaiserDreameater
cherryblossom_chan
KaiserDreameater
cherryblossom_chan
KaiserDreameater
cherryblossom_chan
YEAH...i got my headband ...sooo happy 4laugh
I'm so happy for you! *goes to hug her*
redface ....AYA...i just hope no one saw that... sweatdrop ...thanks for the hug Kaiser whee
Anytime! mrgreen *Has just taken the headband with his mad ninja skillz and is now running away with the stolen merchandise* SUCKER! razz
OYE...BAKA get back here....starts running after him...then the theme song called from naruto " Folling Mode" comes in...lol
*Runs into the academy*
runs after you....then jumps into the air and lands on top of you.....* smiles...* " Got you kaiser...now give me back my headband... scream "teehe and grabs in from your hands...
*The band and Kaiser both disappear in a puff of smoke.*

HAHAHA!! Wrong me!!

*Another Kaiser drops down from the rafters and runs out the door with her headband*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:13 pm
panda-shinobi
Green_Beast
good luck trying to look like lee biggrin hes awesome!

i look like gai-sensei! lol but im changing it so no one will probably see it ninja  

panda-shinobi

Kaiser Kitasudesu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:16 pm
What pages are lessons 6-10 on?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:33 pm
Hey everyone  

Rum the Bottlemail

cherryblossom_chan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 2:34 pm
Quote:
*The band and Kaiser both disappear in a puff of smoke.*

HAHAHA!! Wrong me!!

*Another Kaiser drops down from the rafters and runs out the door with her headband*
eh?....you did replections.... stressed ...runs after you..... sweatdrop  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games