Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Mountain Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Verlindaine333

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:10 pm

"Ranimara." SHe said quietly.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 5:17 pm

Sora smiled and said "Nice to meet you Ranimara...my name is Sora"

Nutella Mocha

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:42 am

Branwen glances at Almirrah again. "You know Shuicho. Yeah, he's pretty friendly. He hasn't been around lately. He went on a journey. I hoping he returns soon." she said. She continued to listen to Almirrah. " Umm well because I have a daughter to raise. And a son too as well. Although Shuicho hasn't met our son yet. I recently adopted him." she said with a smile. "There are too many pup's around without parents around here." said Branwen nervous about the idea. "Nice to meet you Almirrah. I'm Branwen." she smiled at the wolf. "Umm I know this is a silly question. But do you have a place my daughter might stay for the night? It's getting dark." she asked with a smile hoping they've met a new friend.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:54 am

Arkanna jumped back on her rock and laid there watching Sora and the new wolf. She looked down and started flicking the different things on the rock off. She looked back up, "Sora you're weird, you know that right?" she said calmly.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Verlindaine333

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:02 am

"Sora, nice name." She said and turned her attention to sora's companion.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:27 am

Arkanna blew the hair out of her face and looked at Ranimara, "What....." she asked calmly.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:51 am

Sora sighed"I'm not weird...your just blind.."Sora then sat down watching the new wolf and Arkanna"Thank you..I like your name also Ranimara"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 2:58 pm

Arkanna looked at Sora, "Blind? that was tacky don't you think?" she asked Sora, laughing slightly.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:03 pm

Sora rolled her eyes...."How have you been Arkanna?"she asked leaning on the rock looking at the sky
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:07 pm

Arkanna finished her laugh and grinned, "Ive been just..........peachy.." playfully rubbing Sora's head she asked, "And how have you been keeping up?"

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:10 pm

Sora smiled"I've been...well..lets say above average!"she said while laughing
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:31 pm

Arkanna stopped and looked around, "Kewl, .........above average huh..." she got down and sat in the grass.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:35 pm

Sora smiled and looked at Arkanna"How has Seilene been doing?"she asked
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:48 pm

Arkanna looked out of the corner of her eye, "Meh! How should I know..... we kinda got into a fight and she ran off so...." Closing her eyes she turned away, "Seriously I don't really care at the moment....
" She said as her anger riled up from the thought of the fight.

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 3:50 pm

Sora sighed and said"What were you guys fighting about?"
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games