Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skypheonix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:52 am

Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
((sorreh >.> ))

Black walked over to Sky and started to lick some of the water off of his coat" Daddy, I'm sorry, i shouldn;t have gone onto the ice" She said. Her ears and tail were down and she wasn't making eye contact.
He nuzzled her before rolling in the dirt to cover himself
She whinned and followed him laying down under a tree with her tail wrapped around herself. she closed her eyes. ;-;
He lays next to her
:I'm sorry..."she said softly and not moving.
He snuggles up to her
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:54 am

skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
skypheonix
Babe_In_Black1881
((sorreh >.> ))

Black walked over to Sky and started to lick some of the water off of his coat" Daddy, I'm sorry, i shouldn;t have gone onto the ice" She said. Her ears and tail were down and she wasn't making eye contact.
He nuzzled her before rolling in the dirt to cover himself
She whinned and followed him laying down under a tree with her tail wrapped around herself. she closed her eyes. ;-;
He lays next to her
:I'm sorry..."she said softly and not moving.
He snuggles up to her
She smiled lightly and layed her head over his frnt paws.

Babe_In_Black1881

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:11 am

Star got up in one swift movement and padded over to the two with a grin as her tail swished against a cold breeze. She pounced on the ground before them, numerous times while whimpering playfully. A sudden urge to play came over her and she couldn't resist acting like a pup again.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:50 pm

Black grinned and smiled at star. Whinning and growling she pawed at Stars paws as she jumped forward

Babe_In_Black1881

HowlingCrimson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:16 pm

Malik walked slowly at the edge of lake. The newcommers bothered him a great deal. He missed the old days, yet, he didn't. He couldn't explain this wierd feeling growing inside of him. Today was just like any other day, it was sunny and the clouds we're no where to be seen. He sat down next to the crystal clear lake, lapping up little water and sighed.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 1:59 pm

Black looked past Star and saw Malik. Black abrked happily her tail wagging as she ran over to Malik and punced on his back licking his face.

Babe_In_Black1881

HowlingCrimson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:56 pm

Malik was startled by Black's sudden appearance, which cause him to lash around and knock her away. It took him a few seconds to realize who it was and what he just did. "Oh..Black, forgive me for that.." He sighed and smiled slightly, staring down at the adolescant he once knew.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:17 pm

"bleh" Black got up and shook out her fur still smiling "Its ok ^-^"

Babe_In_Black1881

HowlingCrimson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 7:41 pm

"I haven't seen you in such a long time..you've grown so much since then.." his smile grew wider. He remembered back then, he used to be so playful and carefree. Now..it was jsut different; he had experienced so many things and feelings. It scarred him for life. He just wasn't the same. He moved closer to her and asked "So, do you know where the others are?"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:48 pm

She moved her muxxle cloes to his ear "daddy adn star are over by the trees" she said then started laughing her tail still wagging" and i guess i never noticed how much igrew... i look the same in my huhman form.. for the most part that is" she said giggling

Babe_In_Black1881

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:15 am

*Branwen a black she-wolf was curious watching the small wolves playing. Star and Black. And remember the joys of being a pup. She has finally grown from her teenage years. . .but still a young adult. . .she smile at them.*
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:47 pm

((Umm...Star isn't a pup. She might even be older than Branwen. ^-^;; ))

Star perked her ears as she heard her name being called. Seeing Malik, she was more than willing to ditch Sky for the time being. (( xd )) Doing her usual routine of greeting friends, she prowled behind him soundlessly and pounced on him, tackling him to the ground. Although she didn't know him too well, she met him a few times before. She also knew that he was Kita's mate, although she was no where to be seen nowadays. Nonetheless, she assumed Kita's mate must be as wonderful as Kita herself. Besides, she was feeling unusually puppy-like. Star didn't care for the consequences as of the moment. Her tail wagged madly as her ears flattened. "Heeeeeey!"

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:45 am

Jaden Was walking towards the lake shore with his sister LArka and brother Artemis. Once they got to the lake they looked around and smilled. "The snow melting." Jaden said ahs he layed down udnerneath a tree.

Artemis looked at him and then at Larka. "Its because of the sun." Artemis said with his smart mouth has he sat down against a stump and yawned.

Larka didn't say much and stayed in between her brothers and smilled has he looekd accross the lake and saw a few fermiliar faces howled.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:51 am

Star turned her head around to see Jaden with two other pups who she guessed was his brother and sister. She howled for them to join the others. Star also called out to Jaden in advance. "Jaden, you better not set fire to any of us here, or else you're gonna get it!" she chuckled.

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 8:56 am

The three pups moved towards the other side of the lake. Larka being first then artemis. Jaden was taking his time for no aperrent reason.

Jaden looked ahead of him and then turned around looking up at the moutian and smilling as he kept walking towards the other and bumped into star.

Artemis looekd at jaden bumping into Star and shook his head. "Jaden your such a cluts." He said ahs he sigh and sat down in the sun.

Larka looked at everybody shyly and sat down next to star and looekd around smilling fiantly. "He-Hello." She said has he looked around more.
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games