Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IThanatopsisI

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:40 pm
NAME: Andrew
APPEARANCE: Naturally black hair, dark brown eyes
FAV. BANDS: Bauhaus, The Cure, Sisters Of Mercy, Christian Death, Joy Division, Burning Image, London After Midnight, Clan Of Xymox, The Cruxshadows, Paradise Lost
SEXUALITY: Guy, Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Blah stare
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Windsurfing/Kiteboarding, listening to music
PERSONALITY: Quiet
PET PEEVES: Heh? `O.x;;
LIKES/DISLIKES: ...
REASON FOR JOINING: An invitation was extended to me... lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:14 pm
NAME: Lizz
APPEARANCE: short brown hair with lighted streaks (redish) in a wedge cut
FAV. BANDS: N/A (which means I have no idea..)
SEXUALITY: female, almost bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: using the computer, resaerching random stuff, collecting things (especially images) and drawing
PERSONALITY: relativly outgoing, kinda shy and quiet (when nothing to say)
PET PEEVES: random spamming, excessive chat word use (u instead of you being one) and things I consider being "pointless"
LIKES/DISLIKES: If anyone asks what I like, kitties. Other than that I like....artwork, chatting, making friends, listening to music, acting cute, learning about random stuffy (atm that would be clothing, cars and music for the most part) Dislikes....uh...being asked personal questions out of nowhere and being forced to answer them, and a bunch of other stuff too, but I don't wanna think about it.
REASON FOR JOINING: one of my guild searches, which included finding a "Goth" group. XD  

LizzKitt3h

darkXmoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:16 pm
:: hands out cookies to the new people ::

Hi hi hi! We hope soon you call this guild of ours home.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:57 am
NAME: Garret
APPEARANCE: Black hair, black eyes, average hight ( for my age)
FAV. BANDS: Green Day, MCR, Stroy of the year,ect. ( Pretty much anything screamo,hardcore screamo, emo, punk,ect.
SEXUALITY:Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: I love. SHe doesnt love me back (anymore)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: SNowboarding,skateboarding. EMo/ goth girls.
PERSONALITY: Emo-ish
PET PEEVES: People who hate emos and goths.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes: Girls,music,anime, goths, emos,punks, skaters,ect. Dislikes: Poeple who hate all of the above.
REASON FOR JOINING: I need a guild to talk with other emos and goths.  

Emo_At_Heart

Homicidal Orange

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:24 am
breezy1354
NAME:Breezy-Breez-Clara...yep, the list goes on.
APPEARANCE:Brown, slightly fluffy hair that goes down to my mid back, greenish-greyish-blueish eyes and slightly pale skin.
I'm 5' 5 1/2"
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Rise Agenst, epic movie sound tracks, anything good to dance to/techno, full choir latin (think middle ages church music),
The Beatles (In particular, Abby Road), Ghost in the Shell sound track, Twelve Girls Band, Lots of punk/emo and then some. I haven't head a lot of "unique" stuff, but that doesn't mean I only like main stream.
SEXUALITY:I don't know yet, I'm open minded at this point.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:Single (Not really dating, you see.)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:Music, Reading (and lots of it), some creative writing when I'm in the mood, painting and drawing, making things with Fimo clay, designing my outfits(nothing special), Computer, School (to some extent).
For the clothing thing, I love eyeliner, worn creatively. Swirls, webs, dots, stars, X-s you name it. I love dressing mostly a bit punky with some Goth and modern influence (skirts, safty pins bright colors w/ black, ribbons) But I love lolita and modern goth to death, as well as victorian.
PERSONALITY:I'm friendly and pretty open. I like meeting people and I hate sounding stupid. I like hearing other peoples oppinion and will listan to anyone. I tend to be stubborn and and tricky, I like wheeling and dealing. I have a rather morbid side that shines through somtimes and I'm always
trying to find some fun. I will do anything someone dares me to as long as I don't see how it can hurt anyone.
PET PEEVES:Calling someone a "poser", and people that try to make there own drama.
LIKES/DISLIKES:I love food and good art, In any form. I hate vulgarness for no reason and unreasonable disrespect. I also hate beans and tex-mex. I like all kinds of asian food and medditaranian.....and Ice Cream. I don't like coffee, so shoot me.
REASON FOR JOINING:Because this seems to be the place for me, so I decided to try it out. ninja

Hey, I Know You.

NAME: Orange. You'll Never Know My Real Name. o.O

APPEARANCE: Mid-Back Length...Eh, Purple-Red Hair, Grey Eyes, Not That Tall. Rawr! D:

FAV. BANDS: Oh God. Almost Anything. Depends On The Song.

SEXUALITY: Don't Know, Don't Care.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I Enjoy Teaching Myself New Things; Usally Dealing With A Computer. HTML, CSS, BBCode And The Like. Also, Maskmaking, Doodling, And Poking Fun, Along With Most Other Things.

PERSONALITY: Friendly, >Scarily So Prehapse.< I Regret To Say That I'm Naturally Annoying, Too. I Love Doing Somthing New And Do So Often. I'll Try To Make Everybody Feel Special.

PET PEEVES: I Hate It When People Are Mad At Me, And I Wish That Those Melodramatic Idiots Would Shut There Mouths. They Really Make Me Grumpy. Yes They Do. Also, Really Dry Paper.

LIKES: Ice Cream, Manga, Coffee, Eye-Liner, Holidays, Finishing Quests, Taking On Dares, Adventures, Being With Friends, Making New Friends, Finding Awsome Websites, Sneaking Around, Anime, Music, Conventions, The Zoo, Meuseums, Horror Movies, Theatre Class, Taking Notes, Lectures, Running, Climbing...

DISLIKES: Smoking, Television, Inu-Yasha, Chat Speak, Typing Errors.

REASON FOR JOINING: Looked Interesting.

Also, Has A Very Nice Front Layout.

o.0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:11 am
Homicidal Orange

NAME: Orange. You'll Never Know My Real Name. o.O

APPEARANCE: Mid-Back Length...Eh, Purple-Red Hair, Grey Eyes, Not That Tall. Rawr! D:

FAV. BANDS: Oh God. Almost Anything. Depends On The Song.

SEXUALITY: Don't Know, Don't Care.

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I Enjoy Teaching Myself New Things; Usally Dealing With A Computer. HTML, CSS, BBCode And The Like. Also, Maskmaking, Doodling, And Poking Fun, Along With Most Other Things.

PERSONALITY: Friendly, >Scarily So Prehapse.< I Regret To Say That I'm Naturally Annoying, Too. I Love Doing Somthing New And Do So Often. I'll Try To Make Everybody Feel Special.

PET PEEVES: I Hate It When People Are Mad At Me, And I Wish That Those Melodramatic Idiots Would Shut There Mouths. They Really Make Me Grumpy. Yes They Do. Also, Really Dry Paper.

LIKES: Ice Cream, Manga, Coffee, Eye-Liner, Holidays, Finishing Quests, Taking On Dares, Adventures, Being With Friends, Making New Friends, Finding Awsome Websites, Sneaking Around, Anime, Music, Conventions, The Zoo, Meuseums, Horror Movies, Theatre Class, Taking Notes, Lectures, Running, Climbing...

DISLIKES: Smoking, Television, Inu-Yasha, Chat Speak, Typing Errors.

REASON FOR JOINING: Looked Interesting.

Also, Has A Very Nice Front Layout.

o.0

Welcome to the guild ^^
*gives cookies*

Dearest Darling`

Ms AwesomePants

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:15 am
Name: Melanie, Mel, Billy, Bill, Hamster ect.
Relationships: Single
Religion: Lutheron
Apperance: 5'3, Blonde hair with black streaks, 100 lbs, Dark dark Brown eyes, Lovely smile.
Enjoyment: Swimming, Biking, Running, Hangin with Friends, Having fun  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 10:17 am
xXx_SkeletonKey_xXx
Name: Melanie, Mel, Billy, Bill, Hamster ect.
Relationships: Single
Religion: Lutheron
Apperance: 5'3, Blonde hair with black streaks, 100 lbs, Dark dark Brown eyes, Lovely smile.
Enjoyment: Swimming, Biking, Running, Hangin with Friends, Having fun

Welcome to the guild *hands over a basket of cookies* Enjoy your stay. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

BadNickyBad

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:57 pm
NAME: Nicky
APPEARANCE: 50's pinup style/goth/metal
FAV. BANDS: metal bands
SEXUALITY: bicurious, sm, bd, all the fun
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: in a relationship
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Metal shows producer
PERSONALITY: outgoing
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: good stuff, good food, good alcohol, good weed, good fresh blood!
REASON FOR JOINING: cuz I thought I'd fit in  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:29 pm
BadNickyBad
NAME: Nicky
APPEARANCE: 50's pinup style/goth/metal
FAV. BANDS: metal bands
SEXUALITY: bicurious, sm, bd, all the fun
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: in a relationship
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Metal shows producer
PERSONALITY: outgoing
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: good stuff, good food, good alcohol, good weed, good fresh blood!
REASON FOR JOINING: cuz I thought I'd fit in

Welcome to the got goth guild ^^
*hands cookies*

Dearest Darling`

X_Kiyouko_X

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:47 pm
I lied. My name is Tomiko Van, (not telling my middle name) Zuki Koroshi is my RPG character's name.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:39 pm
I love the name Garret !!  

darkXmoon

glitteryvaux

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 6:59 pm
NAME: Sango
AGE: Youll never know mrgreen 'tis the internet after all.
APPEARANCE: Black eyes.... blonde-ish hair. I'm tall....
FAV. BANDS: uh... Dir en Grey 4laugh
other than that... anything. except country rap and hip hop gonk those make me sick. I really like techno... and rock... and classical. And opera. Give me opera and I'm your slave for life ^^
SEXUALITY:Straight
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Currenly single....
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Blood. Manga. Music. Computers....
PERSONALITY: Random... and pretty psycho at times...
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes: Guys. Blood. Black and red.... lime green. Anything shiny... has a random obsession with spoons. Biting/people who bite.
Dislikes: Labels. People who scream when you bite them. Shallow people.
REASON FOR JOINING: Well It was there....  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:19 pm
NAME: Sophie, but I hate my name, so most reffer to me as Fangorious or Fang.
APPEARANCE: Short, part middle eastern/asian and part european, short black/brown/red hair, blue eyes (Is that enough? rolleyes )
FAV. BANDS: System of a down, My Chemical Romance, Faithless, Linkin Park and Dimmu Borgir.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Engaged (Don't even start about the engaged at 15 thing, please..)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Lyrics, photography, human/animal rights groups
PERSONALITY: I can be quite a sour person, or quite a cute person, I'm a little bit unpredictable.
PET PEEVES: Jelousy (Myself becoming and others being)
LIKES/DISLIKES: Well all my likes are already listed really, but I really dislike people who pretend to be "deep", and when you point out their faults, they just avoid you for a couple of weeks.
REASON FOR JOINING: I enjoy this kind of culture, it's always drawn me in more than any other, and I am a very creative person and fairly well educated (Or atleast that's what people tell me) so this seems like a pretty nice place for me to be.  

PepperSeed

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 9:43 pm
Greetings and hello to the new people. I hope you find your stay enjoyable, and these cookies delectible. *hands out cookie baskets*  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games