Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
OGG Publisher's Office: Now handling requests and complaints Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does this belong in the Outer Rim?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:17 pm
True on that.
But Nelo, having so much more knowledge on the topic, should be the one to do the Falleen.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:53 pm
Not going to argue that. I just gave it a shot.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:55 am
So... what do you guys think of the two derivative blaster modifications I came up with.

User Image
The Commando Modification features three specific upgrades, increased cooling systems and an augmented forward stock, a new infrared all-aspect scope, and a much larger energy pack designed to increase the blaster pack’s shot capacity three-fold.

User Image
When the Empire set forth requirements for a fully automatic blaster pistol for commando forces, Blast-Tech immediately set to work stripping down the E-54, by removing the stock, sight, and cutting the barrel down to a smaller version Blas-Tech succeeded in creating a pistol with the punch of a heavy blaster carbine. Unlike its predecessor the E-54 the Micro is prone to overheating and has a higher blast dissipation rate making it much less useful at longer ranges.

I made them for Kusei but thought you guys might want to have them as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:30 am
I'm not sure how Nos would react to mods of his guns.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:08 pm
Cale Darksun
I'm not sure how Nos would react to mods of his guns.
Hes currently remaking the ARC commandos Westar from e, I have it in game, but I'll post it up when hes done.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:15 pm
well to be honest, I already made one.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=508602&page=10  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:24 pm
Cale Darksun
Upgrade d for Legacy.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:30 pm
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Upgrade d for Legacy.
So its like how Ruger makes replica old west Colt Pistols that work then, correct?  

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:34 pm
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Upgrade d for Legacy.

So its like how Ruger makes replica old west Colt Pistols that work then, correct?No, through the years the weapon was continued. Just not documented. The one he makes is the newest one.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:37 pm
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Upgrade d for Legacy.

So its like how Ruger makes replica old west Colt Pistols that work then, correct?
No, through the years the weapon was continued. Just not documented. The one he makes is the newest one.
That really doesnt make much sense...  

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:57 pm
Honestly, why continue an anti droid weapon that was built for special commando units when following ages focused on mass production weapons like E-11's?
E'11's could mount grenade launchers and other tools as well and were a good deal smaller and lighter.
The Gun is old technology that cant keep pace with more modern weapons like the hard hitting and dependable ARC-9965. Its got to be good because the Stormies are still using it 7 years after the Sith/Imperial war.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:45 pm
Cale Darksun
Honestly, why continue an anti droid weapon that was built for special commando units when following ages focused on mass production weapons like E-11's?
E'11's could mount grenade launchers and other tools as well and were a good deal smaller and lighter.
The Gun is old technology that cant keep pace with more modern weapons like the hard hitting and dependable ARC-9965. Its got to be good because the Stormies are still using it 7 years after the Sith/Imperial war.
Its not an anti-droid weapon. It was a normal blaster rifle, but with different settings and more power.  

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:38 pm
Des Voh
Cale Darksun
Its not an anti-droid weapon. It was a normal blaster rifle, but with different settings and more power.

It used the same Plasma/EMP bolt all GAR guns used.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:19 pm
Yeah... it's effectiveness against meatbags was significantly less then against droids. It did tend to punch through shields quite well though.  

stellarmagic

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:18 pm
So, anyone gonna edit my Falleen thing, or should I?  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games