Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:00 pm
Then don't tell him how to do it. exclaim  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:04 pm
I can tell them how to do it.

I never said anything about it being remotely easy.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:53 pm
Getting on Borill's ship, alive, has about a .001% chance of success in favorable conditions. I'd expect him to either retreat or find some wild card to play if boarding ever seemed likely.

Then there's the matter of overcoming the Makis and Fetts, not to mention some Sith and Plaguetroopers by the time we next meet.

Overall chances, I'd say at least one in seven hundred thousand, on a good day.

Any other day, one in a million.

And on a bad day, impossible.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:00 pm
stellarmagic
All will be revealed soon enough. cool

Damn Mandos.
They can never leave me alone. If it isnt MtI beating the piss out of me in a back alley, its psycho cyber-commandos chasing me down for stuff I know nothing about.  

Sol Walker
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:26 pm
Stellar: Look Link's got the Macguffin!
Link: Oro?
Stellar: You know... the Macguffin, what everyone's after and the hero has no clue about!
Link: ???
Stellar: Oh never mind...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:29 pm
ElladanKenet
Getting on Borill's ship, alive, has about a .001% chance of success in favorable conditions. I'd expect him to either retreat or find some wild card to play if boarding ever seemed likely.

Then there's the matter of overcoming the Makis and Fetts, not to mention some Sith and Plaguetroopers by the time we next meet.

Exactly.

consider what you'd have to do to elsewhere. Your odds are best to get onto his ship. And with the odds that low, you know just how hard to get to him anywhere else, where theyre even lower.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:22 am
Nelowulf
ElladanKenet

Exactly.

consider what you'd have to do to elsewhere. Your odds are best to get onto his ship. And with the odds that low, you know just how hard to get to him anywhere else, where theyre even lower.
And that wasn't even accounting for the hundred thousand stromies, and tens of thousand other personel and guards.

I'd need Jedi with Battle Meditation, Jedi, and at least 30,000 commandos. I only have the latter, and only if I clone them.

The main problem is getting him into that position and preventing his paranoid self from retreating.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:45 am
Or I could just find the planet he's on, ambush, and strategically bombard the places he's likely to be.

Of course, he'd likely be any place with a planetary shield. Does Garos IV have one, I wonder?...  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:04 am
Yep... Garos IV has a planetary shield, as do most imperial fleet bases. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:22 am
I figure the only worlds who dont have planetary shields are those that dont have a unified planetary governmen, who are too poor to afford it, or are owned by an off world organization who dont see a reason to put one there.
That means the vast majority of wild space is unshielded as well as planets like Tatooine, Besbin, and Dantooine.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:30 am
Not to mention, you'd have that incredibly difficult ask of actually finding the planet he's on, and short of an imperial legion, you don't stand a chance getting close to him with the amount of defense around him.

So once again, your best course of action would be to board his flagship.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:49 pm
Then I guess the debate's over  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 2:55 pm
Why worry about Borill when this one is lurking in the shadows.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:21 pm
Why worry about her when she's not a threat?  

ElladanKenet
Crew

stellarmagic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:31 pm
Borill: "Kusei Maki not a threat? Oh Kusei... what do you think about that? Kusei?"

Elladan Kenet's flagship explodes and Kusei rockets away from the scene in her star corvette.

Kusei: "Thats for underestimating me, you Loyalist Hutt Slime!"  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games