Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Just another day at the ninja academy...Maybey Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:34 pm
"Lynx!" Mizuumi took back control and ran over to him. "Lynx, what's wrong?" She asked, hoping to be able to heal him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:40 pm
"Take me to somewhere to rest in peace,I think I'm going to die"says Lynx thinking they are going to be his last words  

Baby Jynx

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:46 pm
Ryo soon woke up and remebered all about the others. "Hitomi...we're going back to help." Hitomi didn't argue and ran in front, leading him back to the others. When they got there, they saw Linx on the ground. "What the hell happened?" Ryo asked Mizuumi.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:56 pm
"He used chidori and now he says he's going to die." Mizuumi informed Ryo and made her hands glow with chakra and started to heal him anyway she could think of, not sure of what was wrong.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:00 pm
"No...he's not dying on me. Help me try to heal him." Ryo placed his arms over Linx's body and used his aura to attemped to heal him. Ryo's hands glowed black. "What happened to Tayuya?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:10 pm
"I'm not sure. I think he's either gone or dead." Mizuumi said still healing Jynx, but started to use some of Yuri's chakra and it turned a redish color.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:14 pm
"It's not working..." Ryo said putting everything he had. He wasn't going to lose one of his friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:26 pm
"It has to. I've never lost anybody that i've tried to heal. Except for one but...I accidentally made him come back from the dead." Mizuumi said, using more of Yuri's chakra, and the glow on her hands turned red.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:39 pm
Ryo tried his best, but he soon felt pain through his body. "I'm not stoping now." He continued, even though he was feeling pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:44 pm
Mizuumi was using all Yuri's chakra, using up all hers and her hands blood red now. "I'm getting exhausted. I have no more chakra." She said but didn't stop.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:58 pm
Ryo soon stopped and tried to catch himself before falling, but his arms gave out. "Damn...my arms are exhausted. I can't go on anymore." Ryo began to pant as he layed there. "I'll be ok, Mizuumi. Just heal Linx."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:50 pm
"dam you guy's,wasting away"
dark came out and made a small cut on lynx's shoulder
"relax he'll be fine,even if it will take a while before he's recovered"
dark placed his hand over the cut and started to pour blood and chakra into the body.  

Rashav

Ryo-kun 89
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:07 am
"Heh...nice of you to show up, Dark." Ryo said with a grin before he fell asleep. He was exhausted. Asuka soon came towards them a few minutes later.

"Sorry about that guys. I had to fight off the other ninja's that came towards you. But it seemed that a few got passed me." Asuka said as she picked up Ryo and took him inside. She placed him in his bed and walked back outside to see the others. "What would Orochimaru want with my son?" She asked out loud, hoping that they would know something about this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:08 am
2 Days later.....Lynx wakes up and ask"where am I,and most of all how long was I asleep?"then staring at his hand he said "I must of used Chidori with all my chakra"  

Baby Jynx

Itachi Girl5
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:44 pm
"He wants him for his demon powers, but he would also need Ryo alive which is why Tayuya didn't kill him instantly. The o ther reason was to get me back." came Shizume's voice as she aproched from the shadows, her left hand cover her right shoulder.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff