Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dark Hand

Back to Guilds

Meant for skilled creative writers who like to role play 

Tags: Dark, action, fighting, romance, story 

Reply Dark Hand role playing
Rune Seaker 3: Rise to Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

if you choked a smurf, what color would they turn???
  blue
  white
  green
  red
View Results

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:12 pm
From the deep depths of the cavern halls the blooming army emerges from their sleep. Moving steady and slow they embark on a journey never taken before by their ancestors before them. Now they have been redirected into a furry of power and wielded like sheep to a cause for greatness.
“Go and find him. It is time he becomes a little more rdical.”
A small group moves for an opening pointed out to them by a much wiser hand and do so obediently. As they reach the gaping entrance a wide room is opened to them. Many buildings and units unknown to them are moving about in a strategic manor. As they move into the opening they duck into the shadows where they could only be seen if someone was to focus their sight upon them purposefully or to just simply be that keen in sensing. Thus as much occurs.

((To Sogue and Helena))
As a sudden drum beat hits the head of a metal board, such is the awakening you come to find. Your senses run wild with the feeling as though something large and unfamiliar was drawing nearer. It came slowing and in stealth. The only thing you could think of it to be was a spy. Your reactions are your own and could alter the effects of what hides away from you.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:55 pm
Van Dossel
Salin raised an eyebrow as he came up to the pot of soup and then sighed as the cloaked girl glanced up, "What are you doing here?"

Serena jumped when Salin spoke, "Oh uhmmmm, I got transfered.." she said mekely.

Salin shook his head and kept on walking down the line til he was out. Serena looked over to her boss and asked, once again meekly, "Can I go on break now?" Serena's boss nodded and Serena throw off her appron and almost ran to where Salin had just sat down at a empty wooden table.

Serena looked hungerily at Salin's soup and then shivered a little and looked up and smiled pushing his bowl towards her, "Take it you look thin."

Serena's mouth dropped and she shook her head vigerously, "No no no my lord! There is no way I could take your food!"

Salin laughed, "Once again I am no longer a Lord Serena, and I don't need this type of food."

Serena pulled her cloak up and offered her arm to Salin, "Hhahaa little girl you are very foolish to trust exposed skin to a vampire. But atlast I am not hungry, but one need not look close to tell that you are so please eat the soup."

Serena smiled softly and pulled back her arm and then grabbed the bowl and started to scawf tdown the soup. Salin laughed and got up and walked over to the stairs and went up on deck...

((lol...I think its funny Cause your character really is hungry...I told you so for the last three posts...you know the whole sun being really hot and hurting because you haven’t had blood in a long time.))

The lack of food and lunch now bothered you more then you wanted it too. You continued to play it off as though nothing was going on but the matter of fact is, your body was hungry. After lunch expired you where rushed back to work and cleaning along with maintaining the speed and course of the boat.

This went on for about another week. You and Serena where able to get allot closer in time because you where not restricted by class. She was aloud any where you where and had all privileges you did. It was obviously something new and very big.

Not much longer passed before the boat hit land against the port of Barosuk in the land of Jercan. The Dark Hand had a large secret base hid up in the mountains which cleared a small path to the ocean's waters. Most of Jercan was still uncharted and unsettled in the high peaks of the tundra cold waste lands.

Most of Barosuk was inhabited by the orks and goblins. They mostly kept to themselves in the overall world affairs but lived freely with others like them on their own massive country. The Golems and Kitsune also inhabited Barosuk. They all lived mostly in the kingdom; just a little south of Jercan and in the other two provinces but few did dwell in Jercan.

The ship unloaded it's crew and supplies and by nightfall had turned the boat into a nice campsite for everyone that was on the ship. All of the crew, captain as well, would make their way to the Dark Hand base near Pyke mountain. Here is where Impetus lives. He is head of the fortress in Barosuk.

"Alright boys, In the morning we are headed to Pyke Mountain to meet up with Impetus’s men. Get some shut eye and shut up."  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Van Dossel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:51 am
((Im aware he was....thatss why he ran like hell after giving her his food....which honsetly wouldn't help HIS hunger so yeah lol))

Salin carried a huge crate of logs that would normally take two men down the boat ramp with ease. There is always a perks to being a vampire thought Salin as he dropped it gently onto the ground next to the other boxes before turning around to go up and get more crates.

At nightfall Salin and the others had just finsihed setting up the officers grand tent and Salin wiped the beads of sweating off his flushed face, "DAMN those things are annoying. Now I know why my men grunted when I told them to move it!"

Salin walked with the other workers to the nearest grunt tent to grab beer and hard liquer to get drunk before going to bed and meeting up with Impetus' men the next day.

(I think I might do a seperate story about the rest of the boat ride between Salin and Serena...not on this thread its own.....))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:33 pm
Joa-Boo
From the deep depths of the cavern halls the blooming army emerges from their sleep. Moving steady and slow they embark on a journey never taken before by their ancestors before them. Now they have been redirected into a furry of power and wielded like sheep to a cause for greatness.
“Go and find him. It is time he becomes a little more rdical.”
A small group moves for an opening pointed out to them by a much wiser hand and do so obediently. As they reach the gaping entrance a wide room is opened to them. Many buildings and units unknown to them are moving about in a strategic manor. As they move into the opening they duck into the shadows where they could only be seen if someone was to focus their sight upon them purposefully or to just simply be that keen in sensing. Thus as much occurs.

((To Sogue and Helena))
As a sudden drum beat hits the head of a metal board, such is the awakening you come to find. Your senses run wild with the feeling as though something large and unfamiliar was drawing nearer. It came slowing and in stealth. The only thing you could think of it to be was a spy. Your reactions are your own and could alter the effects of what hides away from you.

((We replied to this already.))  

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

SittingHere
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:19 am
Joa-Boo
SittingHere
the black aurua surrounding henry grew and encloses on the gun, turning it slowly in the air to face the bar tender, henry rose a few inches off the ground and turned slowly to face the bar tender, he could see his reflection in the blackness of henry's eyes
"you dont want to start a fight with me, i will wait for them, after all that is who i was looking for now wasn't it" he said the barrel of the gun twisted and the gun feel to the floor. henry floated over to the bar and poured himself a drink. he took a seat and faced the door waiting

"You can F with my bar but not me...what ever you are it won’t last. I know the type, but I will not fight. Just help yourself to the wealth of my pub and wait for your reward." The Bar tender said backing away with his hands up. He bounced against the wall behind him and crashed some glasses to the ground

As you waited most people finally left. It was dark before the forces of the room changed and a noise of gathering grew outside the door. In came suddenly four men in deep black cloaks and three where in dark suits of armor. The field about these men read dark all over and it was obvious these where the pardoners from the Dark Hand promised to you.

Together they approached the bar tender and all he did in response was point to your direction, which they turned in reaction and moved ghostly to your position in the bar. Without raising a weapon or anything they simply asked you your reasoning.

"Why sir have you committed this sin against our brethren. The Dark Hand cannot look past this without judgment. It is our way."

"it was he who picked a fight, he did not bielive that i could beat him. i only wanted to find the dark hand, i want to join your ranks" he said the darkness dissappearing from his eyes. he stared acwardly at his feat and folded his hands in his lap. "if you would permit my i would like to prove myself to the dark hand, but if not, you will not be having any trouble from me." he said standing up  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:43 pm
((to Sogue and Helena))

From out of the darkness came a brightly colored dart that had a very strong smeel to it. The pint shot passed Sogue's head and nicked a box near one of the buildings behind. Another one came and went for Helena but semed to be slightly off as well. You could hear shuffling from within the darkness and a few minutes later came another dart headed sright for your leg.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:45 pm
SittingHere
Joa-Boo
SittingHere
the black aurua surrounding henry grew and encloses on the gun, turning it slowly in the air to face the bar tender, henry rose a few inches off the ground and turned slowly to face the bar tender, he could see his reflection in the blackness of henry's eyes
"you dont want to start a fight with me, i will wait for them, after all that is who i was looking for now wasn't it" he said the barrel of the gun twisted and the gun feel to the floor. henry floated over to the bar and poured himself a drink. he took a seat and faced the door waiting

"You can F with my bar but not me...what ever you are it won’t last. I know the type, but I will not fight. Just help yourself to the wealth of my pub and wait for your reward." The Bar tender said backing away with his hands up. He bounced against the wall behind him and crashed some glasses to the ground

As you waited most people finally left. It was dark before the forces of the room changed and a noise of gathering grew outside the door. In came suddenly four men in deep black cloaks and three where in dark suits of armor. The field about these men read dark all over and it was obvious these where the pardoners from the Dark Hand promised to you.

Together they approached the bar tender and all he did in response was point to your direction, which they turned in reaction and moved ghostly to your position in the bar. Without raising a weapon or anything they simply asked you your reasoning.

"Why sir have you committed this sin against our brethren. The Dark Hand cannot look past this without judgment. It is our way."

"it was he who picked a fight, he did not bielive that i could beat him. i only wanted to find the dark hand, i want to join your ranks" he said the darkness dissappearing from his eyes. he stared acwardly at his feat and folded his hands in his lap. "if you would permit my i would like to prove myself to the dark hand, but if not, you will not be having any trouble from me." he said standing up

"Proof. You want to prove to us. Well good sir your words are enough to prove to us you want to join up with the Dark Hand. You do not have to prove anything. Just folow us and we will sign you up as a private."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:15 am
"no, dont you understand" the blackness burst out of his eyes, as he salmed his fist down on the table creating a loud thump, "i need to be on the front lines, i want to seek my revenge on the alliance, i want to be able to kill as many of them as i can. i am not one to wait idly by while you decide where to put me"  

SittingHere
Crew

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:17 am
SittingHere
"no, dont you understand" the blackness burst out of his eyes, as he salmed his fist down on the table creating a loud thump, "i need to be on the front lines, i want to seek my revenge on the alliance, i want to be able to kill as many of them as i can. i am not one to wait idly by while you decide where to put me"

“Excuse me boy. You may not understand fully the term of private then. You are the pawns who stand along the front lines. Don't worry. You will get to spend plenty of time killing and laying waste to the Omega Alliance." The Cloaked man and his group replied. They turned to leave the bar and carried out to the forests back towards where you came.

"So then are you coming or not?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:55 pm
The suddenness of it all came to Sogue like a bad dream. The dart smacked him in the leg, liquid juicing into his veins instantly. He was paralysed, then, limp body hit the dirt ground hard. Helena's limp body smacked the floor next to him moments later.

He managed a weak smile as the goblins ambled over to the two of them.

The maroon-haired warrior stood with a start. Something was wrong. he could feel it. He grabbed Bahamut, holding it near his face as he opened the door from his hut. Sogue and Helena were gone, down the dark exit tunnels behind the new base.

SkittleScion
Vice Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:20 pm
The goblins carried you off into the darkness. It was a long journey and from simple glimpses of it you could only remember seeing more and more of the berserker goblins surrounding you limp bodies.

As they brought you deeper into the uncharted cave you came to another clearing, one that was wildly inhabited by these interesting goblin types. Tons of them unfolded from their small huts and moved towards a larger gathering area where you and Helena where also being carried to.

Moments later you where dropped to the ground at a final; destination on top of a large stage set up in front of the gathering area and you could see the feet of a well dressed wizard. After a few quick whispers you could feel your body regain it's feeling and then followed by a cold touch on your shoulder as something invisible helped you up. No one seemed to be armed or had any physical intentions of attacking but simply waited as they all back away.

"So you want to kill Joa Boo?" The invisible man spoke up with a sudden harsh voice. It's high pitch shrill was some what of a banshee screaming through the haunted halls of a spooky house.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:32 pm
((To Tyler))

The time had come the next morning with a loud bang of a gun shot. Some alarm clock huh? It was 4 a clock sharp and there was no time to waste on the captains head. He pushed for camp to be broken down and the crew to move into the mountains. It would be a difficult climb but he expected the group to reach the first outpost of the Dark Hand by night.

Camp was taken down just as promptly as everyone had woken. As soon as everything was in order one by one they marched into the hills and forests. For the sake of heavy weighted equipment, Golems where summoned and the much larger crew members such as Ogers did all the big lifting while everyone else was forced to carried their own gear. As for you that meant you had nothing to carry. You had still not been rewarded any rank back and thus none of your old greater equipment. The only thing you had, still not that small, was the girl at your side.

The trail was densely covered in swamp at first but once you reached deep into the forest it was covered in vines and unstable terrain. You where about to climb one of the oldest mountains in all of Aeonce and it had slowly been decaying for centuries due to an infestation of a certain race of bugs. These creatures where known as the Collective and worked similarly like ants. Even though they where no where near the size of an ant, nor where they small at all, the only one in heir race that had the ability to make any decisions was the queen or the hive head as they called her.

Every now and then you caught glimpses of the strange mindless bug people. They where tall with 6 arms and antennas that curled behind them. Small wings that they hardly ever used without the need and a bug like body structure that stood straight up like a human would.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Joa-Boo
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:52 pm
((To Zedo))

As you left your hut in the Omega Alliance hidden base you could feel something wrong. Your assignment was gone form the place and he left without you. Not left but taken, and you could sense the struggle in him.

Not taken to far from here but hidden well among the maze of caves Sogue was taken by a large group of goblins. Doesn't sound to difficult to save him but something else felt wrong about it. Random Goblins don't just pop out of no where and steal people, not unless there was a gain in it for them. Some one put them up to it.  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 92 93 94 95 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games