Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Forks RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you RPing
  no i am Dumb
  HECK YA THIS AWSOME!
  ......fine
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:15 am
Rachel watched in distress as Arianna flailed in her sleep. Gently, but with firmness, she pushed her back down onto the ground, keeping her there untill her breathing evened out.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:31 pm
Arianna woke in the early morning of dawn feeling as if she had gotten no sleep. "Why do I feel as if I didn't sleep last night?" she asked, getting up and neatning out the tent.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:06 pm
"Because you didn't really, you were kind of just dancing around in your sleeping bag." Called Rachel from outside, already making Arianna breakfast. The package said bacon, but it didn't look very good.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:22 pm
"Sorry, I was hoping that you wouldn't have to see that" Arianna said, finished straightening up the tent. "So, are we gonna stay longer or just last night? And do you want me to take over?" Arianna asked, seeing Rachel cooking the bacon.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:12 pm
(How come new characters only survive for an average of two posts? cry )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 12:33 pm

"Naw I'm good for now. You can tell me when it looks done." Said Rachel quietly as Arianna sat down beside her.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:02 pm
A few minutes later Arianna told her it was done. "Thanks for cooking this" Arianna said. "So, what happened while I was asleep? What'd I say?" she asked conversationally, though she was really afraid.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:29 pm
"I'm fairly sure you know, and don't need me to tell you. You're smarter than that." Said Rachel, pointing out the obvious.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:56 pm
Arianna put her head on her hands. "I've been having this reacurring nightmare for the past two months. It just won't stop and I always feel as if I've had no sleep after" Arianna said, trying to push back the tears and the nightmare that was once again flooding her memory.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:07 pm
"Thats because of your unneeded guilt. You need to stop feeling bad for things that were out of your control." Said Rachel, playing with sticks in the fire.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:17 pm
(she tends to burry herself in work because she doesn't like to think about it)
"I guess. So, what's on the agenda for today?" Arianna asked, not wanting to think about the accident.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:48 pm
theshelbinator123123
kanangirl123
Rachel heard Arianna get up, but assumed it was just a human moment, so she kept her focus on the girl right in front of her.

Gosh!*pants* I've got to get away! there's a vampire, he's chasing me, I can't get away!

Laurence ran and stood next to the newly appeare girl
"what do you mean? why?"  

Sora DoUrden

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:54 pm
Sora DoUrden
theshelbinator123123
kanangirl123
Rachel heard Arianna get up, but assumed it was just a human moment, so she kept her focus on the girl right in front of her.

Gosh!*pants* I've got to get away! there's a vampire, he's chasing me, I can't get away!

Laurence ran and stood next to the newly appeare girl
"what do you mean? why?"

I don't know if this girl is posting anymore - I don't know what to do with my character, because she was talking to her too.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:39 am

"Well, we could go swimming, theres a lake not far from here."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 1:24 pm
"That sounds good. I'll go change, get changed and then we can head down there" Arianna said and went back into the tent. Digging in her backpack she found her sky blue bikni. She put it on and then slipped on the matching sarong. Satisfied, she grabbed a towel that she packed and skipped out of the tent. "Ready!" she exclaimed.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff