Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:33 pm
arent those the Republic Class Star Frigates?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:33 pm
Republic Star Destroyers?

No, in Dark Nest they were described as updated VSDs used to hunt pirates/ kick a** for the GA millitary.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 4:40 am
Is this REALLY the place for this sort of thing, we've got the hangar guys, do we really need TWO of them? xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:49 am
Robin the Aussie
Is this REALLY the place for this sort of thing, we've got the hangar guys, do we really need TWO of them? xp
hay we have a lot of ships and not all of them can fit into one hanger xd  

NickCpointless

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 2:28 am
NickCpointless
Robin the Aussie
hay we have a lot of ships and not all of them can fit into one hanger xd
Come on guys back to the games in here.

I personally look forward to the expansion pack, when is it due out anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 6:41 pm
anyone play battlefront for the PSP?  

Mark Revan

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:41 pm
So what's your typical tactics for Space and Land Tactical Battles in Empire at war?
For me here are mine.

Imperials/Empire:
Space.
I tend to take a larger force of Tartan Cruisers now and usually spray the field with firepower to wipe out fighers and provide a distraction to the bigger ships, Acclamators come in as support, Broadside Cruisers for hitting base of capital ships shield systems.
Victory cruisers as medium support for and Star Destroyers also as support, hero units I tend to put them on attacks against smaller cruisers or things like that.

Land.
I take a few Stormtrooper Squads, but I take a lot of TIE Maulers, AT-STs and a few speeders bikes, if I want more firepower I take AT-ATs or General Veers.

Rebels/Rebel Alliance.
Space, simillar tactic to before, but instead of the usual long range missle assualts from Marauder Cruisers, I sometimes take Corellian Gunships instead, Nebulons and Assault Frigate Mk. II, Mon Calamari Cruisers I use when possible.

Land.
Usually lots of Rebel Troopers, Plex Troopers, T4-B Tanks, T2-B Tanks and not much else yet haven't got around to using Snowspeeders or stuff.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:28 am
in some cases i just send in 1 or 2 star destroyers and pawn the rebels on galactic conquest and land i tend to use a mix of atats atst stormies vader and boba fett

rebels i usualy have about 3 or 4 squads of xwings y wings and a wings then 3 corvets 2 nebulons orAssault Frigate Mk. II and 1 mon cal Cruisers

with land i use snowspeeders troops atbt tanks and a few comanders  

NickCpointless

_~C.u.R.s.E.d~_

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:25 am
anyone ever play star wars gal ( the old one, befor SOE F***ed it up)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:26 am
i did it was the best game ever till soe meddled with it i cant wait to play on the pre cu servers soon  

NickCpointless

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:15 pm
I hear Lucasarts is making a lightsaber game for the new Nintendo ********  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:20 pm
on SWBF for PS2 what is the best way to finish bespin platforms fast?  

Atlas The Burdened

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:49 am
FrozenPhoenix32
I hear Lucasarts is making a lightsaber game for the new Nintendo ******** class="clear">
that would be a wierd game to play well at least the one im thinking of it would be  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:14 pm
Infero evil
on SWBF for PS2 what is the best way to finish bespin platforms fast?

Well, I climb onto the top of the little bridgeway thing between the platforms and snipe the other side, then when there's no more attackers I go into the bridgeway and throw some grenades, then repeat.  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 7:56 pm
I'm more of a Battlefront 2 guy myself. No one beats me at Mos Eisley if I'm Aayla or Grievous, it just doesn't happen.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games