Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:55 pm
Dion heard the exchange as though from afar, but she could not move her lips to tell Selana her answer, whatever it may have been. It was strange - her body really did feel like ice now, and she couldn't hear her heartbeat anymore...

Selana was stricken. "I-I don't know," she whispered. "Once I would have said without doubt, no, but she seemed to like you guys so much. Looking on with admiration, and sometimes envy-" Selana's voice trailed off. Dion, did you really want to be a vampire?, she thought; just the idea tortured her. Looking past Lily in an effort to stall for time, Selana suddenly gasped. "It's too late! She's stopped breathing," the words flew from her mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:36 pm
's**t!' Caterina thought. She moved her mouth away, knowing it was of no use. "I couldn't stop it...I should have been faster" Caterina whispered, shaking with tearless sobs.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:11 pm
Dion blinked. What were they talking about? As Caterina moved her mouth away, leaving the last of the venom in the hunter's system, the legacy in Dion's veins began to work. It was true she'd inherited no apparent powers like Selana, but the other sister had always carried the magic inside of her. At first, it had tried to combat the vampire venom - recognizing it as an enemy - but once her body had accepted it could do nothing to prevent the spread, the magic had transformed the venom instead. It'd fused it to the blood in Dion's veins, reducing the three days normally required for the change to mere minutes. All Dion knew, herself, was that she was still alive. Why did everyone else seem to think she was dead; why did her mind try to tell her so?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:25 pm
Lily sat down, on her knees to cradle Dion's head in her lap. "Dion. Open your eyes." She said quietly. But then she turned to Selena. "I would make myself very ready to get out of here if I were you. Newborns are unpredictable."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:37 pm
"I'll take her. Do you have Dion?" Caterina asked. After Lily nodded her head in confirmation she put Selena on her back and ran to her grandmother's house. "Ok, I'll explain this to you. When a vampire is first "born" they are very unpredictable. They have a terrible thirst for human blood which means that you have to make them drink animal blood as quickly as possible. They might even go after family members if the thirst for blood consumes them. Eventually, it will be easier to control the thirst, until it's not even noticable. Just ask me any questions you have, Selena" Caterina told the girl who was sitting on the couch.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:15 pm
"Wait a minute," Selana sputtered. "Dion's not dead - she's a vampire?"

Dion opened her mouth to complain when Caterina took Selana away, but she still had no control over her vocal cords, even if everything else was starting to come back. At least the shivery feeling was receding from the tips of her fingers and toes. "I might even be able to twitch soon," she thought sarcastically.

Wyatt used the opportunity presented by Lily turning away to test the restraints of her telekinesis. He tsked almost disapprovingly; they were still strong.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:53 pm
Lily smiled in Wyatt's direction, but then it turned to a snarl. "You'll be able to function fine in a few minutes, I don't know why the transformation was so quick, but you saved yourself a lot of pain." She said to Dion, her smile becoming genuine again. "You do know what happened right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:53 pm
"Um, I fell out of the sky, hit a vampire, got bitten, and was turned into one myself." Dion thought, since she couldn't yet speak. "Or does she mean, do I know why my transformation was so painless? Both are good questions..." The numbness in her arms and legs had, given a few more seconds, rapidly faded, but now she felt giddy. "Lily, which did you mean?" Dion said aloud, and her words were a meaningless mess as her vampire's lips moved at a speed no human could comprehend. Dion's blood raced as though she were hyper and on a sugar rush.

Had she smiled?  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:56 am
"Yes, Dion's a vampire. Do you have any questions about our species?" Caterina asked, talking gently to Selana.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:06 pm
"I was asking whether or not you realized that you became a vampire. I'm going to assume that your transformation was quick because you are indeed, magical." Lily explained, relieved that she could talk quickly again, instead of at human pace. "We can talk more about it later, but we have more pressing matters to deal with." said Lily, gesturing towards Wyatt, who had seemingly given up on trying to escape her hold, but she wasn't going to let go, just to be sure.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:28 pm
Speechless, Selana didn't answer Caterina's questions. Instead she thought of the photo album sitting upstairs in the twins' room in their house. The first half contained all the pictures they owned of their parents; the second half contained all the information they'd ever collected about vampires. Selana's mind was still not comprehending - she couldn't fit together the pieces - Dion was a vampire now. "Oh my," she whispered through ashen lips.

Dion propped herself up a little to get a better look at Wyatt. "What are you going to do with him?" she asked, with a surprising lack of animosity, only curiousity.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:58 am
"Selana? Are you ok sweetie?" Caterina asked, concerned. 'Lily, how's Dion doing? Do you think she would be ok to see Selana?' Caterina asked, making sure that only Lily would get the message.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 7:02 pm
I'm not sure... Replied Lily. "What are we going to do with him? Shall we ask him?" Called Lily, very at ease now because nobody was in danger now. "Wyatt?" She asked, slightly easing off on her hold. "Are you ready to cooperate now?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:18 pm
Wyatt looked a trifle disgruntedly at Dion. "I have no choice, do I? Vampires don't practice cannibalism for a reason - we taste dreadful to each other."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:23 am
"Well, then I suppose I can let you up." Said Lily, releasing her hold completely so Wyatt could sit up. "What are you going to do now? Because if you're going to go after Selena, I'm just going to kill you now."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games