Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l L L U M I N A T I

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:09 pm
Ikari woken in fright. "Gahhh..nooo.."I must have been dreaming..I was thinking everyone was dieing because of me and my Kitsune curse. I was helping Akatsuki go out with there plan. Ikari thought as she looked around to see that everything was the same as the last time she was awake. "Thank...god.." Ikari muddered under her breath as she saw her wounds were almost healed but her arms had a weird feeling. It felt numb from the markings that appears on her arms, when ever she opens up one of the kitsune curse stages.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:34 pm
Nanaka watched them for a second more, then headed out of the room, giving a small wave. She sat down outside the room, waiting for a doctor to come by so she could ask how everyone was really doing.  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:06 pm
Sira was sitting in a chair next to Reks' bed. Underneath his shirt was bandaged from where the kunai that Fuyu had been forced to throw had pierced through his chest. He didn't have as much physical damage as he did internal and mental from his demon's actions. He sighed staring out the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:17 pm
The doctor stepped into the room and Nanaka followed, nervously tapping her fingers against her leg.

"Okay, let's see..." She flipped through a couple of pages. "Everyone is going to be alright, but you guys are going to have to take it easy for a little while. Reks, Fuyu, you two are going to have to stay for a couple more days. Sira, you're free to leave, but if you feel you should stay the night, go head."  

deliciously H I C K

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:23 pm
"I think I'll stay the night to make sure everyones okay.." Sira said in response to the doctor's suggestion. He stared over at Reks and Fuyu. 'I hope they'll both be okay....'  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:40 pm
Quote:
Fuyu looked at him and managed a weak smile, even though she felt extremely bad for him. "I-I'm alright..." She saw how much he was hurt and felt so aweful she couldn't do anything about it, it made her feel sick. "I-I wish I c-could do so-something for you... just to make you feel a little better..." She looked at him with a sweet smile.

"Its okay.... Theres nothing you could have done to help me.... I'm the one who went to save you" Reks said. "I wish I had gotten there sooner before you got hurt..."  

Batjesusman

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:45 pm
She smiled again and looked over at Sira. "Oh, hi Sira... I-I didn't know you were there..." she said softly. She stopped petting Admete and looked out the window. ~ The akatsuki just keeps getting stronger and stronger...~  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:46 pm
The doctor nodded. "We'll have a bed set up for you."

Nanaka sat down on the very edge of Fuyu's bed, biting her nails.  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:49 pm
"Sira.... How are your injurys?" Reks asked, noticing he was there. Did he end up in the hospital from the fight too? Admete pounced from Fuyu's bed onto Reks's causing presure on his chest were the seal was. Reks winced in pain, shifting Admete's weight over. "Don't do that." he mumbled to Admete, petting her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:49 pm
Sira sighed looking out the window. "They just keep getting stronger and stronger.." He muttered reflecting Fuyu's thought's. 'Like it or not Nanaka is right. Naruto needs to get the village prepared..'  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:52 pm
Naruto walked into the room, looking at Reks. "What happened to your training, eh?" Naruto asked Reks, anoyed. "Well, the Akatsuki didn't help with that!" Reks said, agrivated with the hokage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:53 pm
Nanaka's face burned in anger when the Hokage walked in. She bit her lip to keep from saying something rude, rubbing her shoulder where her scythe normally rested. They hadn't let her bring it in.  

deliciously H I C K

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 3:58 pm
"The Akatsuki? When did this happen?" Naruto yelled anxiously. "Ohhh.... not that long ago... I think this is accually the THIRD time they've attacked us!" Reks yelled at the hokage.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:00 pm
Fuyu looked at the Hokage angirly. ~ As if we need HIM right now... he's SO annoying. Can't he see that Reks is hurt!? I mean his ankle was facing the wrong way until a couple hours ago! ~ she too bit her lip, but couldn't stop herself. "Can't you see that he's hurt Hokage!? It's not like he wouldn't have shown up if something wasn't wrong. Reks isn't like that! He was saving my life instead of training with you!" She burried her face in one of her pillows after she just told the Hokage off. ~ Crap... I shouldn't have done that... ~  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

deliciously H I C K

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:01 pm
"Yeah, a great Hokage...," Nanaka mumbled sarcastically. She was glaring at Naruto, trying not to do anything stupid.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games