Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:42 am
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
"yes, but only one element" turns into wind and appears above him, pinns him to the ground, holding sword to his neck

Put up hand sparking with electricity, then puts it down, "One elements all I know how to do." smiles, "Guess I lost"
she smiled "i guess so"

"Well!," rolls over and gets up, "I won't be underestmateing girls anymore." dusts off, "Next time I won't go easy on you!"
smiles and stands up, dustes off her dress "good luck with that, i look forward in kicking your butt again"

"Tch, don't get cocky," folds arms, "I just learned about my powers a week or two ago." points finger at you and grins, "With a little more training, I will beat you!"
smiles and crosses arms "and to that my friend i wish you good luck, i will be waiting for that day to happen" holds out hand "its was a nice battle"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:44 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "i guess so"

"Well!," rolls over and gets up, "I won't be underestmateing girls anymore." dusts off, "Next time I won't go easy on you!"
smiles and stands up, dustes off her dress "good luck with that, i look forward in kicking your butt again"

"Tch, don't get cocky," folds arms, "I just learned about my powers a week or two ago." points finger at you and grins, "With a little more training, I will beat you!"
smiles and crosses arms "and to that my friend i wish you good luck, i will be waiting for that day to happen" holds out hand "its was a nice battle"

Shakes hand, "Yeah I suppose it was. Now go get that grouchy teacher!"  

Rhm Kinomoto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:46 am
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
she smiled "i guess so"

laughs "yes he can be grouchy, but he is a very good teacher" walks out of ring  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:49 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Walks with her, "I hope so..."  

Rhm Kinomoto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:51 am
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

smiles "yes well thats how i learned how to fight so well, he is a good teacher" walks over and puts sword away  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:53 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

smiles "yes well thats how i learned how to fight so well, he is a good teacher" walks over and puts sword away

Sighs and puts swords away, "Man I hate coming in late. The only training I ever got was what my dad could teach me."  

Rhm Kinomoto

angel_of_angels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:54 am
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

:appears right in front of them: hey what happend? i had.........to go somewhere....  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:56 am
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

:appears right in front of them: hey what happend? i had.........to go somewhere....
"oh nothing really, i had to fight him, thats all" smiles "well its almost lunch, so ill be in the cafeteria"  

Aprilbaby1

Rhm Kinomoto

angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Jumps back, "Bloody hell! How does everyone keep doing that?"  
Aprilbaby1
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

"oh nothing really, i had to fight him, thats all" smiles "well its almost lunch, so ill be in the cafeteria"
ok ill go with you :walks with her:  

angel_of_angels

angel_of_angels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:57 am
Rhm
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

Jumps back, "Bloody hell! How does everyone keep doing that?"
sorry its just common  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:58 am
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

walks to the cafeteria, orders food, pays and sits down  

Aprilbaby1

angel_of_angels

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:58 am
Aprilbaby1
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
:does same thing: so how have you been?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:59 am
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
Rhm
Aprilbaby1

"Common? Man... I did come in late," see them leaving "I'm coming, too!" follows  

Rhm Kinomoto

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:59 am
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
angel_of_angels
Aprilbaby1
:does same thing: so how have you been?
"ive been good" starts to eat "you?"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games