Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:05 pm
((lol u guys are crazy ^_^ j/k))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:09 pm
marcus sits in the subway car as the doors shut and it starts to head to the facility  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:10 pm
{NOOOOOO LEAF MAN STOLE MY SHIRT AGEN!!! DANM YOU!!GIVE IT BAK!!}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:10 pm
she breaks through one of the straps she punches the boss "how dare you cut me"
boss: get her *passes out*
"yes sir" *grabs her* "let me go" they grab a needle and inject a sleeping medicine in her arm,
"no" she whispered falling asleep again  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:13 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
{NOOOOOO LEAF MAN STOLE MY SHIRT AGEN!!! DANM YOU!!GIVE IT BAK!!}
{got it back dnt woory *starts to sing* happy death day to you now baby wel be together real soon now baby dont you worry papa's got a brand new body back foryou and he's got a fresh new kinda attitude ^^}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:20 pm
lupinewarrior
marcus sits in the subway car as the doors shut and it starts to head to the facility
Meaneil sits completely still as if dead  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:22 pm
the subway car stops and marcus gets out following the directory to the report station
marcus:there is a large army of vampire in the southern half of the ocean
report maneger:what
he grabs a phone and the alarm system goes off
report manager: we are sending every man out that has vampire expirence head back to your commander and get briefed on your weapons
marcus looks at the man
marcus:yes sir
marcus leaves the room and rounds the corrner heading to the examination room  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:24 pm
the boss gets up "little devil" he said grabbing a knife, "how dare you hurt me, ill teach you a lesson" he raised the knife
she layed there, the medicine slowly kicking in  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:26 pm
Aprilbaby1
the boss gets up "little devil" he said grabbing a knife, "how dare you hurt me, ill teach you a lesson" he raised the knife
the door to the examination room is ripped off its hinges and marcus walks in looking at the boss
remember me  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:27 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
the door to the examination room is ripped off its hinges and marcus walks in looking at the boss
remember me
he looks at him "you again, men" he said and 5 men in white coats walked towards marcus  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:28 pm
lupinewarrior
the subway car stops and marcus gets out following the directory to the report station
marcus:there is a large army of vampire in the southern half of the ocean
report maneger:what
he grabs a phone and the alarm system goes off
report manager: we are sending every man out that has vampire expirence head back to your commander and get briefed on your weapons
marcus looks at the man
marcus:yes sir
marcus leaves the room and rounds the corrner heading to the examination room
.......WHAT??!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:32 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
remember me
he looks at him "you again, men" he said and 5 men in white coats walked towards marcus
marcus looks at the men and they run as they see the mark on his shoulder
its me 108z  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:33 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
remember me
its me 108z
"you....i thought you died" he said looking at him, he threw the knife at him "get away from me, im busy" he grabbed another knife and raised it above bella  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
remember me
its me 108z
"you....i thought you died" he said looking at him, he threw the knife at him "get away from me, im busy" he grabbed another knife and raised it above bella
marcus grabbed the knife and quikely through it back at the mans hand causing it to knock the knife from his hand  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:38 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
remember me
its me 108z
Meanwhile Meaneil had left b/cuz time is running out, he is running to the Castle -im srry you guys but time is running out for my sister....forgive me- he thinks as he jumps from building to building  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games