Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:34 am

LanceCalvis
All kinds of magic draw off some type of source. Working with Artifacts or casting spells are somewhat different. You see, when you are working with an Artifact the object channels, focuses and/or amplifies your spell. Most artifacts are made up of the energies of one or more Magicians. When you are casting a spell you draw off a source. This actually can produce much higher levels because unlike an Artifact you aren't bound by the limits of the Wizard that made it. Only your own limits and nothing else. I would like to teach you a personal favorite spell of mine. Now, first you need to close your eyes to get a clear picture of what darkness looks like. Hold your hands out in front of you and channel your energies. You will have to tap into your own energies of your body and eventually make them swirl to your hands. There will also have to be a clear picture in your mind. A strong thought that makes the spell work the way it is supposed to do. Generate the energy in front of you until your magic actually starts to take a form. Now get to it, I would show you the spell first but for this one simply seeing it isn't enough. You have to understand what makes the spell work to use it effectively. I find trying something first hand is the best way to learn.

*Logen did exactly what he said, though her magic was so powerfull, her hand was covered with a sphere of darkness, before she sealed it off with a layer of countermagic, she then tried something of her own, she tried to make the magic form intoo a object, it was a spoon, the silver spoon was really shiny and had a nice pattern on the entire body of it she smiled and tossed it to Sil she knew what she was doing becouse she had seen what Sil did at the breakfast table, she had seen one spoon hit Snape and it resemblended to thoose who the weird girl called Sil, had dropped intoo nothing!*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:38 am

The spell you performed before actually draws on a past event that happened on this plain. Many Dark Wizards came together and plunged the area into total darkness. At least that is what they thought at the time. What they were really doing was opening up a gateway to one of the few mirror worlds. There are four realms in any place in space. By space I mean matter and by matter I mean...well you understand what matter is. There are two half realms so to speak that actually fold over and make this one. The Dark and Light realms make this reality. I'm sure you have heard at some point that balance of light and dark must be kept in check. You see if the world were to become to good or too evil then one of these realms would eclipse the other. The world would be changed until balance was restored. The fourth realm is the Dream World, anyone can access this plain. Nearly every living creature and person dreams
so this area is a completely neutral plain. It can never become too good or too evil because it can't be altered. When you are dreaming regardless of what you do your presence doesn't affect the world around you. By the way, "he looked a bit concerned and nervous at the same time". You didn't happen to see what my greatest fear was did you?

LanceCalvis
Crew

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:43 am

Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
All kinds of magic draw off some type of source. Working with Artifacts or casting spells are somewhat different. You see, when you are working with an Artifact the object channels, focuses and/or amplifies your spell. Most artifacts are made up of the energies of one or more Magicians. When you are casting a spell you draw off a source. This actually can produce much higher levels because unlike an Artifact you aren't bound by the limits of the Wizard that made it. Only your own limits and nothing else. I would like to teach you a personal favorite spell of mine. Now, first you need to close your eyes to get a clear picture of what darkness looks like. Hold your hands out in front of you and channel your energies. You will have to tap into your own energies of your body and eventually make them swirl to your hands. There will also have to be a clear picture in your mind. A strong thought that makes the spell work the way it is supposed to do. Generate the energy in front of you until your magic actually starts to take a form. Now get to it, I would show you the spell first but for this one simply seeing it isn't enough. You have to understand what makes the spell work to use it effectively. I find trying something first hand is the best way to learn.

*Logen did exactly what he said, though her magic was so powerfull, her hand was covered with a sphere of darkness, before she sealed it off with a layer of countermagic, she then tried something of her own, she tried to make the magic form intoo a object, it was a spoon, the silver spoon was really shiny and had a nice pattern on the entire body of it she smiled and tossed it to Sil she knew what she was doing becouse she had seen what Sil did at the breakfast table, she had seen one spoon hit Snape and it resemblended to thoose who the weird girl called Sil, had dropped intoo nothing!*

Saiden smirked as they used a counterspell to water down there own spell. For spell is meant to be used at full power and not watered down. If you hold that energy for long enough and generate enough it will eventually start generating dark energy. This is where the name of the spell comes from, it harnesses the powers of both Magic and Darkness.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:44 am

"Exept from having your soul sucked out of you?" sil asked sarcasticly.
As far as i Know that actually happened, that's the reason i gave you the bottle back, some parts of your soul might still be in there. Sil grabbed the silver spoon thrown to her and put it in her pocket.

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:03 pm

Saiden smiled at there comment about his soul being sucked out of his body. I think you are under the impression that I'm some lowly being. What you have captured there is the air itself. Notice that it does in fact have some life to it as it swirls in that bottle. A human soul can't be contained in any particular container so capturing one would be impossible. Most demons that claim to be able to take a persons soul actually only steal there life energies. I think I will stop speaking and wait for your reaction. I'll tell you right now, no spell that you know can harm me. With that he smiled in a sinister way, this one wasn't like his other student in the classroom. He was actually counting on there inflated ego to cast some enhanced spell against him. After all, his plan from the beginning was to get the Wizards to cast there strongest spells so there abilities in turn would become that much stronger.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:19 pm

With a frightened look on her face she mumbled "So i practically killed you? Without even using the avada curse?

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:20 pm

*Logen smiled to this arrogant man, he really wanted them to reveal their strongest spells, she then heard some fool from behind her shout Avada cadavra, the green spell soared through sil, as if she was gas, and hit Saiden in his face!*
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:24 pm

Sil was doumbstruck the spell didn't affect her, then she realized. They were in a fictional classroom. She went out of her body and found the professor, she then asked him "when are you going to tell the rest why we are not killing each other?"

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:34 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
*Logen smiled to this arrogant man, he really wanted them to reveal their strongest spells, she then heard some fool from behind her shout Avada cadavra, the green spell soared through sil, as if she was gas, and hit Saiden in his face!*

He held up his hand and suddenly a scythe appeared in his clenched fist. The spell hit the blade of the scythe and turned into a black vapor that was blown away by the wind. That curse whoever just cast is an unfortunate leak in the natural order. Tom Riddle happened to spot the reaper casting this spell and began to use it for his own end. You know Tom as Lord Volteort, he isn't among the Dark Wizards that will be here shortly. I suppose I should fill you in on what I know. These people are Dark Wizards that normally just practice in secret. They were payed off by an unknown wizard, whoever it was they blocked me from watching them so this isn't any ordinary person from this plain I can assure you.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:02 pm

Sil started having a flashback of the first time she met dumbledore he had asked her parents to talk to Sil alone. "Siluetta, I have something for you, Since you just got to know that you are a witch I thought I'd give you a wand"
handing over a wand to Sil, Sil was exited beyond tomorrow as she touched the wand it turned to dust and the dust blew out of her hands traveling by the winds.

Dumbledore was pretty surprised that the wand he had given this young coming student of his had dissapeared and he then thought of testing with lending her his first wand but it resisted to let her use it, he then tought her lumos and had har perform it without a wand. to his supprise the light filled the room without a source. Going back to reality the Saiden hadn't answered her,"Leave a note she said" and went back to her body. Wondering why Dumbledore was so amazed over the reaction of her wand.

Thaoh Myrdania

8,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Overstocked 200

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:15 pm

I have absolutely no idea what you mean by that statement. I'm just here to arm you against the threat that is coming to this school. I've been forbidden from helping you in this matter but was given the option of training as many of the students as I could. I'm also not allowed to leave any of you with any artifacts. That is probably for the best really, I wouldn't want you to get your hands on some of my stronger books that I have copied over the years.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:43 pm

"Umm, are we supposed to fight dark wizards with a ball of light????" Kimi asked, as she was walking through the door. "Guess what, Logen? I'm REALLY good at getting lost..." she said a bit depressed.

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:46 pm

Evy-Chan1337
"Umm, are we supposed to fight dark wizards with a ball of light????" Kimi asked, as she was walking through the door. "Guess what, Logen? I'm REALLY good at getting lost..." she said a bit depressed.

*Logen smiled and said:*

"Well kimi, i could help you with that, i will make one of my rings to you... and the all the functions that i have in it will help you greatly!"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:50 pm

Wacram Glaziuz
Evy-Chan1337

*Logen smiled and said:*

"Well kimi, i could help you with that, i will make one of my rings to you... and the all the functions that i have in it will help you greatly!"

"Thanks!"smiled Kimi.

Evy-Chan1337

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games