Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:05 pm

((Poor Storm. Her mate died. Poor Msit. Her brother died. Poor everyone. BlackRain died!))

Storm laid crying beside him. She never wanted this to happen.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:22 am

||- I wuv you guys! I don't wake up to a million posts! 8D awww... Blackrain died... thats horrible... TT-TT -||

Fate hung his head, BlackRain was some thing like a great friend Fate never had. He let tears come but not too many.

He couldn't save them all, and Fate knew that. His ears folded back and his wings drooped his tail dead. As silence came over them.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Mist laid her head on her dead brothers neck and felt her tears fall onto his neck fur. She couldn't believe he was gone so quickly.
Caesar limped over and sat by his old friend. BlackRain had been the first friend he ever had and felt like only a few things matter.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:18 pm

((you are mean willow. why make blackrain die!?))

Wolfy_Girl117

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:24 pm

((Not everyone can live. We needed some drama and anyway it was Hogans fault. He killed him.))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:28 pm

((I know. Something got to happen to Fate. I mean, Mist got taken, BlackRain died, Storm saw Shadow, and everyone else did something or another. Now its Fate turn!))

Wolfy_Girl117

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:35 pm

||- Oh... thinkz..... thinkz again. Oh! I got it! Have Storm scream at Fate for not watching him and thinking of only mist. Thats all i got. -||
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:35 pm

*Amiko slowly stood. the rain pouring around her. she walked to the entrance of the cave and barked softly watching the wolves mourn over Blackrain. Her eyes saddened*

Amiko Hazitie

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:45 pm

((What? Then everyone will hate Storm!))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:48 pm

||- I could understand her anger. -||

LilSnowBird

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

((Fine. But you got to do something bigger later on...))

Storm looked up at Fate. "You should've stopped him!" Tears rolled down her eyes as the memories of BlackRain fluttered in her mind. "He wouldn't be gone if you weren't so worried about Mist!" She stood up and raced away...

((She has to run away... its typicial Storm))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:00 pm

||- I'll think... Wait I got it! Keep this going. -||

Fate thought about... it was true.

"Storm!" he barked.

He couldn't chase her, he just didn't have the strength.

LilSnowBird

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:02 pm

((Okay... Fine!!!))

Storm stopped running after awhile. Running made her think of BlackRain, how fast he was, and how he'd run at her side...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:06 pm

((Awww.....I'm gonna cry.))
Mist watched Storm run and knew how she felt. She got up and decided to head back to the den. Her pups probably needed her now.

Willowpelt12

Wolfy_Girl117

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:07 pm

((Me too!))
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games