Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:44 pm
....I think its Republic. The Moon may still be Mandalorian.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 10:57 pm
Alright. Thanks. I'm ready to post. Now to just figure out what to say...  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:17 am
Bah, well it's oddly hard to find a decent picture of a 17-19-year-old guy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:32 am
It's hard to find a picture of any star wars style character not from the movies, comics, or games.  

elvisnake

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:35 am
It's especially hard to find an alien pic.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:36 am
I'll say he's Hapan, but doesn't know it yet.  

Rodyn

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 pm
Yeah, some Hapan down in the bloodline would make the pic work just fine. It's not too girly...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 pm
I've already thought of a whole backstory, and I'll have Jakar explore his heritage once he has free time in the RP.  

Rodyn

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:04 pm
I wonder how Marr will react when he sees Siren, considering she's wearing fancy lingerie with a cape on the back of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:07 am
But anyway, Min (if you read this), if you're looking for a jump in point, I just started out in Cloak of the Sigh this morning, and I'm pretty much looking for crew and stuff for my smuggler's crew. If you did want to join in at some point, you're more than welcome to pal about the galaxy with me, or not, of course, if you didn't want to.  

elvisnake

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:40 am
I need to bring my samur-I mean, jedi back from the death for CotS.

Hes prolly floating around somewhere in his little ship.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:44 am
I was worried about starting out, but now that I have a character and stuff, I'm optimistic about continuing in the story. Now if only K-Blade would come on, so I could interact with someone.  

elvisnake

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:10 pm
Elvis, I dont think the Dynamic-class starship was around during this time-line.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:16 pm
What? You mean it's too old? Quite possibly, but I had a very difficult time finding any information on technology around between the KotOR games and the Ruusan Revolution. It may be slightly anachronistic, but I'd rather have a ship that's too old than one that doesn't exist yet. I suppose I could make up my own type of ship, but that just seems wrong somehow  

elvisnake

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 2:29 pm
elvisnake
What? You mean it's too old? Quite possibly, but I had a very difficult time finding any information on technology around between the KotOR games and the Ruusan Revolution. It may be slightly anachronistic, but I'd rather have a ship that's too old than one that doesn't exist yet. I suppose I could make up my own type of ship, but that just seems wrong somehow
No, I mean, it hasn't even been invent yet. This is pre-KotOR games, about 1000 years or so I believe. Wookie doesnt have too much thats official or up-to-date on the era.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games