Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:28 am
"Usually I lock my door and that's enough, but sometimes he'll sleep in my sock drawer and I forget to turn him out, or it's really sudden and eventually I hear 'Oh jeez your Pikachu!'" Jude waved his arms for emphasis. "And it's a real pain in the butt."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:37 am
"Tch, yeah. I couldn't tolerate something like that. But then I'm not much for tolerance," Chaos admitted with a shrug. "Not that I've gotten any in a while."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:44 am
"You don't say," Jude said. "So what do you guys actually do?" Get away from the subject for now, he thought. There would be time for testing more dangerous waters later. "All I hear about are meteorites and those funny-looking brothers. And those meteorites don't sound like anything I want a part of. Shame, too. Space junk goes pretty well when you're selling to space geeks even if it's not shiny."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:50 am
"I don't ask questions. I find it's easier that way. I come here when I need to lay low, do what I'm told, and learn a few things on the side. It's a hell of a ride if you don't try to control where it goes," Chaos admitted.

"That explains a lot," Warbringer pointed out.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:57 am
Jude pondered that for a moment, tapping his chin. Finally: "I know a thing or two about laying low. And rides. Rides are fun, yes. But for you, this is a kind of a 'I help you so you help me hide' kind of deal?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:00 am
Chaos nodded at Jude's summarization. "Pretty much. Of course, one only needs to hide for so long in between sessions," Chaos explained with a ~/~-eating grin.

Warbringer adorned a look of disgust for a moment. It faded quickly.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:56 am
The corner of Jude's mouth quirked in silent agreement with Warbringer. "I see, I see," he said, suddenly forcing a grin but crossed Chaos off his list of people to tease.

For now, at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:03 am
"Well, you know what brings me here. What inkling brought your fuzzy ~/~ to this side of the Danger River?"

Warbringer made no response, as she was a bit curious of this herself.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:10 am
A giggle escaped Jude because he counted any instance of a stranger's talking about his fuzzy butt a victory. "Well," he said. "Shiny things, mostly."

To demonstrate, he pulled a few loose gems from his pocket: a one-half gram topaz, the lapis stone he'd shown Tails, a rough emerald stone which swirled a light and dark shade of green. "Stuff like this, they're not all that expensive. I keep my -real- finds at home. But I'm a Furret and we kinda have a thing for shiny things."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:19 am
"Ah haaaaaaah," Chaos said with an appreciative nod. "I can't blame you for that. Everyone's gotta have a hobby. I bet you rake in a real fortune selling off the occasional one or two you find."

"I don't think that's the reason," Warbringer politely interjected, considering what Jude said about his finds.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:25 am
"Never a real fortune, but it's handy pocket change when I need it," Jude explained. To back Warbringer's point: "There are a few I just won't part with, of course. Like this -brick- of bismuth crystal. You know, the crystal formation with all those right angles?" He started to sway by the mere recollection. "I could get lost in its nooks and crannies aaaall daaaay~"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:31 am
"Tcheh, we all gotta have our fetishes, too, I guess," Chaos laughed.

"I don't think it's like thaat," Warbringer sighed, that look of disgust coming back for a split second.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:35 am
Jude's grin was wide and toothy. "If that's what you call a fetish, I don't know what you'd call the shenanigans I get up to in bed."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:40 am
"'Tapping that ~/~', I should hope," Chaos laughed. Warbringer, who had pieced together Jude's preferences, facepalmed when she heard that.

You have no idea, she thought.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:43 am
"Quite the other way around, actually," Jude candidly said, and very straight-faced.

He really hoped those kids weren't sneaking about, with their big ears and all.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games