Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:08 pm
Well, for the first time in weeks, I've had a decent night sleep. Around 8 hours of sleep in one night. Last night i only got 2 and a half hours and normally I only get 4 hours sleep. Also I slept through dinner and lost about another kilo.... although I'm eating dinner for breakfast now.

Diana Vulpes
We always had to keep a very close eye on our small dogs. >.> The larger birds are known to snatch up little dogs.

And some eagles are known to attempt to snatch up little cars! (no joke rofl )  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:12 pm
Hello breakdown.  

Sheol Kitten

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:30 pm
- Everto Sanitas -
Hello breakdown.

*hugs Sheol*  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:50 pm
- Everto Sanitas -
Hello breakdown.

*hands her some tea and holds tightly* T.T  

FogSage

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 4:35 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Rainey_angel81
*squeal* I got to see three coyotes when I was searching my dog. THREE! the only bad thing was was that they started circling and baiting my dog, so I had to put her on leash until we got in sight of the subject before letting her off. But it was funny because we were going up a ridge and all I saw were ears and I was like, "oh a coyote..." "COYOTE?" and then I had to call my dog back.

But after she found her person, the coyotes started talking to each other from all the ridges
Arn't they just to awesome?! heart They're singing is just to awesome too. I'd be a tad careful though... If they were trying to circle they're dog, theres a good chance they're REALLY hungry... so watch your back,too.

I know, everyone radioed me to cut my search and just get to the person  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:19 pm
Thanks guys. I spent a good three hours sobbing uncontrollably, two and a half shaking and panicking, and maybe another hour and a half just cold and emotionless.

I got a tipoff that someone, who molested me as a child, was back in the surrounding area; and that someone who I thought of as a friend had told said molestor I lived here. I went to the molestor's Myspace page and nearly died. She was hugging, cheek to cheek, with my baby sister. I called my mother's house, frantic to get this person away from my little sister, only to have the molestor answer the phone.

I got to talk to my mother, who sidestepped my desperate pleas that this person be removed from the house, ignored the fact I came clean about this horrible secret that's been eating at me since I was eleven, and told me how much better my sisters were than me, how well they were doing, and .. Then told me the molestor was a friend of the family, and hung up.

Twenty minutes later, she had my little sister call me. It all ended with me, about three hours ago, calling my father to ask him to politely tell them that I would have no further contact with them; no matter what. I love my little sister dearly, but this is too much stress and I can't Deal with it. That.. that.. woman.. is staying at their house, for I don't know how long, with my little sister so near. It worries me. And their nonchalance about it upsets me. I'm hurt that no one cared that I was molested by this person, but it's possible that they don't believe me.

Then again, to them I am still the failure child. My perfect middle sister is going to prom and then to the community college, and she's got a boyfriend in college and blah blah blah. My little sister is recieving an award from the Mayor for her services. Compared to them, I'm a stain. But that doesn't matter anymore. I won't be a part of their lives, nor they a part of mine.

If anything, this just strengthened my desire to change my name.

Sheol Kitten

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:40 pm
Oh my poor darling. How hideous for you, and how stupid of them.

If they're stupid enough to think that a child molester, particularly one that preyed on YOU, is harmless, they must be stupid to a degree I've never heard of before.

And I agree. You've done what you can for them, if they're too stupid to take your advise, you should cut ties with them. You can't do anything to change that.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:58 pm
- Everto Sanitas -
Then again, to them I am still the failure child. My perfect middle sister is going to prom and then to the community college, and she's got a boyfriend in college and blah blah blah. My little sister is recieving an award from the Mayor for her services. Compared to them, I'm a stain. But that doesn't matter anymore. I won't be a part of their lives, nor they a part of mine.

If anything, this just strengthened my desire to change my name.

I hate parents like that. My mother is essentially like that. (I won't go into it)

If you want to change your name, then maybe it's time to. But whatever you change it to. Be proud of who you are. But most of all, tell the words "F*** you" to anyone else who thinks you should be different.

As for your little sister, you gave them the warning, there is nothing else you can do now. They'll learn out the hard way.  

Hunter Morda

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:16 pm
That is some seriously messed up s**t, regardless of how they feel about you, it's their job as parents to at least consider a threat to thier children. Whatever, you warned them and proved you care more for your sisters' safety than your parents, and hopefully she'll be alright anyway and if not...well..I hope your parents feel like complete assholes.

Over at Shoki's, she's about ready to ******** kill someone. Family is gonna visit grandma for Mother's Day, will be gone all weeked, and we're taking along....MY STEP-NEICE. ********. I can't stand that child. Apperantly, her mom didn't want her to be around this weekend...Nice. I don't even want to go on the trip anyway. I'm mad at my grandma for the nasty letter she sent me and how since she ASSUMED I wasn't going to college (I hadn't finished arrangements at the time) compared me to her other failure grandchildren, my cousin who ran away and got pregnant at 19 being one of them.

So, I have to go somewhere I don't want to, and take an eight hour car ride with someone I can't stand to do it. YAY!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:37 pm
Just remembered something I haven't said. One of my friends made friends with a 7th year robotics student (who I get along well with) who offered to show us through one of the robotics labs. The particular lab he showed us is their UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicle ) lab. But he's a fair cool guy and the conversation after the tour was very interesting and amusing (I won't say what we were talking about.... at least not on gaia).

Also yesterday I met one of the Australian directors for the company I'm setting up laptops for. He's a nice and very friendly guy. But he was happy with the work I had done with the laptop (well had done so far). But the most annoying thing about doing the laptops, isn't doing them up, is the company we're ordering everything (software and hardware) from. When I get the last of the order (Still have 2 laptops on back order.... and all the office software) then I won't have as many problems. But as far as I know, I'm doing all the laptops for Sydney and Melbourne which means I'm going to have a fair amount of work, but there is also the potential I'm going to have to fly upto Sydney to give training. I hope if I do... I won't have to do training right away because I'm going to be in pain xP.  

Hunter Morda

Shaviv

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:32 pm
Try talking to the police.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:50 am
One last thing before I go for the night (and weekend). My mate has recently re-joined Gaia so he can set up some RP thingie. He's also joined the Guild, so if y'all see a user named Windmoore post, be nice to mah man! whee

ninja

Please.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:49 am
Pray for me. I'll be having finals next week.

*swoon*  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:24 am
I was whoring out information for real money comissions, since I'm going to need money badly. Basically on all my art galleries or whatever fourms I surf.

Well someone messaged me, and asked for a comission! Now I set my prices pretty low, since I'm not that well known and I didn't think anyone would want to pay that much for my art.

SOMEONE IS PAYING $80 FOR MY ART. ZOMG.

That's right. He sent me a message and offered $80!!! I nearly had a heart attack!! So this is going to be the best piece of freaking art that anyone's ever seen. I'm still reeling. $80's...omg. I'm so happy I can hardly speak! THAT. And he sent the money right away!! I'm looking at my paypal and there's $80!

I work at the movie theater for at least $6.40 an hour. For the most part, I work a 7-8 hour shift. That is more money then working one shift.

I'm just...all giggly now.  

Sirus Jin

Shaviv

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 10:58 am
Good luck ladies and gentlemens.  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games