Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MickeyTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:02 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
MickeyTenshi
The Raesungan Dissapears into the black wolf's torso damaging it. "Is that all?" it says. "This is my fight don't help!" He yells. he runs at the wolf but teleports behind him and stabs it. It yelps but turns around and bites Leon and throws him into a wall. "Haha...is that all YOU can do?" He asks. then he Materializes seven swords that float around him the swords shoot at the wolf and stab it in seven different places, killing it. "Ugh." He drops too the ground and coughs up blood. " That was one remarkable fight." He drops to the ground and passes out because of blood loss.

Izara walks over to the wolf with Kiana behind her. Izara looks at Leon and asks "who the hell was that?" while Kiana asks "r u alright? do u need healing?"

( He's passed out can't say anything...xD)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 pm
*eyes turn green again* (this is xultimas theme the one i killed, the dark figure i Kamehamehaed) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaz3TEXGp7U  

lord chazxr

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:03 pm
*tries to stay silent so i wont be found*(invisible)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:04 pm
*Pulls sward out of thin air not exactly sure whats going on and runs over to Ryoji* Hey whats going on?  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
MickeyTenshi
Emo_lovin_Punk
MickeyTenshi
The Raesungan Dissapears into the black wolf's torso damaging it. "Is that all?" it says. "This is my fight don't help!" He yells. he runs at the wolf but teleports behind him and stabs it. It yelps but turns around and bites Leon and throws him into a wall. "Haha...is that all YOU can do?" He asks. then he Materializes seven swords that float around him the swords shoot at the wolf and stab it in seven different places, killing it. "Ugh." He drops too the ground and coughs up blood. " That was one remarkable fight." He drops to the ground and passes out because of blood loss.

Izara walks over to the wolf with Kiana behind her. Izara looks at Leon and asks "who the hell was that?" while Kiana asks "r u alright? do u need healing?"

( He's passed out can't say anything...xD)

(i know i fixed that prt...)  
Ryoku walks in with a cute look on his face. "Daddy! Wake up! Aunt sawah! whats wrong with him!?" Ryoku crys.  

MickeyTenshi

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:05 pm
ed is still sited over the exit waiting the battle to end scince he is sure exept the black wolf they can handle it just fine  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:06 pm
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg isold that mini monster thing first strike and OMG!!!! i got 150k!!!!!!!!!!!  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:06 pm
busos_gurl
*Pulls sward out of thin air not exactly sure whats going on and runs over to Ryoji* Hey whats going on?

"some wolves crashed the party while u were gone...we took care of them but Leon lost to many blood" Ryoji says. "Kiana is healing him"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:07 pm
MickeyTenshi
Ryoku walks in with a cute look on his face. "Daddy! Wake up! Aunt sawah! whats wrong with him!?" Ryoku crys.
ed hears the cry and bust in(btw you left your kid inside a fighting scholl?) atacking the remaining wolfs  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 pm
IzzyCW
omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg isold that mini monster thing first strike and OMG!!!! i got 150k!!!!!!!!!!!

how did u get one???????  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:08 pm
-walks over to leon- did he loose alot of blood?  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:09 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
IzzyCW

how did u get one???????

gaia cash i got 2,458gc left WOOOOOOOTTTT  
MickeyTenshi

*Looks at him* Im not real sure hunny but im am sure he will be ok  

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

(doesn't know wut to say) *turns back visable* *looks around still sitting by leon*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games